PS5 dominates in Spain

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I post from my phone, I can post anywhere. :hehe: and I rarely post on weekends fool, 80% of my posts are throughout my work day. 

You spend your entire weeks here arguing with Jehurey, posting from your phone like a fgt while watching other dudes bang your ugly wife. Cuck 4 life. Lmfao.  

• dead 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What was hilarious about that thread is Ghostz was boasting that he got tricked into being a cuck.   The guy sold a train on ghostz GF as a threesome and simpleton ghostz fell for it

36 days later of playing a 8 hours game... But bu, I almost finished the fourth level!    Yeah instead you're renting/playing Madden like a low class peasant.     

All this little dick tucker does is damage control for xflop all day, rag on good scoring PS games while shilling omega-level flops on xbox.   What an insufferable twat.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You spend your entire weeks here arguing with Jehurey, posting from your phone like a fgt while watching other dudes bang your ugly wife. Cuck 4 life. Lmfao.  

wrong again. A fgt would be someone sitting at their PC all day lmfao. And wrong again, my girl and I got out of swinging pre Covid. 

meanwhile you’re sitting in your moms basement all day and night, on a pc, with no girlfriend and no job, and are failing out of college despite being in your 30s or 40s. :tom:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

wrong again. A fgt would be someone sitting at their PC all day lmfao. And wrong again, my girl and I got out of swinging pre Covid. 

meanwhile you’re sitting in your moms basement all day and night, on a pc, with no girlfriend and no job, and are failing out of college despite being in your 30s or 40s. :tom:

Cuck 4 life. Spent more time with Jerry than his bitch wife. :will: 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

What was hilarious about that thread is Ghostz was boasting that he got tricked into being a cuck.

The guy sold a train on ghostz GF as a threesome and simpleton ghostz fell for it :kaz:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
56 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What was hilarious about that thread is Ghostz was boasting that he got tricked into being a cuck.

The guy sold a train on ghostz GF as a threesome and simpleton ghostz fell for it :kaz:

Far from it :hehe: I’ve fucked more woman with my girl than you’ve fucked period :tom:

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Far from it :hehe: I’ve fucked more woman with my girl than you’ve fucked period :tom:

And he is still boasting about being a cuck :kaz:

more dudes have fucked your girl in front of you too.... Yiiiiikkkkes

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Are we sure it isn't more dudes have fucked ghostz than his girl? :mj: For all we know, ghostz "girl" is the pimp.

Edited by lynux3
  • dead 1
9 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Are we sure it isn't more dudes have fucked ghostz than his girl? :mj: For all we know, ghostz "girl" is the pimp.

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:kaz:

They’re so butt hurt I have an open relationship :tom: meanwhile deadbeat gouk has to sneak around to cheat on his BM :tom:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

They’re so butt hurt I have an open relationship :tom: meanwhile deadbeat gouk has to sneak around to cheat on his BM :tom:

Yes we know you're open to other men fucking your girl.... You're a proud cuck :patpatpat:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It hasn’t happened for years, and you were never in a swinger lifestyle LOL. I’ve fucked their wives too, it’s all good over here. :juggle:

Those "threesomes" with two dudes and your girl getting fucked by other men that you were boasting about recently, wasn't recent? Lmfao. 

Whatever you say cuck.