Diablo 4 beta - March 17-19 for pre-orders, March 24-26 for everyone else

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:kaz:

Oh I know how they work, since I own them. :hehe:

No you don't.

You don't even have enough experience to know how the main menu of the PS5 work............since you don't own a PS5

Show us your PS5 and Xbox Series X account profiles

C'mon, let's see them.

If you don't..........then you don't have accounts, and don't actually owns those consoles.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you don't.

You don't even have enough experience to know how the main menu of the PS5 work............since you don't own a PS5

Show us your PS5 and Xbox Series X account profiles

C'mon, let's see them.

If you don't..........then you don't have accounts, and don't actually owns those consoles.

Show us your hairline, salary, and job title. 

C’mon, let’s see them. 

If you don’t… then you’re a balding, broke bitch that lives with his sister. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Show us

AND HE DICK TUCKED and RAN AWAY AGAIN:kaz::kaz::kaz:

NNNNNNNNNNNope, you still have to answer a Yes or No question.

And you're going to run away......when you pretend that you don't know about that Yes or No question

Observe as he RUN AWAY again from the Yes or No question:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

NNNNNNNNNNNope, you still have to answer a Yes or No question.

And you're going to run away......when you pretend that you don't know about that Yes or No question

He ran, as predicted. And admitted he’s balding, broke bitch who lives with his sister. :hest:

Thanks for playing, and admitting, I was right the entire time. :blessed:

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He just ran away like I said he would.

He tried to run back to a 4 week old thread.........to avoid the question in this thread.

And then when I brought up the fact that HE HAS TO ANSWER a Yes or No question...........in that 4 week old thread........he ran away from that.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Now he’s trying to copy me

Nope, I posted this before you:

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

36 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He ran, as predicted.

Observe the timestamps

41 minutes ago was me

and then 5 minutes later, you attempted to copy me

:hest:OMG he tried a weak tactic, and it backfired on him immediately

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

So it plays like 3 but with the darkness and style of 2. 

i guess.

it's closer to the style of 2, definitely darker but still in the more cartoonish style of 3. the other stuff also brings down the overall feel (fonts, UI in general, etc. is all straight out of a mobile game, doesn't match stylistically with the actual graphics).

2 hours ago, Casual said:

i guess.

it's closer to the style of 2, definitely darker but still in the more cartoonish style of 3. the other stuff also brings down the overall feel (fonts, UI in general, etc. is all straight out of a mobile game, doesn't match stylistically with the actual graphics).

I'm seeing a lot of complaints about the UI. There's still months to fix that. Hopefully they are listening to feedback

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The game is open world? The fuck.

did you not look at the game's map when playing the beta?

it appears to be a closed off piece of land surrounded by two bodies of water on each side. There's a few cities listed along the coasts.

So that definitely gave the indication that its one open world.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

did you not look at the game's map when playing the beta?

it appears to be a closed off piece of land surrounded by two bodies of water on each side. There's a few cities listed along the coasts.

So that definitely gave the indication that its one open world.

I haven't played the beta yet. Im going to try it when it goes public.

Played through the first part of the beta just to get an idea of what to expect

I was actually pretty impressed by the cinematic presentation they're going for and the graphics are quite a bit better than I expected. They ditched the cartoony art style and went for a grittier look boosted by way more detailed assets and some very moody lighting. Overall its head and shoulders above D3 which looked like a top down WoW.

Gameplay wise its more of the same but thats not a bad thing. Going around clicking a lot to kill shit and collect loot is still fun. I couldn't figure out some basic features like highlighting all the interactive stuff around you or switching to your other weapon set (I picked rogue so I had a Bow in addition to the daggers). But Ill just wait until the full game to figure that stuff out.

On 3/20/2023 at 10:49 PM, Twinblade said:

The game is open world? The fuck.

yep and I really dig the idea. Diablo-MMO, they definitely looked at lost ark too. The world map is handcrafted too and they say it's pretty big, many towns and villages where you meet other people, but they also said they make it so you traverse the world more by yourself - they try to make it that people meet when world bosses or other events spawn. Not sure how, but yea. 

Also I think it will be on hobopass day 1. microsoft WINS again :wow: :lawd: 

Edited by kaz
7 minutes ago, kaz said:

yep and I really dig the idea. Diablo-MMO, they definitely looked at lost ark too. The world map is handcrafted too and they say it's pretty big, many towns and villages where you meet other people, but they also said they make it so you traverse the world more by yourself - they try to make it that people meet when world bosses or other events spawn. Not sure how, but yea. 

Also I think it will be on hobopass day 1. microsoft WINS again :wow: :lawd: 

I don't mind the different areas being slightly larger and encouraging exploration but I still hope there's a focus to the progression and story so it doesn't feel like you're just spending a lot of time going back and forth between the same parts of the world and wasting time on filler content like what's been so abundant in the typical open world game nowadays.