Your physical gaming purchases. The thread.

Instead of me always posting in that other thread. 

Recently I ordered:

- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PAL, PS4)

- Shadowverse: Champion's Battle (US, Switch)

- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 (US, PS4)

- Collection of Mana (US, Switch)

- Dragon Quest 1-2-3 Collection (Asia/English, Switch)

And another Play-Asia order but they have yet to send my previous order...

DOOM 3 VR Edition (PAL, PSVR)

Pocky & Rocky Reshrined (US, Switch)

Chrono Cross The Radical Dreamers Edition (Asia/English, Switch)

Deracine (US, PSVR)

It's possible I will cancel both my orders at PlayAsia. I order games in bulk so I can get their free shipping offer. Even though I made sure to order only games they had in stock, as soon as I pass the order, the next day it says X game is out of stock and you have to wait for it to get back in stock but what happen is, during that time other games in my order gets out of stock and the process repeat itself. They could at least reserve the copies of the games that are in stock. 

This is unacceptable but PlayAsia always have rare and hard to find games. I wish I had an alternative.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just bought Octopath Traveler and Metroid Prime Remaster.  I am not opening Metroid Prime.  I downloaded it

Metroid is getting restocked. My Amazon order is arriving Friday 

Yes, store exclusive pre-order stuff will definitely increase the value.   I was actually surprised Ishin wasn't getting a day one or collector's version. Makes sense now.    I reg

Posted Images

Pocky and Rocky Reshrined looks really nice. Love the sprites.

And this Switch exclusive JRPG. Made by Cygames and published by Xseed. I expect this game to become a rare cult classic since it doesn't seem to be that popular. 

And this Dragon Quest collection looks ABYSMAL. :pavarotti: It's for collecting purpose. Limited English release and it's DQ, should turn a profit. 

28 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I just bought Octopath Traveler and Metroid Prime Remaster.  I am not opening Metroid Prime.  I downloaded it

Octopath 2 I presume? Great game, I haven't gotten very far, only one party member left (I did all their origin stories). 

Good call on Metroid Prime. I regret not getting a copy, it sold out in just a few days, pretty sure Nintendo will make another batch or two but I think it will gain good value anyway. Similarly to Mario 3D All Stars. 

54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Octopath 2 I presume? Great game, I haven't gotten very far, only one party member left (I did all their origin stories). 

Good call on Metroid Prime. I regret not getting a copy, it sold out in just a few days, pretty sure Nintendo will make another batch or two but I think it will gain good value anyway. Similarly to Mario 3D All Stars. 

Metroid is getting restocked. My Amazon order is arriving Friday 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

When I pre-ordered Ishin from Best Buy it came with a steelbook that I believe was exclusive to Best Buy copies. I imagine that might be worth some money some day.

Yes, store exclusive pre-order stuff will definitely increase the value.

I was actually surprised Ishin wasn't getting a day one or collector's version. Makes sense now. 

I regret not buying tons of copies of Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS4) since it was a Gamestop exclusive. Gained about 300% in value and it's not even that old. Scarcity from limited sellers is always good.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yes Octopath Traveler 2,  The first one was so good.   

• aitch 1

@Team 2019

Bought more nerd shit:

Final Fantasy VII / Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Twin pack (PAL, Switch)

Cotton Reboot! (US, Switch)

Miss Kobayashi Dragon's Maid: Burst Forth! Choro-gon Breath :sabu: (US, Switch) 

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• aitch 1

My second PlayAsia order (OP) has shipped. :banderoos:

Still waiting for my first which I ordered last-month... :D 

- Deadly Premonition Origins (US, Switch)

- Seven Pirates H (Asia/English, Switch)

- Chaos Code Limited Edition (Asia/English, Switch)

I will avoid using PlayAsia from now on. Except for pre-ordering Baten Kaitos 1-2 HD for Switch, which is the only place where a pre-order is up as far as I know. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

My second PlayAsia order (OP) has shipped. :banderoos:

Still waiting for my first which I ordered last-month... :D 

- Deadly Premonition Origins (US, Switch)

- Seven Pirates H (Asia/English, Switch)

- Chaos Code Limited Edition (Asia/English, Switch)

I will avoid using PlayAsia from now on. Except for pre-ordering Baten Kaitos 1-2 HD for Switch, which is the only place where a pre-order is up as far as I know. 

Many virgin otakus are going to look at your collection one day and turn green with envy :obama:

• Geese 1
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Many virgin otakus are going to look at your collection one day and turn green with envy :obama:

That's precisely what I want. :sabu: Easy money. 

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im not planning on ever buying a physical game again. I have a small stack of PS2 era games that i kept that ill likely just throw in the trash soon

Don't. I'll buy them off from you. 

You probably have some niche games worth a lot.

You don't have any Xbox/Gamecube games from that era?

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Don't. I'll buy them off from you. 

You probably have some niche games worth a lot.

You don't have any Xbox/Gamecube games from that era?

They probably arent worth shit. Its only a handful of games and i dont even know what they are. Most likely junk but ill look in a minute.

• Upvote 1

Idk where i put all of it i know i have sealed GGX2 and Isuka (imported) for xbox and a sealed copy of 3rd strike. Cant find tho

stuff i found, deathsmiles LE. Only have the box and 360 faceplate. Cant find the actual game.

KOF 94 soundtrack. Its actually dope AF. 4 discs and art. IDK where i got this. I literally just opened it.

BlazBlue CT LE. Have box and bonus disc. Dont know if i have the game still.

GTA VC PS2 case and disc

TTT PS2 case and disc

GGX2R xbox case and game

UMVC3 360 case and game

Some other junk i have - Simpsons movie promo. Sealed. DVD and action figures

BlazBlue LE TE fight stick for 360. (numbered) Never used it. Opened it once to see if it worked

SF4 TE fight stick 360 (used HEAVILY but works as new)

I have a BlazBlue fabric wall scroll too. Its dope AF

Also i think i still have a bunch of imported CAVE shumps for 360. At one point, i had every Japanese cave game available. Cant find them at the moment tho.

Also have Like a Dragon steelbook edition for xb1

Edited by JonbX