Conservatives are defending racist again.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.     Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no

Fuck she's so ugly. It fits her personality. She looks like a neanderthal.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You really can't bring yourself to say its ok to be a white person. The racism is real. It's ok to be black Remy. It really is. Now return the favor. 

Who is this performance for? We all know you are dumb and the only person who doesn't consider you sped is possibly your alt account lol. 

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

2jmnh4usyhs31.jpg

in whose "reality" is that "equity" in the far right? Looks like propaganda to instill fear in White men who keep believing that minorities getting equal opportunities mean their own rights will be taken away.

For example, was allowing Women and Black people the ability to vote, the same "equity in reality" to White men on the right? Did White men metaphorically lose their legs in order to let other people vote? In what way? ...This cartoon does not stand Cooke, you know this.

And yes its ok to be White, and I would date a transperson. I'm not Remy but I'm answering these questions for you to put you at ease. 

Edited by z,warrior
7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Real talk, why do you associate with someone who hates your race? 

You don't know what race I am, why assume I'm white?  And even if I'm white why assume that means I think he hates white people because you say so? :umad:

Real talk, why are you retarded?

Is it ok to be white?, what kinda dumb ass question is that? :kaz:

3 hours ago, z,warrior said:

in whose "reality" is that "equity" in the far right? Looks like propaganda to instill fear in White men who keep believing that minorities getting equal opportunities mean their own rights will be taken away.

For example, was allowing Women and Black people the ability to vote, the same "equity in reality" to White men on the right? Did White men metaphorically lose their legs in order to let other people vote? In what way? ...This cartoon does not stand Cooke, you know this.

And yes its ok to be White, and I would date a transperson. I'm not Remy but I'm answering these questions for you to put you at ease. 

You're describing equality.

Equity is a school removing advanced learning classes for gifted children to better themselves so they can all be equally average and not make the less gifted kids feel bad. 

Equity is racial quotas for Universities and the workforce. 

Equity is Pete Buttigeg, the most incompetent secretary of transportation the US has ever seen. 

Edited by Cooke
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Equity is a school removing advanced learning classes for gifted children to better themselves so they can all be equally average and not make the less gifted kids feel bad. 

Equity is Pete Buttigeg, the most incompetent secretary of transportation the US has ever seen. 

You still haven't told us how to enact, ensure, or enforce equality. This is one of your grand ideas that sound good in that feeble brain of yours and retarded to everyone capable of critical thinking.

Like your full lock down idea where no one in the country would be allowed to leave their homes for a full month, no matter what, and have every service come to their individual homes.

Or that banger idea of companies moving all of thier office furniture and equipment out in their parking lots so employees could work outside...i guess they leave all of their furniture and office equipment out in the elements? Or do they move it in and out every single work day? 

You're very much a class war type and  in reality you want to ensure as much white supremacy as possible. You want the people you don't like to go invisible and you'll never spend a second worried about true equality. You're a fucking Canadian Karen. 

You're dumb as a person without a learning difficulty can be, but you're so concerned about your fantasy of a meritocracy that has never existed. 

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Equity is Pete Buttigeg, the most incompetent secretary of transportation the US has ever seen

Cooke still drinking that Fox News cool aid :kaz:

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You still haven't told us how to enact, ensure, or enforce equality. This is one of your grand ideas that sound good in that feeble brain of yours and retarded to everyone capable of critical thinking.

Like your full lock down idea where no one in the country would be allowed to leave their homes for a full month, no matter what, and have every service come to their individual homes.

Or that banger idea of companies moving all of thier office furniture and equipment out in their parking lots so employees could work outside...i guess they leave all of their furniture and office equipment out in the elements? Or do they move it in and out every single work day? 

You're very much a class war type and  in reality you want to ensure as much white supremacy as possible. You want the people you don't like to go invisible and you'll never spend a second worried about true equality. You're a fucking Canadian Karen. 

You're dumb as a person without a learning difficulty can be, but you're so concerned about your fantasy of a meritocracy that has never existed. 

Why would we enact, force and ensure it? You're talking about social programming Remy. I knew you were authoritian but this is a new level. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You are though, pretty sure you still watch Tucker because you parrot his talking points on this boards after his show airs :umad:

I don't have cable. I don't watch MSM news whatsoever. 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I don't have cable. I don't watch MSM news whatsoever. 

You have youtube, which you use to catch highlights of his show, post the clips online and you parrot his talking points soon after his show airs...funny how that works huh? 

:umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You have youtube, which you use to catch highlights of his show, post the clips online and you parrot his talking points soon after his show airs...funny how that works huh? 

:umad:

I've never posted anything from Tucker Carlson you knob

Edited by Cooke
59 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why would we enact, force and ensure it? You're talking about social programming Remy. I knew you were authoritian but this is a new level. 

So how would equality magically happen? Its been like five years of you saying this stupid shit with no way of actually explaining how to create and maintain equality organically. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So how would equality magically happen? Its been like five years of you saying this stupid shit with no way of actually explaining how to create and maintain equality organically. 

We live in a free society. If you no longer wish to have a free society and have equity then say it. With a free society comes equality. Everyone judged equally and given the same opportunity to succeed. No it's not perfect, but it's the best the world has ever known. Equity is 1984 bullshit that will destroy society. Progress will cease because what's the incentive to do better? Why try? What's the point?  

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Correcting your disinformation. 

Cooke you damn well knw youve posted Tucker before. 

You also share his views on almost everything. 

Ukraine

Russia

Covid-19 

Jan 6th

The 2020 election. 

Trump

For the last 3 years you have pushed his talking points. 

Don't try to disown him now :umad: