Conservatives are defending racist again.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Then stop being a passive-aggressive drama queen and just come out and say Accountability = Reparations and name your terms.

Accountability when reparations aren't even the same thing and I never ever mentioned reparations before so I don't even get where you are coming from. 

But isn't your dad a successful NYC photographer? Did he try to help you with your career? If so, fuck off. 

Lmfao why are you guys so fucking weird? My biological dad was a photographer, but never lived in the US. Other than giving me my first camera and showing me how to use when I was like 6, hasn't been a part of my life since then. 

Even if your bizarre story were true, how is it at all related to what we're even talking about? It's like you're brain damaged. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.     Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no

Fuck she's so ugly. It fits her personality. She looks like a neanderthal.

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Accountability when reparations aren't even the same thing and I never ever mentioned reparations before so I don't even get where you are coming from. 

Lmfao why are you guys so fucking weird? My biological dad was a photographer, but never lived in the US. Other than giving me my first camera and showing me how to use when I was like 6, hasn't been a part of my life since then. 

Even if your bizarre story were true, how is it at all related to what we're even talking about? It's like you're brain damaged. 

Then we're back to the start with you pretending you're holding white people accountable by trying to run interference for black racism.

And I'm shocked you come from a broken home with no dad. Those damn white people.

18 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Then we're back to the start with you pretending you're holding white people accountable by trying to run interference for black racism.

It's funny how you guys talk about some woke mind virus while sounding like y'all are suffering with a head injury. I neither brought up accountability or reparations before. Nor do they have anything to do with the topic. 

It's like you guys spasm into  into whatever right wing talking points you can remember and just run off your list of grievances. Like the fact you even brought up reparations shows how idled your fucking boomer brain is. 

18 minutes ago, Saucer said:

And I'm shocked you come from a broken home with no dad. Those damn white people.

Lol my step-dad did a great job, no complaints. It's funny how you at the end of the day you always end up just sounding like some bitter old racist desperately trying to find a reason to say something negative about black people. Your AARP bachelor energy is weak. 

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke has the self awareness of a turd :kaz:

It hit me that these dudes just emulate the idiots they watch. Which is why they end up sounding like Ben Shapiro Matt Walsh or Bill O'Reilly bots. 

• 3 weeks later...

"is it ok to be white" is such a vague question though... like what does it even mean? Someone answering it could be White themselves and feel it is NOT ok to be White in society, because cis white men are targetted against (cough @Cooke cough)

Or Black people answering it could have felt like the question is asking them if they would prefer to be White and would that be ok. I mean that is how I'm perceiving it...

But to think answering that question with a no must mean "its ok to hate White people" is as far a stretch as deciding to pull 12 million out of his own ass.

On 2/28/2023 at 10:26 AM, Saucer said:

And the poll has a 95% confidence interval with a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points. That means there's a 95% chance the poll is is right within +/- 3m black Americans, i.e. there's a 95% chance that between 9m and 15m black Americans disagree with the statement "It's okay to be white."

no, there is never any "confidence interval" where 34 people are a microcosm of thought for 12 million. There are too many factors to consider.

Also assuming Remy comes from a broken family with no dad and that he'd blame white people for it is dumb.

You really should avoid posting here for you're just making this place worst with your posts.

11 hours ago, z,warrior said:

"is it ok to be white" is such a vague question though... like what does it even mean? Someone answering it could be White themselves and feel it is NOT ok to be White in society, because cis white men are targetted against (cough @Cooke cough)

Or Black people answering it could have felt like the question is asking them if they would prefer to be White and would that be ok. I mean that is how I'm perceiving it...

But to think answering that question with a no must mean "its ok to hate White people" is as far a stretch as deciding to pull 12 million out of his own ass.

@Cookeis a white supremacist, so of course he is attacking black people about this. Cooke was upset last year over the Chris Rock slap because he feels Chris Pratt would have gotten in more trouble than Will Smith in his mind. Like dude legit invents antiwhite racism situations in his held and the world just has to deal with it like it actually happened. 

A quick explanation of the phrase. 

Screenshot_20230318_144046.thumb.jpg.26af4d88592a3b09ba1bd57c28c308be.jpg

David Duke, probably the most famous racist in America uses the phrase. 

So Cooke, who claims he's not a  racist (yet used the phrase in here verbatim?) is attacking black people because less than 30 of them didn't like an white supremacist slogan. Oh, Cooke was also upset a chatbot didn't say ****** to to fake save the world. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

@Cookeis a white supremacist, so of course he is attacking black people about this. Cooke was upset last year over the Chris Rock slap because he feels Chris Pratt would have gotten in more trouble than Will Smith in his mind. Like dude legit invents antiwhite racism situations in his held and the world just has to deal with it like it actually happened. 

A quick explanation of the phrase. 

Screenshot_20230318_144046.thumb.jpg.26af4d88592a3b09ba1bd57c28c308be.jpg

David Duke, probably the most famous racist in America uses the phrase. 

So Cooke, who claims he's not a  racist (yet used the phrase in here verbatim?) is attacking black people because less than 30 of them didn't like an white supremacist slogan. Oh, Cooke was also upset a chatbot didn't say ****** to to fake save the world. 

Yet you still won't fuck a tranny and say it's ok to be white. You racist transphobe you. Doesn't white supremacist mean white people are supreme to all other races? I don't believe that. I believe in equality of races. You on the other hand believe in equity which is racist and demeaning. 

2jmnh4usyhs31.jpg

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Yet you still won't fuck a tranny and say it's ok to be white. You racist transphobe you. Doesn't white supremacist mean white people are supreme to all other races? I don't believe that. I believe in equality of races. You on the other hand believe in equity which is racist and demeaning. 

2jmnh4usyhs31.jpg

lol

Me: Cooke is a racist.

Cooke: Why wont you say "WHITE POWER?"  (unironically)

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol

Me: Cooke is a racist.

Cooke: Why wont you say "WHITE POWER?"  (unironically)

Say it in the literal sense Remy. Not some 4chan stupid meme. 

15 hours ago, z,warrior said:

no, there is never any "confidence interval" where 34 people are a microcosm of thought for 12 million. There are too many factors to consider.

Also assuming Remy comes from a broken family with no dad and that he'd blame white people for it is dumb.

You really should avoid posting here for you're just making this place worst with your posts.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

2jmnh4usyhs31.jpg

@zwarrior This is what I mean by it's impossible to have even a remotely reasonable argument with this idiot. So predictable too. 

First: Idiotic rightwing bot sarcasm. It's not even sarcasm as much as some stupid, purposely obtuse scenario like someone being a transphobe if they haven't had sex with a trans person? It's like arguing with a mean spirited child.

Secondly: Yes, it does. I've asked Cooke several times over the past 3 years to explain how does someone insure or enforce equality? Somehow we haven't found a way to stop rape, murder, stealing, beatings but somehow we can make people not racist by just saying "dont be racist?" 

Again, hes' like a dumb, racist child.

He's never even attempted to answer the question. The simple fact is Cooke doesnt like black people, queer people, and lord knows who else...fat people? and wants them to go away and lose visibility. It has nothing to do with equality. All the motherfucker does is complain about  queer people and blacks. Yet he is their ally? LMFAO

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We get it, you're enjoying being soooo slick repeating a white supremacist slogan in here while pretending that you are not racist. 

can you say it or no?

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He thinks he's so clever, it's fucking pathetic. 

You really can't bring yourself to say its ok to be a white person. The racism is real. It's ok to be black Remy. It really is. Now return the favor. 

Edited by Cooke