Trump, Biden, and Obama rank Zelda games

the trump voice impression is not very good. they all sound a little too smooth and fast, and they fail to capture the broken sentence style that Trump speaks in.

That guy that got hired on SNL last season is fucking perfect with the way he can talk about anything EXACTLY the way Trump would talk about it.

these president AI convos crack me up recently 

bush and obama :D :D 

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 2
On 2023-03-01 at 9:58 PM, jehurey said:

the trump voice impression is not very good. they all sound a little too smooth and fast, and they fail to capture the broken sentence style that Trump speaks in.

That guy that got hired on SNL last season is fucking perfect with the way he can talk about anything EXACTLY the way Trump would talk about it.

Omg shut the fuck up.  You complain about everything.  No wonder you are a virgin.

• dead 1
1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Omg shut the fuck up.  You complain about everything.  No wonder you are a virgin.

LOL you really try way too hard.

You already know that this my post is, at most, a mild annoyance that would only take a few seconds of skimming through.

You're practically forcing yourself to act like as if you're being overburdened by my post.

Yes........you're clearly doing an act, by this point. And what type of loser would do that?