BREAKING NEWS: UK regulator suggests removing Call of Duty from Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard acquisition (TLHBFR!!!)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

which would be a dead giveaway that Microsoft was clearly trying to buy Activision because they were planning on doing anti-competitive things with Call of Duty.   You're pretty much catchin

Yep, I feel this deal would have had a better chance to go through unimpeded if MS weren't completely dogshit at competing against Sony.   They've been in the business for more than two deca

Posted Images

:lawl: Even more evidence that Ghostz is a retard from MS themselves.

More revelations from CMA MS documents prove that GamePass led to strong decline in buy to play games (what MS calls retail games)  12 months after the introduction of GamePass.

Exactly what we all knew and exactly what retards like Ghostz and Lemij were arguing against even though the evidence was all over NPD reports and charts :hest:

:kaz: GamePass led to the cannibalization of MS' sales.

WpfIAaP.thumb.jpg.9621a22fa9522b52ba1a53fb6785fa3a.jpg

Nns4zXi.jpg.6c69ba600cfd18bf6ee488f894f22050.jpg

GHOSTZ = RAPED!!!

Edited by FIREPOWER
41 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: Even more evidence that Ghostz is a retard from MS themselves.

More revelations from CMA MS documents prove that GamePass led to strong decline in buy to play games (what MS calls retail games)  12 months after the introduction of GamePass.

Exactly what we all knew and exactly what retards like Ghostz and Lemij were arguing against even though the evidence was all over NPD reports and charts :hest:

:kaz: GamePass led to the cannibalization of MS' sales.

WpfIAaP.thumb.jpg.9621a22fa9522b52ba1a53fb6785fa3a.jpg

Nns4zXi.jpg.6c69ba600cfd18bf6ee488f894f22050.jpg

GHOSTZ = RAPED!!!

It took court documents for you to realize this would happen ????? :mj: 

11 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’ll LMFAO if this deal fails and MS buys 10 years of exclusivity for COD :kaz:

Cows better hope it goes through. :juggle:

Yeah Activision are gonna sell exclusivity to the platform that doesn't buy games

20 million units a year to zero 

• Geese 1
10 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It took court documents for you to realize this would happen ????? :mj: 

I've been saying you idiots don't buy games for years now.

It took these court documents for your retarded ass to finally admit you lemshit clowns don't buy games. 

:hest: In fact, just now in this thread your retarded ass was just claiming Activision would take their best selling game away from Playstation to put on Xbox where they would get zero sales.

49 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yeah Activision are gonna sell exclusivity to the platform that doesn't buy games

20 million units a year to zero 

The guy is one of the biggest retards I've ever encountered in my life. No thought or logic goes into his posts  :lawl:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Activision ticks higher amid speculation it hired bank for activism defense

Feb. 14, 2023 10:27 AM ET
By: Joshua Fineman, SA News Editor

Activision (NASDAQ:ATVI) ticked up 0.3% amid speculation that the company may have hired Morgan Stanley for activism defense.

Morgan Stanley went restricted on Activision (ATVI) last week and it's unclear why it did so. Traders were talking about the MS restriction yesterday as well as a meeting that the Activision chief financial officer had in Boston with investors, likely contributing to ATVI's 1.5% gain on Monday.

There's some speculation that potentially the bank was hired for activism defense, CNBC's David Faber said on the business network on Tuesday. He said activist Elliott has been mentioned as a possible name. Faber explained that an activist could be involved to push the videogame behemoth to use their cash if the deal with Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is blocked by regulators.

The Activision (ATVI) CFO told investors on Monday that the company could use its cash for a dividend, buybacks or even mergers & acquisitions, according to CNBC's Faber.

____

So, if this is true, what it means is that Bobby Kotick and the people who currently sit on the board at Activision have hired Morgan Stanley to help protect themselves from angry stockholders should the deal fall apart.

That's what they mean by "activisim defense."

And the fact that they are moving to hire Morgan Stanley would seem to indicate that they think this deal is probably going to fall apart.

If the deal falls apart, Activision gets about $2-$3 billion dollars from Microsoft.

Activision stock had been trading around $70, and many stockholders were holding onto the stock because the buyout would've paid out at $96/share.

So, if the deal falls through, they will be angry because they held onto a stock that did not go up. So they will probably demand that the $2-$3 billion dollar payout to dispersed amongst stockholders. Or demand that the board members resign.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Activision ticks higher amid speculation it hired bank for activism defense

Feb. 14, 2023 10:27 AM ET
By: Joshua Fineman, SA News Editor

Activision (NASDAQ:ATVI) ticked up 0.3% amid speculation that the company may have hired Morgan Stanley for activism defense.

Morgan Stanley went restricted on Activision (ATVI) last week and it's unclear why it did so. Traders were talking about the MS restriction yesterday as well as a meeting that the Activision chief financial officer had in Boston with investors, likely contributing to ATVI's 1.5% gain on Monday.

There's some speculation that potentially the bank was hired for activism defense, CNBC's David Faber said on the business network on Tuesday. He said activist Elliott has been mentioned as a possible name. Faber explained that an activist could be involved to push the videogame behemoth to use their cash if the deal with Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is blocked by regulators.

The Activision (ATVI) CFO told investors on Monday that the company could use its cash for a dividend, buybacks or even mergers & acquisitions, according to CNBC's Faber.

____

So, if this is true, what it means is that Bobby Kotick and the people who currently sit on the board at Activision have hired Morgan Stanley to help protect themselves from angry stockholders should the deal fall apart.

That's what they mean by "activisim defense."

And the fact that they are moving to hire Morgan Stanley would seem to indicate that they think this deal is probably going to fall apart.

If the deal falls apart, Activision gets about $2-$3 billion dollars from Microsoft.

Activision stock had been trading around $70, and many stockholders were holding onto the stock because the buyout would've paid out at $96/share.

So, if the deal falls through, they will be angry because they held onto a stock that did not go up. So they will probably demand that the $2-$3 billion dollar payout to dispersed amongst stockholders. Or demand that the board members resign.

This deal is toast :hest:

From being extremely sure of themselves last year saying the deal would be over by Summer 2022 to doing this :mroff:

The meltdowns when this deal falls apart will be glorious :aitch:

On 2023-02-08 at 9:06 PM, jehurey said:

its the only service he can afford........and his nephew pays for most of it.:drake:

Look at this shithouse up to his usual tricks. Jerky I set it up for you to prove you own your own switch and have a normal hairline and you dicktucked the entire thread and tried to water it down with endless bullshit. 

We all saw what happened buddy. :reg:

3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Look at this shithouse up to his usual tricks. Jerky I set it up for you to prove you own your own switch and have a normal hairline and you dicktucked the entire thread and tried to water it down with endless bullshit. 

He’s a balding loser who owns nothing :tom:

And he wonders why the entire forum laughs at him :mj:

17 minutes ago, Cell said:

LOL he's now going back to two week old posts

Yeah, we did see what happened.

Both you and Bald Cucky Ducky ran away from answering a simple Yes or No question.

:hest:How much longer can I keep you angry.

14 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He’s a balding loser who owns nothing :tom:

Bald Cucky Ducky is describing himself.

Look how quickly he came in to dingleberry.

You can literally tell that this guy is too scared to came at me...........so he waits for other men to speak to me so he can hide behind them.

Oh man, its so obvious now.:hest:

• NPC 2
55 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now going back to two week old posts

Yeah, we did see what happened.

Both you and Bald Cucky Ducky ran away from answering a simple Yes or No question.

:hest:How much longer can I keep you angry.

Bald Cucky Ducky is describing himself.

Look how quickly he came in to dingleberry.

You can literally tell that this guy is too scared to came at me...........so he waits for other men to speak to me so he can hide behind them.

Oh man, its so obvious now.:hest:

He’s running faster than his hairline :mj: