Your physical gaming purchases. The thread.

I found some other games. Turns out i did have the discs for the DS and BB LEs. Isuka is for PC LOL. Cocaine jutters on the TE pic my bad. That GGX and SFAC are factory sealed

20230310_162328.jpg

20230310_163428.jpg

20230310_162300.jpg

20230310_162225.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just bought Octopath Traveler and Metroid Prime Remaster.  I am not opening Metroid Prime.  I downloaded it

Metroid is getting restocked. My Amazon order is arriving Friday 

Yes, store exclusive pre-order stuff will definitely increase the value.   I was actually surprised Ishin wasn't getting a day one or collector's version. Makes sense now.    I reg

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I found some other games. Turns out i did have the discs for the DS and BB LEs. Isuka is for PC LOL. Cocaine jutters on the TE pic my bad. That GGX and SFAC are factory sealed

20230310_162328.jpg

20230310_163428.jpg

20230310_162300.jpg

20230310_162225.jpg

Quick glance the Xbox games aren't worth much on their own. 

But... Haha, this one is pretty good.

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter   Playstation   $124.14

The only thing worth the effort is the BB TE. But the trouble of shipping and ebay is not even worth it. Doubt id get 100 bucks for MVSF id prob sell that since its easy to ship. Ill just toss all the shit in the storage box in my basement where it belongs :D Maybe put it on FB marketplace just to get rid of the shit to a good home or something.

54 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The only thing worth the effort is the BB TE. But the trouble of shipping and ebay is not even worth it. Doubt id get 100 bucks for MVSF id prob sell that since its easy to ship. Ill just toss all the shit in the storage box in my basement where it belongs :D Maybe put it on FB marketplace just to get rid of the shit to a good home or something.

Problem is Xbox collecting scene is weird, GG X2 on PS2 for example is worth 5 times more than on Xbox. I say keep them, you have a cool collection. DoDonPachi is worth 40$ USD.

I see you have Tekken 2 there. Nice. Do you have more PS1 games?

I think you have a Mushihimesama Futari but it's the platinum version. Otherwise the vanilla version is also another 100$+ game.

MVSF is absolutely worth selling if it's not damaged. Worth putting it up on ebay with a few pics and description. lol Although Ebay itself is a pain in the ass now, 

If I was in your area I'd buy it all from you. I think there's some good stuff there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-03-10 at 4:42 PM, JonbX said:

20230310_162328.jpg

20230310_163428.jpg

20230310_162300.jpg

20230310_162225.jpg

Holy shit, Battle Fantasia.

That game deserved way more recognition but unfortunately it released around the height of SF IV's popularity. It's a shame too because its definitely the kind of game that was a bit ahead of it's time. I could see Battle Fantasia doing very well in today's Fighting Game landscape.

Edited by Sabo

Since the eShop is shutting down for the 3DS and Wii U here on March 27 (or March 29th) I actually started thinking that that may also affect game patches for games.

So I booted up the 3DS and put in all of my physical games to check if there's updates available, a few of them did have patches.

And then, the new 3DS model that I have, I don't really want to play on that anymore. I want to transfer all of the data contents to a new 2DS XL that I bought a few years ago, so hopefully all of those patches transfer.

Also, by the way, most of Capcom big games for the 3DS, including the entire Ace Attorney series, Resident Evil games, and Monster Hunter games, are on sale for $3.99 each

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

+

Xenoblade Chronicles - Definitive Edition (Switch, US)

Shantae Risky Revenge - Collector's Edition (Switch, Limited Run) 

I also bought a Fallout licensed Monopoly board game. :lul:  

• Upvote 1

I have Bayo 2 for the Wii U, playing that version is perfectly fine. I have the Wii U pro controller, which is a very, very good controller.

But when we were getting closer to Bayo 3's launch last year, I noticed that Nintendo released Bayo 1 physical on the switch, and you know that was going to be a limited run.

So I bought it. And now I had Bayo 1 and Bayo 3 physical on the Switch. So I might as well get Bayo 2, right?

Well, its not really available anymore, physically. Hoping I can find a deal on the game, even if its not in new condition.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I have Bayo 2 for the Wii U, playing that version is perfectly fine. I have the Wii U pro controller, which is a very, very good controller.

But when we were getting closer to Bayo 3's launch last year, I noticed that Nintendo released Bayo 1 physical on the switch, and you know that was going to be a limited run.

So I bought it. And now I had Bayo 1 and Bayo 3 physical on the Switch. So I might as well get Bayo 2, right?

Well, its not really available anymore, physically. Hoping I can find a deal on the game, even if its not in new condition.

Yep, Bayo 2 is pricey now. Amazon had the worldwide edition reprint (basically looks the same as the US version but without the Bayo 1 dl code) for a while at full price 60$ USD but even that version is rare now and has gone up in price in the past month. 

Thank goodness I found a copy, I think it was a used Gamestop copy, of Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U.

That's the one with the flying mechs.

That is one of the last Wii U games that have not been ported to Switch, and there doesn't seem like there's any sign its going to be ported.

Shit. I never played Super Mario Maker on Wii U. I need to boot that game up and try and see if you can still download levels. I heard you couldn't upload any more levels, but I'm more concerned about whether I can find and download those creative crazy levels that were popular.

And I also wanted to use Wii Fit U, and I had heard that it had a download that added more mini-games to it, I don't know if those are accessible to download anymore.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, jehurey said:

Thank goodness I found a copy, I think it was a used Gamestop copy, of Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U.

That's the one with the flying mechs.

That is one of the last Wii U games that have not been ported to Switch, and there doesn't seem like there's any sign its going to be ported.

Shit. I never played Super Mario Maker on Wii U. I need to boot that game up and try and see if you can still download levels. I heard you couldn't upload any more levels, but I'm more concerned about whether I can find and download those creative crazy levels that were popular.

And I also wanted to use Wii Fit U, and I had heard that it had a download that added more mini-games to it, I don't know if those are accessible to download anymore.

Good call. I don't think Xenoblade Chronicles X will ever get ported either. And the Xenoblade series is in it's peak of popularity right now. Xenoblade 2, Xenoblade 2 Torna The Golden Country and Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition are already hard to find at their normal price range. 

I want to get that Switch fitness game with the Fist of the North Star anime characters. I bet that's the kind of niche stuff that'll become super rare. 

On 2023-04-08 at 10:06 AM, Ramza said:

+

Xenoblade Chronicles - Definitive Edition (Switch, US)

Shantae Risky Revenge - Collector's Edition (Switch, Limited Run) 

I also bought a Fallout licensed Monopoly board game. :lul:  

If you're buying to invest, you may want to look into niche NIS games. I've been buying titles like Liar Princess, Cruel King, Void Terrarium, and Prinny for the Switch just to have them, but I've noticed their prices quickly shoot up after the retail supply is gone. You know how people are with NIS. I just looked and Liar Princess is already ~$200 on eBay. 

Cruel King is the one that's out now and the retail supply is nearly gone. That one should do even better than Liar Princess because it's an RPG vs. a platformer.

7 hours ago, Saucer said:

If you're buying to invest, you may want to look into niche NIS games. I've been buying titles like Liar Princess, Cruel King, Void Terrarium, and Prinny for the Switch just to have them, but I've noticed their prices quickly shoot up after the retail supply is gone. You know how people are with NIS. I just looked and Liar Princess is already ~$200 on eBay. 

Cruel King is the one that's out now and the retail supply is nearly gone. That one should do even better than Liar Princess because it's an RPG vs. a platformer.

I usually go for games that I do know. I would have avoided those NIS games most likely. The thing is, they might worth a lot but that doesn't mean you'll find a buyer at market price. 

Special Edition still relatively easy to find.

The Cruel King and the Great Hero: Storybook Edition (Nintendo Switch) BRAND NEW | eBay

Bought the reprint of the original Fallout for PC.

It looks great, I want to use it as a decorative piece. 

Fallout A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game PC Windows 1997 Interplay EUC 40421131938 | eBay

*not the price I paid, just for picture reference, got it for cheap*

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

@Playstation Tablet

I'm looking for imports for the PS4 on PlayAsia.com. Any suggestion? 

Anything that has English subs but didn't get a proper US release is a plus. 

Can be European exclusive releases too. 

The two Fatal Frame games are obvious choices they are on PS4 and Switch. 428 Shibuya and Doki Doki Literature Club.

Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

The two Fatal Frame games are obvious choices they are on PS4 and Switch. 428 Shibuya and Doki Doki Literature Club.

Yup. Already had my eyes on Fatal Frame games, I'm waiting for a sale. 

Doki Doki looks terrible. I know it's popular but damn. Don't care for 428.