Got tired of waiting for Sony….

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You can't even answer a Yes or No question without running away.

Here lemme demonstrate:

So are you going to answer the Yes or No question from that thread that you run away.................what's the answer?

Yes?

or

No?

[here comes his next dick tucking]

Ghostz the broke lying  bitch always running away with his dick tucked between his legs :kaz:

He claimed I said I was gonna personally buy 30+ PSVR2 games, I asked him to provide the post where I said so and then he ran like a bitch   :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

6F25424E-035E-4134-8929-4FC7EBB000F7.thumb.jpeg.39837ec6be00aa346630e251cd9162e5.jpeg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got tired of waiting for Sony to ship PSVR2 to stores so I just ordered one directly from them. I prefer picking up my hardware from stores because I hate delivery but Sony is taking their sweet time

damn, you could've saved the $20 shipping by ordering it during the pre-order period.   But, either way, you are jumping to the very front of VR gaming.That took some real class.

They gave me free standard shipping but I opted for express shipping hence the extra $20. I need to have it ASAP 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Ghostz the broke lying  bitch always running away with his dick tucked between his legs :kaz:

He claimed I said I was gonna personally buy 30+ PSVR2 games, I asked him to provide the post where I said so and then he ran like a bitch   :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

6F25424E-035E-4134-8929-4FC7EBB000F7.thumb.jpeg.39837ec6be00aa346630e251cd9162e5.jpeg

Oh I love calling you out. It’s too easy. You just admitted…All the games you hyped this year, you ARENT gonna buy :tom:

16 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Oh I love calling you out. It’s too easy. You just admitted…All the games you hyped this year, you ARENT gonna buy :tom:

:lawl: You can’t call me out when you don’t provide any proof and run with your dick tucked between your legs 

Where is the post you claimed I made where I said I was buying 30+ games? This is the third time I’m requesting it in this thread and the third time you are going to cuck your way out if it like a bitch :cruise:

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.b3a0b4584b9af08c5a8aa14a9a049f08.jpg

:lawl: Watch him run again! 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: You can’t call me out when you don’t provide any proof and run with your dick tucked between your legs 

Where is the post you claimed I made where I said I was buying 30+ games? This is the third time I’m requesting it in this thread and the third time you are going to cuck your way out if it like a bitch :cruise:

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.b3a0b4584b9af08c5a8aa14a9a049f08.jpg

:lawl: Watch him run again! 

You don’t remember me asking what cows will be playing? You listed atomic heart, a few other irrelevant titles, and “30+ PSVR games” :cruise: don’t make me go find the post, admit it, and take your L. :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You don’t remember me asking what cows will be playing? You listed atomic heart, a few other irrelevant titles, and “30+ PSVR games” :cruise: don’t make me go find the post, admit it, and take your L. :kaz:

And he continues to run with his dick tucked like I predicted  :cruise:

No post proving his claims just tears and the shame of being a dickless cuck that makes claims he can’t back up :mj:

F3E78E3D-A5A6-4125-B9E4-3CDE5DB34325.thumb.jpeg.11eee677e0d96aefc02661f215b7d0ab.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

And he continues to run with his dick tucked like I predicted  :cruise:

No post proving his claims just tears and the shame of being a dickless cuck that makes claims he can’t back up :mj:

F3E78E3D-A5A6-4125-B9E4-3CDE5DB34325.thumb.jpeg.11eee677e0d96aefc02661f215b7d0ab.jpeg

On 2023-02-01 at 6:11 PM, FIREPOWER said:

I mean off the top of my head….

Final Fantasy 16

Stellar Blade

30+ PSVR games

Horizon DLC 

Atomic Heart and every other multiplat available on your LBox you dumb bitch :mj:.

You would think that with MS declaring GP subs as stagnant and Xbox sales in decline, you lemshit retards would stop using it as a selling point.

Majority of gamers (even on LBox) still buy their games and don’t require a shitty poor man’s service like ShitPass to rent games.

:kaz:

28 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:kaz:

:mjgrin: Now where in that post did I say I was buying all of those 30+ PSVR games?

:dbry:You asked  what games were coming to PS5 this year and that was my response…..

933C181A-69B2-42D1-BBA2-6E7FC315AFC2.jpeg

That was a games list for PS5 games  releasing in 2023 not games I’m going to buy. Nowhere in that post did I say I was buying 30+ PSVR games or even hint at it.

:cruise: The retard is showing that he’s not only a liar but he also lacks reading comprehension LMAO!!!!!

Just like I said, he has nothing and is a proven habitual liar and retarded cuck :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Now where in that post did I say I was buying all of those 30+ PSVR games?

:dbry:You asked  what games were coming to PS5 this year and that was my response. That was a games list for PS5 games  releasing in 2023 not games I’m going to buy. Nowhere in that post did I say I was buying 30+ PSVR games or even hint at it.

:cruise: The retard is showing that he’s not only a liar but he also lacks reading comprehension LMAO!!!!!

Just like I said, he has nothing and is a proven habitual liar and retarded cuck :drake:

Thanks for admitting you hype shit that you don’t plan in buying :kaz:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Thanks for admitting you hype shit that you don’t plan in buying :kaz:

Where did I hype 30+ PSVR games?

:cruise: Now he’s just being a pure retard.

You asked what games cows were playing this year and I listed games releasing for PS5 this year that cows in general will be playing. 

:lawl: Why would I hype 30+ PSVR games when I didn’t even have the full list of PSVR games when that thread was made? 

:drake: Desperate arguments from a dickless cuck who has been completely and utterly assraped in this thread. He’s now  resorting to making up quotes I never said.

You have really overtaken Dynaflop in your level of retardation. Lemij abandoned SW after he got tired of making a retard of himself but you’ve decided to take it upon yourself to become the SW resident retard overlord:freeman:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Where did I hype 30+ PSVR games?

:cruise: Now he’s just being a pure retard.

You asked what games cows were playing this year and I listed games releasing for PS5 this year that cows in general will be playing. 

:lawl: Why would I hype 30+ PSVR games when I didn’t even have the full list of PSVR games when that thread was made? 

:drake: Desperate arguments from a dickless cuck who has been completely and utterly assraped in this thread. He’s now  resorting to making up quotes I never said.

You have really overtaken Dynaflop in your level of retardation. Lemij abandoned SW after he got tired of making a retard of himself but you’ve decided to take it upon yourself to become the SW resident retard overlord:freeman:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg

I said whay will cows be playing. You said 30+ PSVR games. Which cows will be playing 30+ of them? Apparently not you :mj: the only ones you’ll be playing, that aren’t flops, are games you already own. So why say “30+”????? 

he has no where to go. :kaz: