Got tired of waiting for Sony….

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got tired of waiting for Sony to ship PSVR2 to stores so I just ordered one directly from them. I prefer picking up my hardware from stores because I hate delivery but Sony is taking their sweet time

damn, you could've saved the $20 shipping by ordering it during the pre-order period.   But, either way, you are jumping to the very front of VR gaming.That took some real class.

They gave me free standard shipping but I opted for express shipping hence the extra $20. I need to have it ASAP 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So @FIREPOWER now that your nephew bought a PSVR2, what are the 30+ games like you claimed you’re buying this year for it????? 

this oughta be GOOD. :D 

:dbry: What a retard. 

He’s trying desperately to come up with a W after getting raped repeatedly multiple times this week.

I don’t rent shit because I actually have a job where I can afford to buy nice things. 

You rent your games like a broke bitch thanks to your nephew. You don’t even own a PS5 :mroff:

You can’t project your failures in life to me because everyone knows you’re a broke bitch around here :hest:. People have been calling you a broke bitch before I even started posting here LMAO!

779566625_DeadBeat_Ghostz_Spencerimages.thumb.jpg.0dd8f8babe26bb22dec34cfa432e3971.jpg

37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:dbry: What a retard. 

He’s trying desperately to come up with a W after getting raped repeatedly multiple times this week.

I don’t rent shit because I actually have a job where I can afford to buy nice things. 

You rent your games like a broke bitch thanks to your nephew. You don’t even own a PS5 :mroff:

You can’t project your failures in life to me because everyone knows you’re a broke bitch around here :hest:. People have been calling you a broke bitch before I even started posting here LMAO!

779566625_DeadBeat_Ghostz_Spencerimages.thumb.jpg.0dd8f8babe26bb22dec34cfa432e3971.jpg

He didn’t list a single game :kaz:

20 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He didn’t list a single game :kaz:

I’m getting Horizon Call of the Mountain, Kayak VR and RE8 as soon as my headset gets delivered. I have GT7, No Man’s Sky and I already own a lot of PSVR1 games for my PSVR1 that are getting free updates for PSVR2. This broke bitch thought he had me :mroff:

Why would I buy a $600 VR headset and have no games?  :hest: Bitch must think I’m a lemming that buys a ShitBox Series L for trash like Pentiment and Falconeer.

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg

11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m getting Horizon Call of the Mountain, Kayak VR and RE8 as soon as my headset gets delivered. I have GT7, No Man’s Sky and I already own a lot of PSVR1 games for my PSVR1 that are getting free updates for PSVR2. This broke bitch thought he had me :mroff:

Why would I buy a $600 VR headset and have no games?  :hest: Bitch must think I’m a lemming that buys a ShitBox Series L for trash like Pentiment and Falconeer.

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg

One year old game, a two year old game,  and a flop :kaz: 

what happened to the “30+” you claimed you were getting??????? 

Doing the same race in GT7 for the 6,002 time :deadest:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

RE Village and GT7 could not be played in VR until now. Their flatscreen releases dates are pretty irrelevant. 

Lmao, this fake poseur fgt asking Firepower why he hasn't bought 30+ games yet for a platform that came out this month can't even bring himself to finish a 8 hours game in over a month. Sit the fuck down. 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

RE Village and GT7 could not be played in VR until now. Their flatscreen releases dates are pretty irrelevant. 

Lmao, this fake poseur fgt asking Firepower why he hasn't bought 30+ games yet for a platform that came out this month can't even bring himself to finish a 8 hours game in over a month. Sit the fuck down. 

They’re the same fucking game with a different view  :mj:

10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:mroff: Horizon and Kayak VR are year old games even though they just launched on Wednesday? 

Playing GT7 in PSVR2 is the ultimate way to play it. I wouldn’t expect a lemshit like you to understand. It’s not like Flopza has VR support anyway. Your retarded ass still thinks playing racing games in pancake mode is the only way to go :lawl:

Phil promised you retards “High Fidelity” VR in 2016 with the one X and 7 years later he hasn’t delivered anything VR related for ShitBox. No wonder your jealous retarded ass is mad :mj:

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.b3a0b4584b9af08c5a8aa14a9a049f08.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

They’re the same fucking game with a different view  :mj:

Lol trying to pass off full blown virtual reality as just ''a different view''. Not to mention full 1:1 motion controls in RE. 

Fake poseur bitch. 

• dead 1
16 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Spoken like a broke bitch that’s mad that he can’t afford VR  :cruise:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Spoken like someone who claimed they were getting 30+ games… but can only play games they already have and a flop :kaz:

oh I forgot kayak vr, a 7.6% flop on meta:mroff: and it’s a port of another year old game :kaz:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mroff: Horizon and Kayak VR are year old games even though they just launched on Wednesday? 

Playing GT7 in PSVR2 is the ultimate way to play it. I wouldn’t expect a lemshit like you to understand. It’s not like Flopza has VR support anyway. Your retarded ass still thinks playing racing games in pancake mode is the only way to go :lawl:

Phil promised you retards “High Fidelity” VR in 2016 with the one X and 7 years later he hasn’t delivered anything VR related for ShitBox. No wonder your jealous retarded ass is mad :mj:

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.b3a0b4584b9af08c5a8aa14a9a049f08.jpg

Well considering GT7 is worse than Forza in every way possible, it’s no wonder you had to spend $670 to enjoy it :tom:

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Spoken like someone who claimed they were getting 30+ games… but can only play games they already have and a flop :kaz:

oh I forgot kayak vr, a 7.6% flop on meta:mroff:

:mjgrin: Point to a post where I said I’m personally buying 30+ games for PSVR2.

:hest: Are you gonna keep lying in this thread openly like you lie about your nephew’s PS5? 

:cruise:Why do you keep doing this to yourself Ghostz? Everyone is laughing at your retarded ass in this thread and you still keep coming back for more insults. Why? Are you some kind of sick masochist?

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Point to a post where I said I’m personally buying 30+ games for PSVR2.

:hest: Are you gonna keep lying in this thread openly like you lie about your nephew’s PS5? 

:cruise:Why do you keep doing this to yourself Ghostz? Everyone is laughing at your retarded ass in this thread and you still keep coming back for more insults. Why? Are you some kind of sick masochist?

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

And there it is, he finally abandons his claims that there will be 30+ PSVR2 games worth playing. :blessed: 

Everything he hypes flops, it started with Poorspoken (which he claimed had “incredible” looking gameplay), now he admits there aren’t many games worth playing on PSVR outside of having to replay games he already has, and flops like Horizon and Kayak VR. A climbing game, and a Kayak game.  You can tell his nephew already has buyers remorse, but Firepower begged him to keep the PSVR  :mj:

39 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And there it is, he finally abandons his claims that there will be 30+ PSVR2 games worth playing. :blessed: 

You still haven't provided a single post where I said I was personally buying 30+ PSVR2 games.

:hest: If I said it then prove it!

:vabe: You can't make a false accusation and then run away like a bitch. You made a claim and it's up to you to prove what you claimed.

:kaz: Tucking your dick and running when asked to prove a false accusation isn't the way any grown man behaves.

:lawl:The again, you squat with your nephew so I don't expect you to know how to behave like an adult.

:mj: I've asked him to provide a source for his false accusation and he's running away just like when I asked him to provide a receipt for his nephew's PS5 and he never showed up.

:lawl:In a thread where gamers are congratulating fellow gamers for buying a VR headset we have broke bitch Ghostz throwing temper tantrums because his nephew won't get a PSVR2 headset for his PS5 and Ghostz can't afford anything for himself.

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You can't even answer a Yes or No question without running away.

Here lemme demonstrate:

So are you going to answer the Yes or No question from that thread that you run away.................what's the answer?

Yes?

or

No?

[here comes his next dick tucking]

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Fake gaming poseur, Gastribypass pleb broke bitch, Madden loving noob HBFR. :kaz:

Bald Cucky Ducky is trying to make fun of people playing "old game"

He was hyped for finally being able to play Madden on NephewPass just recently.:lawl::lawl:

We're not talking about him finally being able to OWN the game.

We're talking about him boasting about finally being able to play the game..........on a RENTAL service.:lawl:

• dead 1