Conservatives are defending racist again.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.     Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no

Fuck she's so ugly. It fits her personality. She looks like a neanderthal.

Posted Images

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Still crazy that no one in here is talking about a US senator calling for segregation and disenfranchisement in 2023. 

She's a stupid bitch with a GED inbred mother fucker. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You hate whites and he hates blacks. Now you're even 

Lol this is how pathetic you are. I have never made a racist comment towards white people as a group, and I have as many if not miter white people in my life. 

You however are a fucking racist. Go self-delete please. 

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Is the ok symbol racist Remy? 

Omg can you say one thing that isn't stupid or baity? You're so fucking stupid it's like watching a small child who thinks he's clever trying trick an adult. 

Like what the fuck was even the point of this stupid question? Why can't you converse like a real person and a Brietbart chat bot or something. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Omg can you say one thing that isn't stupid or baity? You're so fucking stupid it's like watching a small child who thinks he's clever trying trick an adult. 

Like what the fuck was even the point of this stupid question? Why can't you converse like a real person and a Brietbart chat bot or something. 

What's the point? Things were getting better, then this DEI shit happened and now relations have regressed. Why do you think that is?

20230226_223316.jpg

20230226_223249.jpg

20230226_223218.jpg

53 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao oh shut your stupid racist ass up already. 

Why can't you converse like a real person and not a NPR chat bot or something?

Edited by Cooke
43 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why can't you converse like a real person and not a NPR chat bot or something?

Because I'm talking to a retard who with the self awareness of a rock. I honestly wonder if you think at about what you are repeating. Like you went from calling me a racist, to some stupid question about the peace symbol, to now diversity. 

You just chuck out whatever semi relevant (being generous) talking point to deflect the topic. I will say it's not a coincidence that you do your best to run interference any chance you get. 

Like what is even your logic about "everything was fine until". You bitches always say that and it's like it's never been the way you guys wax poetic. You've been saying bigoted shit for over a decade now. This isn't you rising to meet the woke mind virus. 

This is the generational laundering you bigots always do time and after time. You motherfuckers haven't been content since the civil war ended. 

Of course the world's richest bigot steps up to defend a racist and his cult of conservative tech weirdos do their thing. Damage controlling the very racist rant while calling for the good old color blind days? 

When did this occur? Why do only bigots remember the good old days when they saw less black people on TV and movies and that meant everything was dandy? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

You don't need to poll millions to know a lot of blacks ARE racist af, RuPaul Jr. here included lmao.

All those random attacks against Asians in NYC and across America that appeared on the news weren't committed by whites or hispanics 🤡

Edited by bhytre

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And lying to do so. 1,000 people polled, he claims it's 12 million. He even was deceptive about what the poll question was. Bigotry is the only conservative platform atm. 

Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no idea how statistics and polling work.

There are ~48m black Americans. 26% of black Americans polled by Rassmussen said they somewhat or strongly disagree with the statement: "It's okay to be white." Therefore: 48m * 0.26 = 12m. That's where he's getting the 12m number from you fool. 

And the poll has a 95% confidence interval with a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points. That means there's a 95% chance the poll is is right within +/- 3m black Americans, i.e. there's a 95% chance that between 9m and 15m black Americans disagree with the statement "It's okay to be white."

The big possible confound (do you even know what a confound is?) with the poll is the percent of black Americans who disagree with the statement not because they're racists who dislike whites but because they know the history of the phrase and disagree with it on the grounds that they think it's a coded white supremacist slogan. The question should've been phrased to eliminate that confound and I'm surprised the team at Rasmussen who designed the poll were that sloppy.

And yes Scott Adams was a hot-headed fool for initially throwing all blacks under the bus and then having to walk it back for hours on end. When confronted with racism against you, the adult answer isn't to be racist back. He butchered a legit point about  black-and-white race relations being in the toilet and the critical reasons why. 

9rDwx0y.png

It's anything but a coincidence that they started plummeting in 2013 with the start of BLM and the media going full woketard in the face of GamerGate.

K4ljTOm.jpg

May I never post on this dumbass board again.

Edited by Saucer
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, bhytre said:

You don't need to poll millions to know a lot of blacks ARE racist af, RuPaul Jr. here included lmao.

All those random attacks against Asians in NYC and across America that appeared on the news weren't committed by whites or hispanics 🤡

Just follow Black Twitter for a few days. It may be the most racist group on all of Twitter. 

8 hours ago, bhytre said:

lol Nightmare face mad. There are racist in every nationality or ethnic group. Congrats, finally after nearly 2 decades here you finally said something that was only half stupid. 

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.

Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no idea how statistics and polling work.

There are ~48m black Americans. 26% of black Americans polled by Rassmussen said they somewhat or strongly disagree with the statement: "It's okay to be white." Therefore: 48m * 0.26 = 12m. That's where he's getting the 12m number from you fool. 

And the poll has a 95% confidence interval with a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points. That means there's a 95% chance the poll is is right within +/- 3m black Americans, i.e. there's a 95% chance that between 9m and 15m black Americans disagree with the statement "It's okay to be white."

The big possible confound (do you even know what a confound is?) with the poll is the percent of black Americans who disagree with the statement not because they're racists who dislike whites but because they know the history of the phrase and disagree with it on the grounds that they think it's a coded white supremacist slogan. The question should've been phrased to eliminate that confound and I'm surprised the team at Rasmussen who designed the poll were that sloppy.

And yes Scott Adams was a hot-headed fool for initially throwing all blacks under the bus and then having to walk it back for hours on end. When confronted with racism against you, the adult answer isn't to be racist back. He butchered a legit point about  black-and-white race relations being in the toilet and the critical reasons why. 

9rDwx0y.png

It's anything but a coincidence that they started plummeting in 2013 with the start of BLM and the media going full woketard in the face of GamerGate.

K4ljTOm.jpg

May I never post on this dumbass board again.

lol like your weird boomer ass has anything better to do. I've said from the start that things began getting worse around the Gamergate to MeToo to BLM. That's when all of a sudden we started to see the rise of angry, insecure men like y'all complaining about how things used to be...before accountability. I mean we're in a thread where I post two people defending a racist and of course the SW Incel force joins in. 

Lmfao the fact that you're surprised Rasmussen "goofed" here shows how dumb you are. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol like your weird boomer ass has anything better to do. I've said from the start that things began getting worse around the Gamergate to MeToo to BLM. That's when all of a sudden we started to see the rise of angry, insecure men like y'all complaining about how things used to be...before accountability. I mean we're in a thread where I post two people defending a racist and of course the SW Incel force joins in. 

Lmfao the fact that you're surprised Rasmussen "goofed" here shows how dumb you are. 

Then stop being a passive-aggressive drama queen and just come out and say Accountability = Reparations and name your terms.

But isn't your dad a successful NYC photographer? Did he try to help you with your career? If so, fuck off. 

20 hours ago, Cooke said:

You hate whites and he hates blacks. Now you're even 

Is it ok to be white Remy? 

Is the ok symbol racist Remy? 

16 hours ago, Cooke said:

Why can't you converse like a real person?

Cooke has the self awareness of a turd :kaz: