Nintendo Direct @ 5PM EST tomorrow (40 minutes long)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Casual   Leak that was pretty much confirmed a while ago     

BOTW alone is already better than anything ever made on a Sony console. 

A superior cross gen version like Twilight Princess wouldn't hurt.    Seriously, if you told me it was an expansion for BOTW I would have believed you. 

Posted Images

Embarrassing showcase. 3/10.

Imagine if Sony saved a game for last and showed that Zelda shit. It's like you're being punked.

Also the vast majority of the show was lost in translation. These games look retarded.

Probably the most exciting thing was Gameboy Advance emulation.

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

Embarrassing showcase. 3/10.

Imagine if Sony saved a game for last and showed that Zelda shit. It's like you're being punked.

Also the vast majority of the show was lost in translation. These games look retarded.

Probably the most exciting thing was Gameboy Advance emulation.

Pretty sure cows would be ecstatic and it would easily be the best game on PS5. 

Sea of Stars August 29. Been waiting for that one for a long time.  

Master detective from Spike Chunsoft is basically a new Danganronpa game. I recognize some of the characters.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll get Metroid digital and Bk physical. 

Don't take my post as confirmation, I glanced looks at the direct but I didn't hear anything about a physical version. 

i saw a bunch of weeb games that look good. as for zelda, if they can fix the slog pacing of botw and actually make it challenging (i saw some cool things), i'll bite. i really wish they would launch this on switch 2. the visuals look so blurry on this dated ass hardware.

Just now, -GD-X said:

i saw a bunch of weeb games that look good. as for zelda, if they can fix the slog pacing of botw and actually make it challenging (i saw some cool things), i'll bite. i really wish they would launch this on switch 2. the visuals look so blurry on this dated ass hardware.

I'm happy with it being on switch and concluding that style of Zelda. Then do something fresh on the next system. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

:fistshake:

Sorry, I didn't want to get your hopes up. I'll tell you if I see they announce a physical version. 

It's just that I realized I've been sleeping on the potential of Switch games collecting this entire gen. I feel fucking stupid. Forget about collecting Playstation shit, Switch is where it's at 90% of the time. 

Weeb shovelware, Nintendo making people pay once again for 30 year old roms, and 20 year old "remasters" which if you're lucky might reach 1080p in docked mode.

Only Nintendo can do this and have the sheep cheer for it.

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm happy with it being on switch and concluding that style of Zelda. Then do something fresh on the next system. 

A superior cross gen version like Twilight Princess wouldn't hurt. 

Seriously, if you told me it was an expansion for BOTW I would have believed you. 

• Upvote 1