Diablo 4 beta - March 17-19 for pre-orders, March 24-26 for everyone else

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Diablo 4 beta - March 17-19 for pre-orders, March 24-26 for everyone else
  • 4 weeks later...

Seeing as though I've never played any Diablo game before. Friend of mine wanted to play it, and it was a perfect game to try-out co-op online.

Seems like quite an enjoyable game. Doesn't seem like the RPG elements are too complicated for me.

It will probably be a game I play co-op on.

• Confused 1

I'll pass, I know I will buy this day 1 probably. Won't play on release because of usual server chaos but I only heard good things so far. 

^jerry never played a diablo before - how am I not surprised :ANYWORD:

13 hours ago, Sabo said:

People can't play. Servers keep crapping out.

Servers have been fine since the first day lol. 

played through as a sorc and rogue. Might try some barbarian today. 

not a fan, it’s definitely still that Diablo 3 DNA and I think the “open world” style they’ve gone for is working against the gameplay loop. Stylistically it looks better than 3, at least the graphics - everything around it (fonts, UI, etc) looks straight out of a mobile game unfortunately. 

itemization is still poor like in 3. You’re constantly being given marginal upgrades to the point where they just become meaningless, fraction of a percent increase. Combine this with scaling difficulty and the whole experience just feels so homogenized from that sense. You don’t experience any satisfying power jumps from your own character and similarly there’s no difficulty spikes on the games end. 

it’s about what I’d expect from modern blizz. I think anyone that liked 3 will enjoy it. If you were hoping for something closer to 2, well that was never gonna happen. 

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

Seeing as though I've never played any Diablo game before. Friend of mine wanted to play it, and it was a perfect game to try-out co-op online.

Seems like quite an enjoyable game. Doesn't seem like the RPG elements are too complicated for me.

It will probably be a game I play co-op on.

Played via Gamepass, I’m sure. :hehe:

3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Played via Gamepass, I’m sure. :hehe:

LOL proof that you don't actually own an Xbox account.

The Diablo IV beta is through Battle.net.

Its not on GamePass, since Activision isn't owned by Microsoft:hest:

This guy doesn't even know anything, because he doesn't actually have an Xbox account.......nor own an Xbox:kaz:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL proof that you don't actually own an Xbox account.

The Diablo IV beta is through Battle.net.

Its not on GamePass, since Activision isn't owned by Microsoft:hest:

This guy doesn't even know anything, because he doesn't actually have an Xbox account.......nor own an Xbox:kaz:

and of COURSE he knows it isn’t in Gamepass, since he was hoping it would be. More proof he’s a GP addict :kaz:

It’s on Xbox though, where I bet you played it. :banderoos:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
10 hours ago, Casual said:

Servers have been fine since the first day lol. 

played through as a sorc and rogue. Might try some barbarian today. 

not a fan, it’s definitely still that Diablo 3 DNA and I think the “open world” style they’ve gone for is working against the gameplay loop. Stylistically it looks better than 3, at least the graphics - everything around it (fonts, UI, etc) looks straight out of a mobile game unfortunately. 

itemization is still poor like in 3. You’re constantly being given marginal upgrades to the point where they just become meaningless, fraction of a percent increase. Combine this with scaling difficulty and the whole experience just feels so homogenized from that sense. You don’t experience any satisfying power jumps from your own character and similarly there’s no difficulty spikes on the games end. 

it’s about what I’d expect from modern blizz. I think anyone that liked 3 will enjoy it. If you were hoping for something closer to 2, well that was never gonna happen. 

So it plays like 3 but with the darkness and style of 2. 

30 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

and of COURSE he knows it isn’t in Gamepass, since

I applied common sense.:lawl:

LOL Bald Cucky Dick Tucky has already been caught this week with the fact that he doesn't really own a PS5, or knows how it works.

13 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I have a PS5 and a Xbox.

No you don't

You don't even know how the main menu's work on them, that's how little you are ALLOWED to play on consoles that are owned by somebody else.

:lawl:Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is getting angry that we are pointing out the obvious