Starfield release date: 9/6/2023

The third person footage in the background made it look like they were playing Mass Effect. 

I'm bummed out this isn't just a new Fallout or Elderscrolls. Science fiction fantasy settings are the least interesting to me. 

4 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Gonna be a long fucking year for the Lemmings.

Same as every other year since 2009 then? Nothing for 9-11 months until the annual rehash comes along.

This year marks the 10th anniversary since the Xbox drought began. Will it get an AAAe before then? :hest: (No lemmings, "console exclusive" isn't a thing)

• Upvote 1

So a year of Gamepass got you 1 AAA exclusive 1st party. This game will take you probably 200 hours to play which means you're gonna be paying for it for months to come. Why not just buy the game?

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

So a year of Gamepass got you 1 AAA exclusive 1st party. This game will take you probably 200 hours to play which means you're gonna be paying for it for months to come. Why not just buy the game?

i dont think the only reason people pay for gamepass is first party games... especially from microsoft. There is a lot to choose from. Also the PC selection is good. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

i dont think the only reason people pay for gamepass is first party games... especially from microsoft. There is a lot to choose from. Also the PC selection is good. 

$120 on Steam goes a long way. Also the price is going up.

i mixed up the date, it's the shitty M/D/Y format not the only viable and truly best one D/M/Y - so it will not release on my birthday and loses all chances to be a banger TLHBFK

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
On 3/8/2023 at 10:47 AM, sugarhigh said:

Gonna be a long fucking year for the Lemmings. You'll be lucky if you get one more exclusive in November, and it sure as shit won't be Avowed.

A long year? HiFi Redfall Starfield and Forza is a pretty damn good year for 1st party. Not to mention all the other day one drops on GP. The only games im buying on ps5 this year are FF games. 

What was the original rumor about the state of the game?

That they didn't even have many alien races and factions at the time?

In addition to the game not running very well?

They probably decided on a stopping point in terms of content, and these final 6 months are going to be spent on getting the game to run well, and minimize as much jank as possible.

On 3/10/2023 at 3:25 PM, JonbX said:

A long year? HiFi Redfall Starfield and Forza is a pretty damn good year for 1st party. Not to mention all the other day one drops on GP. The only games im buying on ps5 this year are FF games. 

Only one AAA effort in a year. Couldnt be me.

On 3/10/2023 at 9:25 PM, JonbX said:

:hest: :kaz: :kaz:   pretty damn good year for the lemfarts indeed lmfaooo