Another one…. Atomic Heart runs worse on ShitBox Series L consoles according to DF (TLHBFR again!!!!)

:cruise: The Ls just keep coming!!! Another game runs worse on the ShitBox consoles. This is a game that Ghostz aka @Jerrys Hair Line was bragging about playing on ShitPass for free. Turns out he’s paying to rent the inferior version of this flop :lawl::lawl::lawl:

IMG_1348.JPG.8d720ea79f465384606f34ed173dea15.JPG

:mroff: Should Phil be fired for lying to lemshits about 12Tflop power on these shitty consoles? It was clearly a lie.  Approaching three years later and the power is nowhere to be seen in games on the “12 Tflop beast”. Most multiplats run better on PS5 and PS5 exclusives run circles around the ShitBox Series L games when it comes to graphics. WTF is going on over there in Redmond? 

FokV25xWYAAf-bQ.jpg.8f4fa0adcc6d03c354c94e63ef053277.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So is Ghostz going to dicktuck? Or spend months pretending the xflop version is the best just like he did with Elden Ring? Its pointless to argue with fakeboys.

It's ok my GameAss rental service membership only cost me 5 cheeseburgers per month.

He does this all the time but somehow thinks he's "winning".   He seems content to take DynaFlops place as the forum clown.

Posted Images

The Series S was a mistake and its gotta be the reason why these ports are worse on Xbox. Instead of being able to focus on a single SKU devs have to split their resources and try to balance getting both versions into a decent state and as a result neither version ends up being completely optimized for that model.

40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im only a few hours in but try not to take the writing seriously. If you treat it as B movie quality its actually way more entertaining (whether or not that was their intention I still don't know).

I’m not sure why there’s a dig on the writing. Seems fine to me. Though I don’t really pay attention to stories in video games at all. Gameplay is the only thing that matters imo.