Metroid Prime Remastered is how a remaster should be done.

On 2/13/2023 at 10:17 PM, Ramza said:

He tried to tell you that it was more than your typical upres port, which is infinitely better than whatever you can do with your Gamecube emulated game. 

At best you can compete with the Wii port. Lmfao. 

What is it with sheep getting so emotionally invested in making sure people acknowledge Nintendos version to be the best? :hest:

I found the game a lot more immersive with a mouse, and I stand by the fact that I'd take a 4k+mouse version over 1080p and dual fumblesticks. If you prefer the Nintendo version good for you.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol you got top 3 shit taste on this forum my guy.

You're embarrassing.  Go play some hentai sim or something 

no, they never explicitly said anything like that, the way they did with Mario 3D All-Stars.   I meant it in the way like they do with Bayonetta. There's only so much physical copies that th

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

What is it with sheep getting so emotionally invested in making sure people acknowledge Nintendos version to be the best? :hest:

I found the game a lot more immersive with a mouse, and I stand by the fact that I'd take a 4k+mouse version over 1080p and dual fumblesticks. If you prefer the Nintendo version good for you.

You have it backwards.  This is a Metroid Remastered thread.  

You're the one who is so emotionally invested that you came into a thread about the remaster to tell us you prefer to play the upres GC version on PC. (while this for some weird reason doesn't apply to deck)..... Ok good for you. 

We didn't come in a thread about the PC emulated version to try to convince you that the Switch version is better, you came in here to for some reason tell us that you prefer to play games at 4K on PC *excluding deck of course*

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You have it backwards.  This is a Metroid Remastered thread.  

You're the one who is so emotionally invested that you came into a thread about the remaster to tell us you prefer to play the upres GC version on PC. (while this for some weird reason doesn't apply to deck)..... Ok good for you. 

We didn't come in a thread about the PC emulated version to try to convince you that the Switch version is better, you came in here to for some reason tell us that you prefer to play games at 4K on PC *excluding deck of course*

:umad:

How a remaster should be done....900p in 2023 :grimaceleft:

You'll have to excuse me for not being as impressed as the Nintendo faithful.

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

How a remaster should be done....900p in 2023 :grimaceleft:

You'll have to excuse me for not being as impressed as the Nintendo faithful.

Yes we get it, you prefer to play it with 20 year old assets, geometry and textures.. Good for you. 

Why are you so emotionally invested that you felt the need to come in the thread to try to convince others that's better? :sass1:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Man, you are just ignorant. The reworked assets make the game looks way better than YOUR upres emulated Gamecube game, even if you are playing it in 8K. 

I'm not arguing controls or performance. 

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes we get it, you prefer to play it with 20 year old assets, geometry and textures.. Good for you. 

Why are you so emotionally invested that you felt the need to come in the thread to try to convince others that's better? :sass1:

I didnt try to convince anyone, just gave my opinion and its the Nintendo zealots who are unable to accept anyone not willing to worship Nintendo's offering.

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Man, you are just ignorant. The reworked assets make the game looks way better than YOUR upres emulated Gamecube game, even if you are playing it in 8K. 

I'm not arguing controls or performance. 

Go back and read the original post, I said the graphical changes look nice, but I also mentioned controls as one of my gripes :trump2: Why freak out about something I said but then take out half of my comment?

Fwiw native 4k vs 900p is going to make a hell of a difference in image quality if you're viewing it on a 4k display.

Luckily it came to light that Metroid Switch has motion controls. Mouse and/or wiimote controls made this game feel a lot more immersive and after playing Wii and PC versions I could not go back to original Prime, and not fumblesticks either.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I didnt try to convince anyone, just gave my opinion and its the Nintendo zealots who are unable to accept anyone not willing to worship Nintendo's offering.

Go back and read the original post, I said the graphical changes look nice, but I also mentioned controls as one of my gripes :trump2: Why freak out about something I said but then take out half of my comment?

Fwiw native 4k vs 900p is going to make a hell of a difference in image quality if you're viewing it on a 4k display.

Luckily it came to light that Metroid Switch has motion controls. Mouse and/or wiimote controls made this game feel a lot more immersive and after playing Wii and PC versions I could not go back to original Prime, and not fumblesticks either.

On 2023-02-09 at 3:02 AM, jehurey said:

people are going to be pissed when digital foundry's video comes out, and they gush over this.

i am already calling it.

On 2023-02-09 at 4:38 AM, TLHBO said:

I see no reason to play this when you can play it on PC at 4K with mouse controls and some texture enhancements.

Hopefully Nintendo has some decency and releases this at a budget price.

You were responding to a post that said DF will gush over it and that people will be pissed.... Fast forward to today. 

DF gushed over it and you guys were pissed as seen in the DF thread. :umad:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were responding to a post that said DF will gush over it and that people will be pissed.... Fast forward to today. 

DF gushed over it and you guys were pissed as seen in the DF thread. :umad:

I said what lostfool said was stupid, and that it was hard to be excited when a 4k/mouse version existed. At the time I wasn't aware this had waggle, which is something.

You then sperged like all the sheep because you can't tolerate someone not worshipping what Nintendo puts out. 900p remaster in 2023 :Jeff:Forgive me if I don't cream myself.

I've never seen a faction as emotionally invested in making sure everyone recognizes their games at the best, as the Sheep do.

Hey at least it did end up budget priced :bena:

21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I said what lostfool said was stupid, and that it was hard to be excited when a 4k/mouse version existed. At the time I wasn't aware this had waggle, which is something.

You then sperged like all the sheep because you can't tolerate someone not worshipping what Nintendo puts out. 900p remaster in 2023 :Jeff:Forgive me if I don't cream myself.

I've never seen a faction as emotionally invested in making sure everyone recognizes their games at the best, as the Sheep do.

Hey at least it did end up budget priced :bena:

You're confused... no one cares that you think the GC assets in 4K, GC lighting and 6th gen models. Again... Good for you...

You're the one who came in here trying to downplay the remaster. You were so emotionally invested in your GC assets on PC that you feel the need to keep telling us.. Again good for you if you feel that way. 

Im not talking about that lost fool post..don't be slick. 

I clearly said you quoted a post saying DF will gush over it and people will be mad... And low and behold that happened..

DF gushed over it and people got mad. 

image.thumb.png.f99d90e2d98deac75811bf5e8855ed1b.png

You were saying? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan