IGN: 'Game Pass is having its Best Stretch Ever'

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh the virgin accusations now that's he losing something he started. Haha.    I bet you're even more of a Nintendo fakeboy.   You mostly play Madden on Xcuck with your buddies who

Meanwhile, May will be only a day old when Redfall, the next major game from the decorated developers at Arkane Austin (makers of Dishonored 1 and 2 along with Prey) hits Xbox Game Pass on May 2.

Damn, Ghostz is really getting dragged and raped in this thread!!!      Geezus     

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Uh, ok.

Then that means that Ghost (aka Bald Cucky Ducky) is going to provide you with his Xbox account profile to verify that he's beaten the game.

Because he has never proven that he actually plays any games.........and showing us photos of his nephew's Xbox clearly isn't going to work.

Looks like he will now be proving it the way we prove people have actually beaten something........through their game profile, and profile account information.

If he doesn't provide that to you................he's dick-tucking, yet again.

• NPC 1
  • dead 1
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then that means that Ghost (aka Bald Cucky Ducky) is going to provide you with his Xbox account profile to verify that he's beaten the game.

Because he has never proven that he actually plays any games.........and showing us photos of his nephew's Xbox clearly isn't going to work.

Looks like he will now be proving it the way we prove people have actually beaten something........through their game profile, and profile account information.

If he doesn't provide that to you................he's dick-tucking, yet again.

He always answer all my posts... except that last one for some reason. :D 

Bald Scrooge McCuck HBFR by his own bet proposal. 

Edited by Ramza
27 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You’re on :juggle: I’ll post my game ending achievement when complete 

Post it now. I'm saying you are not playing the game, now.

Anyone can beat Hi Fag Rush. That's not the point. I'm calling you a fake poseur who brags about games he doesn't actually like/play. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Post what? Where I am in the game? 

Post your XBL with achievements/games. It's not rocket science. 

Here I'll just post my steam, that's how it works and that's how you prove you aren't a fake poseur bitch.

Steam Community :: Hannibal Barca

• aitch 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Post your XBL with achievements/games. It's not rocket science. 

Here I'll just post my steam, that's how it works and that's how you prove you aren't a fake poseur bitch.

Steam Community :: Hannibal Barca

No, I’m not posting my gamer tag. I’ll show you where I’m at in the game from the start screen. It shows you when you pause it. :reg: I believe I’m on the 4th level boss. I don’t game 30 hours a week like you lmfao, and I play games with my friends mostly on Xbox. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, I’m not posting my gamer tag. I’ll show you where I’m at in the game from the start screen. It shows you when you pause it. :reg:

Scared of being exposed as a little fake poseur bitch?

9 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I just told you what level I’m on. :kaz:

I want to analyze your stats, the games you play, how you play them and if it holds up with what you say on here. 

I don't understand why you'd be afraid to post your stats if you aren't a lying bitch.

Whatever, man. If you can't back it up then don't bring it up. 

Edited by Ramza
  • Geese 1
13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I want to analyze your stats, the games you play, how you play them and if it holds up with what you say on here. 

I don't understand why you'd be afraid to post your stats if you aren't a lying bitch.

You have a 29% completion rate :kaz: I have like 37k gametag score. 

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

he's already given a big red flag that it isn't his profile.

37000 gamer score means that he's still using the account that I discovered was his brother's

x8N8QRl.jpeg

that account profile was previously called andrew0681, and notice how it has about 31,252 gamerscore.

this profile existed from at least 2004, because I saw it on a Halo 2 forum.

so its impossible for it to be ghosts's profile, he never had an xbox prior to this gen.

he's still using his brother's profile..........or rather, he's trying to peddle his brother's games as him playing.

• dead 1
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's already given a big red flag that it isn't his profile.

37000 gamer score means that he's still using the account that I discovered was his brother's

x8N8QRl.jpeg

that account profile was previously called andrew0681, and notice how it has about 31,252 gamerscore.

this profile existed from at least 2004, because I saw it on a Halo 2 forum.

so its impossible for it to be ghosts's profile, he never had an xbox prior to this gen.

he's still using his brother's profile..........or rather, he's trying to peddle his brother's games as him playing.

I’ve had Xboxes before, post when i said I didn’t :tom:

i own every console every gen you retard :tom:

50 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You have a 29% completion rate :kaz: I have like 37k gametag score. 

The steam account you're seeing is only 2 years old. Sit down. :pavarotti: 

37k is nothing. Considering most achievements are worth more than 10 points on average and that I have over 3000 achievements, I basically caught up to your measly 37k in only 24 months. 

You really don't want to play this contest with me. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

The steam account you're seeing is only 2 years old. Sit down. :pavarotti: 

37k is nothing. Considering most achievements are worth more than 10 points on average and that I have over 3000 achievements, I basically caught up to your measly 37k in only 24 months. 

You really don't want to play this contest with me. 

you know how I know you’re a virgin? Lmfao!!! As I said, I mainly use Xbox to play games with my friends, fool. I’ve always said Nintendo is #1 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

you know how I know you’re a virgin? Lmfao!!! As I said, I mainly use Xbox to play games with my friends, fool. I’ve always said Nintendo is #1 

Oh the virgin accusations now that's he losing something he started. Haha. 

I bet you're even more of a Nintendo fakeboy.

You mostly play Madden on Xcuck with your buddies who you invite for threesomes with your wife because you want to suck their dicks. 

• dead 3
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’ve had Xboxes before, post when i said I didn’t :tom:

No, you haven't

Oh man........he knows he's gotten busted, so he's now inventing an entire fake backstory. That stretches back yeeeeeeeeears.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1