IGN: 'Game Pass is having its Best Stretch Ever'

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh the virgin accusations now that's he losing something he started. Haha.    I bet you're even more of a Nintendo fakeboy.   You mostly play Madden on Xcuck with your buddies who

Meanwhile, May will be only a day old when Redfall, the next major game from the decorated developers at Arkane Austin (makers of Dishonored 1 and 2 along with Prey) hits Xbox Game Pass on May 2.

Damn, Ghostz is really getting dragged and raped in this thread!!!      Geezus     

Posted Images

So the best stretch ever for Gamepass according to IGN is.

Hi Fi Rush - Jan

Atomic Heart - Feb

Wo Long Dynasty - Mar

MLB - Mar (Lmao)

Minecraft Legends - Apr (Lmao)

Redfall - Apr (Lmao)

I'll admit the first three are nice but yeah, I'll pass on Gamepass.

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hi Fi Rush - Jan

Atomic Heart - Feb

Wo Long Dynasty - Mar

MLB - Mar (Lmao)

Redfall - Apr (Lmao)

They left out Amnesia The Bunker for some reason but thats actually one of my most anticipated games right now (though I plan on buying it and not playing it on Gamepass).

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They left out Amnesia The Bunker for some reason but thats actually one of my most anticipated games right now (though I plan on buying it and not playing it on Gamepass).

Never played those games. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Hi Fi Rush - Jan

Atomic Heart - Feb

Wo Long Dynasty - Mar

MLB - Mar (Lmao)

Redfall - Apr (Lmao)

The top 3 alone pay for a years worth of gamepass anyway. Then there will be probably 10+ more good games on gamepass through the end of the year which can all be viewed as as free. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Well just because you wait 10 months post release to play games doesn’t mean everyone does. 

No like your casual Madden ass would care about these games if they weren't on Lamepass. 

How far did you get in Hi Fi Rush again? 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No like your casual Madden ass would care about these games if they weren't on Lamepass. 

How far did you get in Hi Fi Rush again? 

I’m about 75% through and will finish it in the next week or two I’m sure. 

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Well just because you wait 10 months post release to play games doesn’t mean everyone does. 

The only rrason you play them is because they're on your rental servicd. This tard brags about games that flop with 6.0 scores.

Then they end up performing worse on xbox.

Now he falls back on "but but at least its cheaper :cry: "

At the same time he shills iphone :cruise: Well if price is the most important factor for you then android wins. You can't have it both ways you xbox nuthugging little bitch.

• Geese 1
15 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The only rrason you play them is because they're on your rental servicd. This tard brags about games that flop with 6.0 scores.

At the same time he shills iphone :cruise: Well if price is the most important factor for you then android wins. You can't have it both ways you xbox nuthugging little bitch.

Android has worse versions of apps functionality wise and relies on SMS, has a worse camera, worse display, and worse battery. :D  It would be equivalent to Xbox getting Madden 07 when ps5 gets Madden 23. 

You’ve yet to answer, what are you playing?????

17 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Android has worse versions of apps functionality wise and relies on SMS, has a worse camera, worse display, and worse battery. :D  It would be equivalent to Xbox getting Madden 07 when ps5 gets Madden 23. 

You’ve yet to answer, what are you playing?????

Xbox has worst version of multiplats, worst OS, worst controller, worst ecosystem, worse third party support and a complete lack of quality exclusive games (5 times less in fact).

Season 4 Game Set Match GIF by The Office

• dead 2
20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He brags about having tons of money, buying 200$ pro controllers and buying overpriced Apple trash but somehow renting games is where it's at because it saves you money. 

But then again, the dude is a complete fakeboy. Doesn't actually care about games outside of annual sports trash like Madden and MLB. 

25 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’m about 75% through and will finish it in the next week or two I’m sure. 

Takes you over a month to beat a 8-12 hours game? Lmao.

I don't believe you.  

58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

He brags about having tons of money, buying 200$ pro controllers and buying overpriced Apple trash but somehow renting games is where it's at because it saves you money. 

But then again, the dude is a complete fakeboy. Doesn't actually care about games outside of annual sports trash like Madden and MLB. 

Games retain no value outside of niche games.  There’s 0 reasons to own a video game. It’s like buying music or movies.