Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty peaked at 75K+ Concurrent Users on Steam - Highest ever for a Koei Tecmo Title on PC

Apparently only a few members on the team would like to make a new Ninja Gaiden, the majority of the team don't have much interest in doing it. It's a shame but if the team doesn't want to do it then don't force them to do it.

Edited by Sabo
  • Sad 1

It’s got a mostly negative rating on steam :D apparently the PC port is a trainwreck

Must really suck to be a hermit nowadays. You have no choice but to spend more $ on hardware than ever before and end up being punished with bad ports of the biggest games….

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It’s got a mostly negative rating on steam :D apparently the PC port is a trainwreck

Must really suck to be a hermit nowadays. You have no choice but to spend more $ on hardware than ever before and end up being punished with bad ports of the biggest games….

Nerd Smarty Pants GIF by Poehlmann Fitness

Best on PC

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

giphy.gif

you are such a sad bastard, twinb, when it comes to PC gamey...

11 hours ago, kaz said:

giphy.gif

you are such a sad bastard, twinb, when it comes to PC gamey...

why? I see this kin of thing first hand as well. In fact I just bought Company Of Heroes 3 which apparently is filled despite being a PC series made by a PC focused developer…

• NPC 1

Literally read a post from somebody in the neogaf thread about this game, in which they're an angry PC gamer, and they're sick of "being treated like second-class citizens"

I genuinely do not understand why a good chunk of PC gamers continue to outwardly LIE, and pretend that they're enjoying their PC gaming life.

They really do remind me of pathetic Harley Davidson bikers. They're posers.

They buy all the shit, just to show off all of the shit........and aren't real bikers. They just like the image.

Most of these people that try to play up the  "PC Master Race" narrative, really aren't day-to-day PC users.

• Upvote 1