PlayStation has 5 times more exclusives than Xbox

13 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Exactly as I thought, a big fat goose egg :mj:

You ran into that L :hest:

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

:lawl: Is this your new schtick? Asking everyone what they are playing on their PS5s while you play nothing on your Series L?

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I have plenty of games to play.  Meanwhile your PS5 hasn’t seen a new game since GT7 :kaz:

Plenty of games you play that you never post.

Games like Lowfi Flop that you never bought and forgot existed a week after its launch because you were busy playing Madden on ShitPass :mj:

CA4D4E7A-B07E-4436-AAA3-3C91328D5793.jpeg.16d28b026d138c7a9a941dd175ce54c7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Plenty of games you play that you never post.

Games like Lowfi Flop that you never bought and forgot existed a week after its launch because you were busy playing Madden on ShitPass :mj:

CA4D4E7A-B07E-4436-AAA3-3C91328D5793.jpeg.16d28b026d138c7a9a941dd175ce54c7.jpeg

I don’t need to buy it, that’s the beauty of Gamepass. I’m still playing it. :reg:

Meanwhile you’re in your 6,000th run of the same track in GT7… a game that flopped.  :tom:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
33 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I don’t need to buy it, that’s the beauty of Gamepass. I’m still playing it. :reg:

Meanwhile you’re in your 6,000th run of the same track in GT7… a game that flopped.  :tom:

:mroff: You never played it though. Not even a single screenshot of the game from you.

I've posted HFW, GT7 and GOWR shots and you've posted nothing from Lowfi Rush.

:mj: Did you even boot it up at all?

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

23 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

njLLcNg.jpg

:kaz:

He just “booted” it up now :cruise:

All the time the game has been out he never posted one screenshot until today and that’s probably a YouTube clip playing in the background too  :mroff:

:hest: Now if he would only post his actual PS5 receipt instead of his nephew’s with the same quickness  :lawl:

779566625_DeadBeat_Ghostz_Spencerimages.thumb.jpg.0dd8f8babe26bb22dec34cfa432e3971.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He just “booted” it up now :cruise:

All the time the game has been out he never posted one screenshot until today and that’s probably a YouTube clip playing in the background too  :mroff:

:hest: Now if he would only post his actual PS5 receipt instead of his nephew’s with the same quickness  :lawl:

779566625_DeadBeat_Ghostz_Spencerimages.thumb.jpg.0dd8f8babe26bb22dec34cfa432e3971.jpg

That isn’t the first, second, third or 4th level. I must be quick. :tom:

18 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Let's not pretend like most of these excwoosives aren't absolutely mediocre or straight up trash lmao delulu cows

From the faction that brags about Crackdown 3, State of decay 2, and Ryse son of rome :tom: Lemmings are the onee always glorifying 6.0 flops. Even if many of those exclusives are weak, its cows who have the quality exclusives and lemshits have nothing outside of endless Snorza rehashes.

• Geese 3
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

From the faction that brags about Crackdown 3, State of decay 2, and Ryse son of rome :tom: Lemmings are the onee always glorifying 6.0 flops. Even if many of those exclusives are weak, its cows who have the quality exclusives and lemshits have nothing outside of endless Snorza rehashes.

trash with some gold flakes on top is still trash :pavarotti: