Metroid Prime Remastered is how a remaster should be done.

Nintendo hit it out of the park with this remaster.  Everything has been touched.  There is new geometry, artwork, assets, lighting, effects, music etc.  There are many control options including a modern control scheme. The game looks amazing, plays amazing and could almost qualify as a remake. 

Edited by lostfool
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol you got top 3 shit taste on this forum my guy.

You're embarrassing.  Go play some hentai sim or something 

no, they never explicitly said anything like that, the way they did with Mario 3D All-Stars.   I meant it in the way like they do with Bayonetta. There's only so much physical copies that th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

people are going to be pissed when digital foundry's video comes out, and they gush over this.

i am already calling it.

The graphical enhancements are nice but it's 2023, I see no reason to play this when you can play it on PC at 4K with mouse controls and some texture enhancements.

Hopefully Nintendo has some decency and releases this at a budget price.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

The graphical enhancements are nice but it's 2023, I see no reason to play this when you can play it on PC at 4K with mouse controls and some texture enhancements.

Hopefully Nintendo has some decency and releases this at a budget price.

With that logic, It's 2023 why are  playing games at 720p on deck then when you can play it on PC at 4K with mouse controls and better textures, RT, better lighting etc? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

First of all youve only seen a trailer. 2nd wtf it's not close to recent remakes of Demons Souls, The Last of Us, Dead Space, etc. It's less impressive than Bluepoint's Team Ico HD remaster for PS3.

DIGITAL Foundry disagrees with you. The work put into this remake is on par with the work put in for demon souls PS5. :umad: