Almost every major PC game is broken

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the guy can't even open a rar.file of course he will have issues setting up his gamey pc and games, then crawls back to xbox and hypes the shit out of sea of tears and other garbage because he will no

Take a look at this form factor: https://store.minisforum.com/products/minisforum-nucxi5-nucxi7?variant=43044971774197   You boot SteamOS on there and it's basically a console.

you wait until after the Super Bowl to play the previous year's Madden         .............on a rental service                

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Sounds more like its a problem with your Dell. As far as I'm aware xbox is the only platform where games are launching with this many bugs.

Thats because you dont play new games. DF had a dedicated video about it and almost every big game that has came out after that video is still broken. HiFi and Atomic  are about the only recent games that are good ports. The most recent one is Wo Long and apparently its trash too. 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: All games run flawlessly on my 4090. Sounds like it’s a problem with your Potato Dell PC.

On the other hand, Xbox Series Potato consoles are struggling to run almost every single multiplat these days.

The classic "Works great on my PC" line. Thats always been a lie and its an even a bigger lie now.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The classic "Works great on my PC" line. Thats always been a lie and its an even a bigger lie now.

It actually does though.

:aitch:  The 4090 breezes through any game I throw at it, it’s a total monster. It’s more of an 8K card than a 4K card.

You would know if you had one :jordan3:

Find me a benchmark with the 4090 struggling to run any game, you can’t find one :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

It actually does though.

:aitch:  The 4090 breezes through any game I throw at it, it’s a total monster. It’s more of an 8K card than a 4K card.

You would know if you had one :jordan3:

If the port is good, sure. But the ports are not good. Card doesnt matter when the game is broken.

Just now, JonbX said:

If the port is good, sure. But the ports are not good. Card doesnt matter when the game is broken.

The 4090 brute forces through any game. I easily max out every game including Cyberpunk and The Witcher 3 next gen update especially now with DLSS3. I’m getting everything maxed out and hitting triple digit framerates at 4K on even those terribly optimized games.

Not saying lesser cards don’t struggle or that these PC ports aren’t terrible. I’m just saying that with the 4090, I don’t need to look at specs anymore or wonder if I can max out any game currently. Of course, this doesn’t come cheap. The card by itself is stupidly expensive but it more than delivers :aitch:

Brute force dosnt work with specific issues. Why are you lying just to lie? CyberPunk is old and W3 has issues. Sure a 4090 can brute force some shit ports. Doesnt stop the stutters.

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

Brute force dosnt work with specific issues. Why are you lying just to lie? CyberPunk is old and W3 has issues. Sure a 4090 can brute force some shit ports. Doesnt stop the stutters.

:cruise:Spoken like a pleb with a potato PC.

Why would I lie about the 4090’s performance?

Find me a benchmark either the 4090 struggling, there isn’t one.

:mj: Speak for yourself and your weaker PC, you don’t speak for all PC gamers.

Edited by FIREPOWER

this is why Fakeboy Lemij ran away crying from the forum, because I kept on reiterating what was happening on the PC.

And he got angry because I posted HIS OWN COMPLAINTS about PC games to his face.

Even he said "this is tiring".

Because what he was clearly saying was that this was happening with EVERY major game releasing on PC.

And do you know who deserves a GOOD CHUNK of the blame......not all the blame, and maybe not even the primary amount of blame......but a GOOD CHUNK of the blame????

PC Gamers themselves, and the bullshit facade that they like to promote..........about themselves.

They themselves are the ones who talk down and dismiss OTHER PC gamers by not having the latest hardware.

They love crappy un-optimized PC ports, because if their rig can brute-force 60fps, then they get to boast about it. Guess what, they just created the perfect excuse for developers to continue making crappy PC ports. THE PERFECT excuse.

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise:Spoken like a pleb with a potato PC.

Why would ai lie about the 4090’s performance?

Find me a benchmark either the 4090 struggling, there isn’t one.

:mj: Speak for yourself and your weaker PC, you don’t speak for all PC gamers.

I know you watched the DF video Alex made about Pc issues. You cannot brute force specific problems and you know this. Why are you lying? If anything, id be more mad at the state of PC gaming right now since your expensive card is still running games like shit because devs have been saying fuck you to pc ports recently.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this is why Fakeboy Lemij ran away crying from the forum, because I kept on reiterating what was happening on the PC.

And he got angry because I posted HIS OWN COMPLAINTS about PC games to his face.

Even he said "this is tiring".

Because what he was clearly saying was that this was happening with EVERY major game releasing on PC.

And do you know who deserves a GOOD CHUNK of the blame......not all the blame, and maybe not even the primary amount of blame......but a GOOD CHUNK of the blame????

PC Gamers themselves, and the bullshit facade that they like to promote..........about themselves.

They themselves are the ones who talk down and dismiss OTHER PC gamers by not having the latest hardware.

They love crappy un-optimized PC ports, because if their rig can brute-force 60fps, then they get to boast about it. Guess what, they just created the perfect excuse for developers to continue making crappy PC ports. THE PERFECT excuse.

When he said "this is tiring" im sure he meant you. But the rest of your post is accurate. PC gaming sucks rn.

Just now, JonbX said:

When he said "this is tiring" im sure he meant you. But the rest of your post is accurate. PC gaming sucks rn.

No, he was actually complaining directly to the german guy from Digital Found when he said that:hest:

you.......should've.......read........the prev-senten.......nevermind

Just now, Ramza said:

I can't really think of any busted PC games at launch that I've played other than Elden Ring and I've played quite a lot of games these past two years. 

Because you arent playing the big new games.

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Lmao. Ramza and Firepower wait about a year before playing most games. They need to wait on sales. 

you wait until after the Super Bowl to play the previous year's Madden

:hest::hest::hest:

.............on a rental service:hest::hest::hest:

......on a Gamepass account that isn't even yours:hest::hest::hest:

• dead 2
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I know you watched the DF video Alex made about Pc issues. You cannot brute force specific problems and you know this. Why are you lying? If anything, id be more mad at the state of PC gaming right now since your expensive card is still running games like shit because devs have been saying fuck you to pc ports recently.

He was nitpicking bullshit like PC ports not having ultra-wide support or launching buggy. He was also talking about lack of optimization which is true but he was talking about lesser cards. He never mentioned anything about the 4090 struggling to run any game. 

You can absolutely brute force through any performance issue with a 4090. I keep asking you to show me a benchmark with the 4090 struggling in any game and YOU STILL HAVEN’T because you know such a game doesn’t exist. Who’s the liar now? 

Show a benchmark where the 4090 struggles with DLSS3 on any game. Put up or shut up. Alex from DF doesn’t speak for all PC gamers and his statement was a general statement for PC gaming in general. It doesn’t mean it affects every PC gamer especially those in the ultra high-end like myself.

PC gaming sucks now but it isn’t because of the reasons Alex is mentioning. It sucks because it’s fucking expensive to get the newest cards right now and most PC gamers are forced to stick with their older cards from 2020 and below because the higher end 40 series cards and AMD 7000 series cards are fucking expensive.  It doesn’t suck because of performance. The 4090 is the most powerful card Nvidia has released in a long time by a large margin. Last time they released a card this powerful in comparison to the previous gen cards was the 1080Ti. The 4090 is more than twice the performance of the 3090 in just rasterization alone. If you add DLSS3 it more than triples the RTX 3090 in performance. It’s a beast and tears through every game but the problem is that it’s super expensive. The 4080 is powerful but it’s weaker than the 4090 by a considerable margin and is still expensive AF. The 7900XTX is also another beast card from AMD but it too is very expensive. Price of new gaming hardware is the main  problem with PC gaming nowadays not bugs which can be fixed with patches/mods since those affect other platforms too.