Conservatives are defending racist again.

11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

We live in a free society. If you no longer wish to have a free society and have equity then say it. With a free society comes equality. Everyone judged equally and given the same opportunity to succeed. No it's not perfect, but it's the best the world has ever known. Equity is 1984 bullshit that will destroy society. Progress will cease because what's the incentive to do better? Why try? What's the point?  

How would you know if people are being judged equally? You do realize what you're saying goes against human history. 

I love that my sarcastic solution to  your stupid scenario all these years is actually better than what you could actually think of. Do nothing, it'll just happen. So far, we still have rape/beatings/stealing/killing/adultery but you solved racism outright. lol you're so fucking dumb. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.     Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no

Fuck she's so ugly. It fits her personality. She looks like a neanderthal.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Cooke said:

We live in a free society. If you no longer wish to have a free society and have equity then say it. With a free society comes equality. Everyone judged equally and given the same opportunity to succeed. No it's not perfect, but it's the best the world has ever known. Equity is 1984 bullshit that will destroy society. Progress will cease because what's the incentive to do better? Why try? What's the point?  

Lmfao. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao. 

These bigots sit around day telling themselves any person of color, woman, foreign, gay, or disabled person doesnt deserve their achievements and a more deserving white man didnt get what they have. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

These bigots sit around day telling themselves any person of color, woman, foreign, gay, or disabled person doesnt deserve their achievements and a more deserving white man didnt get what they have. 

All while saying everyone is judged equally and given the same opportunity to succeed.  The lack of self awareness by Cooke is astounding.. Lol

37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Equality is so bigoted.. 🤣

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All while saying everyone is judged equally and given the same opportunity to succeed.  The lack of self awareness by Cooke is astounding.. Lol

What's the solution? More guv'ment?

Define equity goukosan and how it should be implemented. 

Edited by Cooke
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke you really lack any semblance of self awareness :kaz:

Explain. Please. Tell me how I'm lacking semblance of self awareness Gouk. Please. 

17 minutes ago, Cooke said:

How are you not in jail right now for being an openly gay man in society?   Wasn't that illegal? What changed? 

What happens if you're discimanted against for a job, an apartment, a mortgage etc for being gay?   Wasn't that the norm before? What changed? 

All those rights for gays should be taken off the books and it should be left up to people and businesses to pinkie swear that they won't discriminate against gays. 

You know since we live in a world where everyone is treated equally, judged equally and given the same opportunies without the need of the guv'ment  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

How are you not in jail right now for being an openly gay man in society?   Wasn't that illegal? What changed? 

What happens if you're discimanted against for a job, an apartment, a mortgage etc for being gay?   Wasn't that the norm before? What changed? 

All those rights for gays should be taken off the books and it should be left up to people and businesses to pinkie swear that they won't discriminate against gays. 

You know since we live in a world where everyone is treated equally, judged equally and given the same opportunies without the need of the guv'ment passing regulations :umad:

So you like equality. Cool me too. 

So how about that equity thing? 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

What I spoke about above is equity, fair and impartial treatment for everyone and open-mindedess to accept gay people. 

Something you are apparently are against.... So according to Cooke gay people should not have the same rights as everyone... The same opportunity as everyome etc. 

54 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Explain. Please. Tell me how I'm lacking semblance of self awareness Gouk. Please. 

47 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol you proved his point for him lol. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

What I spoke about above is equity, fair and impartial treatment for everyone and open-mindedess to accept gay people. 

Something you are apparently are against.... So according to Cooke gay people should not have the same rights as everyone... The same opportunity as everyome etc. 

ThaT iS eQUaLITy

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

ThaT iS eQUaLITy

No, you're just retarded.

Read what I said again carefully.. You dense clown. 

Equity of treatment is what I described. 

The fact you think equity means what was in that meme you posted shows how stupid you are :kaz:

Let me repeat -  fair and impartial treatment for everyone and open-mindedess to accept gay people. 

Are you against equity for gays? 

Edited by Goukosan
11 hours ago, Cooke said:

Why would we enact, force and ensure it? You're talking about social programming Remy. I knew you were authoritian but this is a new level. 

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

You guys have such a childish and naive view of how society works. 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

ThaT iS eQUaLITy

So you start off claiming that legal protections is evil "guvment" control and social programming. Then you claim that it's also equality and freedom and proves your point? Lol wtf?