Conservatives are defending racist again.

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you start off claiming that legal protections is evil "guvment" control and social programming. Then you claim that it's also equality and freedom and proves your point? Lol wtf? 

Cooke and his amazing lack of self awareness :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.     Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no

Fuck she's so ugly. It fits her personality. She looks like a neanderthal.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No, you're just retarded.

Read what I said again carefully.. You dense clown. 

Equity of treatment is what I described. 

The fact you think equity means what was in that meme you posted shows how stupid you are :kaz:

Let me repeat -  fair and impartial treatment for everyone and open-mindedess to accept gay people. 

Are you against equity for gays? 

Once again you have proven you don't know the difference between equity and equality. Equality is giving everyone the same opportunity to succeed without judgement of sexuality, race, background, or any other surface or immutable difference. 

Equity is ensuring the outcome of every scenario is the same for everyone. But how do we do that without social engineering and removing self determination, and allowing the best and brightest of society succeed beyond the rest of us? Do we hold Asians back because they are too good at math? Do we hold Indian immigrants back because they seem to make excellent engineers? Do we remove advanced learning classes in elementary schools? (Already happening). The fact of life is it's not always fair but we should all be given a fair shot, that is equality. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Once again you have proven you don't know the difference between equity and equality. Equality is giving everyone the same opportunity to succeed without judgement of sexuality, race, background, or any other surface or immutable difference. 

Equity is ensuring the outcome of every scenario is the same for everyone. But how do we do that without social engineering and removing self determination, and allowing the best and brightest of society succeed beyond the rest of us? Do we hold Asians back because they are too good at math? Do we hold Indian immigrants back because they seem to make excellent engineers? Do we remove advanced learning classes in elementary schools? (Already happening). The fact of life is it's not always fair but we should all be given a fair shot, that is equality. 

No it's you who has a warped view of what equity is.   You've been watching too much fox news and tucker Carlson. :umad:

Equity isn't about holding anyone back you fucking dumb cunt.

The goal of equity is to help achieve fairness in treatment and outcomes. It's a way in which equality is achieved. For example, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was written so that people with disabilities are ensured equal access to public places.

It means that public restrooms need to have ramps so that people in wheelchairs can enter.  

Similar with the example I used with Gay people.  Equity helps achieve fairness in treatnents and outcomes.   

The fairsnes is that handicap people should have equal access to bathrooms, the treatment was the bill that was written by the evil guv'ment and the outcome was the ramp allowing wheelchair bound people to enter easily. 

The evil corrupt guv'ment ensuring equity for gays, handicaps etc.... 

Cooke is apparently against that because Tucker Carlson programmed his mind to warp what equity actually is and tell him it's somehow bad. 

Oh and class dismissed, you fucking ignorant clown.... Get off right wing media and go educate yourself dip shit. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you start off claiming that legal protections is evil "guvment" control and social programming. Then you claim that it's also equality and freedom and proves your point? Lol wtf? 

He's not too bright :kaz:

36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No it's you who has a warped view of what equity is.   You've been watching too much fox news and tucker Carlson. :umad:

Equity isn't about holding anyone back you fucking dumb cunt.

The goal of equity is to help achieve fairness in treatment and outcomes. It's a way in which equality is achieved. For example, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was written so that people with disabilities are ensured equal access to public places.

It means that public restrooms need to have ramps so that people in wheelchairs can enter.  

Similar with the example I used with Gay people.  Equity helps achieve fairness in treatnents and outcomes.   

The fairsnes is that handicap people should have equal access to bathrooms, the treatment was the bill that was written by the evil guv'ment and the outcome was the ramp allowing wheelchair bound people to enter easily. 

The evil corrupt guv'ment ensuring equity for gays, handicaps etc.... 

Cooke is apparently against that because Tucker Carlson programmed his mind to warp what equity actually is and tell him it's somehow bad. 

Oh and class dismissed, you fucking ignorant clown.... Get off right wing media and go educate yourself dip shit. 

If equity isn't holding people back why are colleges and universities denying more qualified Asians students? Why are advanced education classes being removed in highschools? 

It's you that needs to expand their world view. And it's funny you keep bringing up Tucker Carlson.. who I don't fucking watch. But keep playing that card, really makes your argument strong. 

How do you feel about the San Francisco proposition to give all black residents 5 million dollars, all debt abolished and a house for 1 dollar? Is that equality or equity? 

I wonder if they ever ran that through a calculator... Hmm 50 000 black people live in San Fransisco, 5 million each... Wow that's 2.5 trillion dollars 🤣. Hopefully SVB has that money kicking around after their bailout. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/san-francisco-proposes-reparations-includes-5-million-for-eligible-black-people

Edited by Cooke
32 minutes ago, Cooke said:

If equity isn't holding people back why are colleges and universities denying more qualified Asians students? Why are advanced education classes being removed in highschools? 

It's you that needs to expand their world view. And it's funny you keep bringing up Tucker Carlson.. who I don't fucking watch. But keep playing that card, really makes your argument strong. 

How do you feel about the San Francisco proposition to give all black residents 5 million dollars, all debt abolished and a house for 1 dollar? Is that equality or equity? 

I wonder if they ever ran that through a calculator... Hmm 50 000 black people live in San Fransisco, 5 million each... Wow that's 2.5 trillion dollars 🤣. Hopefully SVB has that money kicking around after their bailout. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/san-francisco-proposes-reparations-includes-5-million-for-eligible-black-people

You giving me examples of what is not actually equity (but your dumb ass thinks it is) doesn't change what equity is... 

That San Francisco example is not equity.  Removing the higher education classes is not equity etc.... 

As far as Tucker... 

Well you keep using tucker's talking points like you just did with did with those non equity examples and framing it as equity. 

You ran away from the evil guv'ment's equity argument real quickly after I showed you what equity really is with gay and handicapped people example huh?:umad:

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You giving me examples of what is not actually equity (but your dumb ass thinks it is) doesn't change what equity is... 

That San Francisco example is not equity.  Removing the higher education classes is not equity etc.... 

As far as Tucker... 

Well you keep using tucker's talking points like you just did with did with those non equity examples and framing it as equity. 

You ran away from the evil guv'ment's equity argument real quickly after I showed you what equity really is with gay and handicapped people example huh?:umad:

You must watch a lot of tucker to know all his talking points. Maybe look inward Gouk. 

24 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You must watch a lot of tucker to know all his talking points. Maybe look inward Gouk. 

I see his clips when dipshits like you post them and I hear it when you use his exact examples :umad:

At least you learned what equity means today.... Lol

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol I asked you how would the government enforce equality and you answer was that gov overreach and also "why would they?" Now this was your point all along? It's completely not what you have been saying for like the better part of a decade. 

Again, you are such a dishonest idiot it's hard to tell when you are lying or just too dumb to actually make a point without contradicting yourself. 

20 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I asked you how would the government enforce equality and you answer was that gov overreach and also "why would they?" Now this was your point all along? It's completely not what you have been saying for like the better part of a decade. 

Again, you are such a dishonest idiot it's hard to tell when you are lying or just too dumb to actually make a point without contradicting yourself. 

It's you that's being dishonest, or just plain dumb. What is the difference between Equality and Equity Remy. I want your defintion. 

30 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

:ben:

250000000 sorry lol. Calculator doesn't go that high. Perhaps shoveling the poo from the sidewalks should be first priority 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's you that's being dishonest, or just plain dumb. What is the difference between Equality and Equity Remy. I want your defintion. 

Motherfucker, for how many years (including this thread) have I asked you how can a country enforce "equality" without specific laws that in your opinion are "special priveledge" and every time (including this thread) you you called it unfair government overreach. 

Let's be honest, it simply seems like you're too stupid to actually come up with an answer on your own and you simply doubled down on what Gak said because you are a contrarian cunt and didn't realize you would immediately contradict yourself or would be called out for that. 

And the difference between Equality and Equity doesn't matter because you don't want either. You don't ever defend or advocate for gay or queer people, yet you definitely defend and advocate for white men specifically. 

Better yet, please ase explain how that "equality" situation isn't government interference by your definition? 

On 3/21/2023 at 9:13 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

Motherfucker, for how many years (including this thread) have I asked you how can a country enforce "equality" without specific laws that in your opinion are "special priveledge" and every time (including this thread) you you called it unfair government overreach. 

Let's be honest, it simply seems like you're too stupid to actually come up with an answer on your own and you simply doubled down on what Gak said because you are a contrarian cunt and didn't realize you would immediately contradict yourself or would be called out for that. 

And the difference between Equality and Equity doesn't matter because you don't want either. You don't ever defend or advocate for gay or queer people, yet you definitely defend and advocate for white men specifically. 

Better yet, please ase explain how that "equality" situation isn't government interference by your definition? 

Equity is a car more invasive proposition than equality will ever be. Also you're frienda are waking up

20230322_181327.jpg

20230322_181324.jpg

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Equity is a car more invasive proposition than equality will ever be. Also you're frienda are waking up

20230322_181327.jpg

20230322_181324.jpg

It's funny how you always claim you watch or read the Hill and all  you ever take away is whatever morsels of right wing panic they sift in the mix. Must be like picking through trail mix just to get to the raisins. 

Since all you do is copy and paste, I will do the same as its more or less the same notion. Your intellectual dishonesty of cherry picking (as well as always being misleading either on purpose or because you're too stupid to actually articulate a point properly)

Even more entertaining is youre posting someone who is claiming your idea of what equity is, isn't real and made by the retards you follow and you're so fucking stupid you post his quote thinking it proves you right. LFMAO

HOW DID YOU GET THIS STUPID? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
45 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how you always claim you watch or read the Hill and all  you ever take away is whatever morsels of right wing panic they sift in the mix. Must be like picking through trail mix just to get to the raisins. 

Since all you do is copy and paste, I will do the same as its more or less the same notion. Your intellectual dishonesty of cherry picking (as well as always being misleading either on purpose or because you're too stupid to actually articulate a point properly)

Even more entertaining is youre posting someone who is claiming your idea of what equity is, isn't real and made by the retards you follow and you're so fucking stupid you post his quote thinking it proves you right. LFMAO

HOW DID YOU GET THIS STUPID? 

im sorry you were gaslit. 

Cenk knows Equity is a stupid idea and thats why he's for equality which I always have been. If equity doesn't exist then why did zwarrior post that childish cartoon promoting it? Why do so many far left progressives want it? If it doesn't exist what the fuck is DEI? diverist EQUITY and inclusion. So its fake?  Its not real? 

34 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Cenk knows Equity is a stupid idea and thats why he's for equality which I always have been. If equity doesn't exist then why did zwarrior post that childish cartoon promoting it? Why do so many far left progressives want it? If it doesn't exist what the fuck is DEI? diverist EQUITY and inclusion. So its fake?  Its not real? 

Lol you don't even know what gaslight is so please stop. 

God, I have never seen such undeserved arrogance in my life lol. You're the God of all cunts. Like I said before, he said what your idea of it doesn't exist and specifically mentioned like 'a dozen' liberals.

I assume like how you're botted interested in to your entire 

He's not saying it literally doesn't exist. I don't give a fuck, you brought him up for some reason, not me. Actually to be a cunt back, I'll let you have this one and in every other topic we will use Ana and Cenk as the absolute deciders. 

I look forward to you conceding to their views as you are quoting them as some form of authority or something. 

I don't know what cartoon zwarrior posted, take that shit up with him. 

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

The goal of equity is to help achieve fairness in treatment and outcomes. It's a way in which equality is achieved. For example, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was written so that people with disabilities are ensured equal access to public places.

It means that public restrooms need to have ramps so that people in wheelchairs can enter.  

:umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The goal of equity is to help achieve fairness in treatment and outcomes. It's a way in which equality is achieved. For example, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was written so that people with disabilities are ensured equal access to public places.

It means that public restrooms need to have ramps so that people in wheelchairs can enter.  

:umad:

You think disability access is what equity is? 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

You think disability access is what equity is? 

That is literally an example of equity for disabled individuals implemented by the evil guvment. 

You continue to display you have no idea what real equity is.