Almost every major PC game is broken

10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Almost all of the big games run UE. So, we have had a LOT of them. 

Its funny how you ignore DF when its convenient for you. Dont always see you having that same energy. Funny.

You are lying if you are playing those games. Because the problem in those games is not hardware dependent.

Basically, you could just say i dont play those games so it does not affect me. But you want to stand on the classic "not my pc" argument when everyone knows thats a load of shit.

And people dont want to wait. Thats why you own a ps5 instead of waiting for the superior PC release later on. If i spend 1500+ on a video card alone why would i be ok with waiting. Stop eating shit.

9 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You just play 7/10 flops at launch. :hest:

:mj: Instead you idiots crying and bitching about the state of PC gaming why aren’t you two retards making  threads on the sad state of ShitBox gaming?

Literally every single AAA multiplat runs terribly on your ShitBox consoles and not a word from you retards :mroff:

:lawl::lawl: :lawl:Making threads about PC gaming when ShitBox consoles can’t hold steady framerates in any major games of 2023. Acting like the issues with PC gaming remotely approach the huge clusterfuck issues on the Series Potato consoles! 

IMG_1348.JPG.8d720ea79f465384606f34ed173dea15.JPGFpwMkq-WYAAAaAN.jpg.640b6c7751ea1845a0f3f3dfad92f888.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the guy can't even open a rar.file of course he will have issues setting up his gamey pc and games, then crawls back to xbox and hypes the shit out of sea of tears and other garbage because he will no

Take a look at this form factor: https://store.minisforum.com/products/minisforum-nucxi5-nucxi7?variant=43044971774197   You boot SteamOS on there and it's basically a console.

you wait until after the Super Bowl to play the previous year's Madden         .............on a rental service                

Posted Images

What do consoles have to do with PC games being shit lately? AH is the only game on that list that isnt a broken shit show on PC.

Keep ignoring the problem at hand. Believe me, we know you play PS5 over PC. So do I.

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You just play 7/10 flops at launch. :hest:

LOL he bought and played Forespoken. 

Probably MS painted one of his lemming pictures and sent it to the GS reviewer LOL.

22 minutes ago, JonbX said:

LOL he bought and played Forespoken. 

Probably MS painted one of his lemming pictures and sent it to the GS reviewer LOL.

:cruise: I didn’t buy Forspoken and I never will.

Stay mad and butthurt you bought a ShitBox along with your cuck buddy Ghostz:mj:

:lawl:All this hatred and jealousy because he bought a potato PC that can barely run games.

:luff: Not my fault your retard ass bought a ShitBox with the money you should have invested in a better PC.

FpwMkq-WYAAAaAN.jpg.640b6c7751ea1845a0f3f3dfad92f888.jpg598157667_Screenshot2023-02-26205302.thumb.jpg.6047d7dc17267a708c9e4f48cad147a5.jpg

IMG_1348.JPG.8d720ea79f465384606f34ed173dea15.JPG

It may very well be that nvidia clearly beating the everloving shit out of AMD in the PC video card space has resulted in developers simply not putting the most amount of effort to optimize for PC builds.

And once again, we hear all this talk about all of these Steam users.................we already third party publishers saying that the majority of copies that they sell for their game is on the Playstation 5.

A platform that started from zero back in November 2020.

Did you see the steam user count for Returnal during its first few days?

They struggled to get a peak of 6,000 steam users.

The PC market does not have the CONSUMER MUSCLE to motivate developers to work harder to make better PC ports.

They treat them like second-class citizens, because PC gamers will accept it.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It may very well be that nvidia clearly beating the everloving shit out of AMD in the PC video card space has resulted in developers simply not putting the most amount of effort to optimize for PC builds.

And once again, we hear all this talk about all of these Steam users.................we already third party publishers saying that the majority of copies that they sell for their game is on the Playstation 5.

A platform that started from zero back in November 2020.

Did you see the steam user count for Returnal during its first few days?

They struggled to get a peak of 6,000 steam users.

The PC market does not have the CONSUMER MUSCLE to motivate developers to work harder to make better PC ports.

They treat them like second-class citizens, because PC gamers will accept it.

Not gonna lie, those Returnal numbers on PC were atrocious. That’s why I laughed when people said Sony putting their games on PC would hurt Playstation. Majority of PC gamer have potato rigs that can’t run PS5 games at the same level as a PS5 and even among PC gamers that have good rigs many aren’t really interested in PS5 games.

I remember arguing a lot about this with the retard Lemij back in the day. Playstation is the backbone of modern AAA gaming. PC gaming is too expensive with a majority of PC gamers preferring AA or indie games and Xbox is completely irrelevant in the AAA retail space. MS foolishly decided to hand dominance of the AAA retail space to Sony by going full retard with GamePass encouraging lemshits not to buy any games. The result is Sony is basically running with the ball this gen and they control a large portion of the AAA gaming space and revenue. 

If I’m a AAA dev I’m looking at those high sales for PS5 versions of games, I’m focusing on making sure the PS5 version runs as good as possible before looking at other platforms. The result is unoptimized games for PC with PC users needing ultra high-end rigs to get the best out of PC ports and ShitBox getting the short end of the stick.

Edited by FIREPOWER

I want PC gaming to look more like this:

spacer.png

https://www.gigabyte.com/Mini-PcBarebone/GB-BER7HS-5800#kf

PC gaming should be less focused on the extreme luxury high end. Developers don't even make games that can stress out the high end chips.

We need more accessible, affordable, middle of the road boxes that easily fit in the living room. Many people don't even have desktops anymore because thin laptops are perfect work devices.

7 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I want PC gaming to look more like this:

spacer.png

https://www.gigabyte.com/Mini-PcBarebone/GB-BER7HS-5800#kf

PC gaming should be less focused on the extreme luxury high end. Developers don't even make games that can stress out the high end chips.

We need more accessible, affordable, middle of the road boxes that easily fit in the living room. Many people don't even have desktops anymore because thin laptops are perfect work devices.

The focus on high-end is problematic for sure even though I contributed to the problem myself by buying a PC with a 4090.

Prices definitely need to come down fast. The current state of PC gaming isn't sustainable. if prices keep going up like they are they will end up pricing everyone out of PC gaming.

We definitely need cheaper alternatives going forward otherwise everyone will move to consoles.

Edited by FIREPOWER

I dunno if I'd say broken. I can't think of a recent big profile game that I had that that large an issue with.

That said, shit is becoming increasingly unoptimized and there's some pretty lazy/shit ports out there. While it's nice to be able to brute force things on PC, it shouldn't need to be the case, especially with the cost of hardware getting as out of control as it has.

PC will always be my platform of choice, but it's certainly seen some better days.

• Like 1

the guy can't even open a rar.file of course he will have issues setting up his gamey pc and games, then crawls back to xbox and hypes the shit out of sea of tears and other garbage because he will not get any new games lol TLHBFK

• dead 3

Over 90% are far better on PC on release.

The handful that aren't, are eventually fixed on day/week 1 or fixed by users. Then there's maybe .01% remaining that stay fucked. Meanwhile, almost every game on console is permanently fucked (which is what I consider 30-60 fps).

Hogwarts and Atomic Hearts were both fixed, and are exponentially better on PC (30 fps vs 120+, get the fuck out of here). Wild Hearts runs like shit on every system, only the console versions will never be fixed (30 fps at fake 4K, 40-60 fps at 1080p FOREVER, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE).

Edited by Substatic
  • aitch 1
2 hours ago, kaz said:

the guy can't even open a rar.file of course he will have issues setting up his gamey pc and games, then crawls back to xbox and hypes the shit out of sea of tears and other garbage because he will not get any new games lol TLHBFK

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

You guys are giving jonb grief but he is right. 

DF spoke at length on their last weekly show about the issues PC gaming is currently facing with big AAA games running like trash across the board. 

So yes while slow Jonny most likey I still a dell kid that can't open up a Rar file, you can't accuse DF of having underpowered rigs 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You guys are giving jonb grief but he is right. 

DF spoke at length on their last weekly show about the issues PC gaming is currently facing with big AAA games running like trash across the board. 

So yes while slow Jonny most likey I still a dell kid that can't open up a Rar file, you can't accuse DF of having underpowered rigs 

That's the thing, people like that delusional guy, Subtwatic....................they simply..............lie

I've even proven this with Lemij.

What he says ON THIS FORUM is a complete lie to what he was saying about his PC games OUTSIDE of this forum.

He was complaining to everybody about his PC ports. To Alex at Digital Foundry. He was threatening From Software on their twitter feed.

These people are the equivalent of Harley Davidson Biker Posers. They're more interested in looking like "PC master race" and will simply maintain the facade, no matter what.