Resident Evil Village PSVR2 Tech Review - A Massive VR Upgrade

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, I've still got both my PSVR headsets and you are still getting ass-raped daily   

Must not buy 

Humans do not register detail the same for the entire 130 FOV. What a stupid post.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nope, I've still got both my PSVR headsets and you are still getting ass-raped daily :kaz:

IMG_8030.thumb.jpg.9e4a0b3878ede308f945c4f60c94217a.jpg

Don’t see the receipt with your name on it :kaz:

but notice how it’s already disconnected. :cruise:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Don’t see the receipt with your name on it :kaz:

but notice how it’s already disconnected. :cruise:

:hest: That's the best comeback you've got?

This is why you keep getting ass-raped all the time :kaz:

It was actually connected to the PS5 but it was turned off (the retard doesn't know how long VR cables are lol). This is another picture powered on.....

IMG_8032.thumb.jpg.40ef6e59efa4a82060ab3fa03f919259.jpg

:mj: You will keep getting ass-raped till the end of time Cuckstz. You're the most owned lemtard in history.

Edited by FIREPOWER
28 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: That's the best comeback you've got?

This is why you keep getting ass-raped all the time :kaz:

It was actually connected to the PS5 but it was turned off (the retard doesn't know how long VR cables are lol). This is another picture powered on.....

IMG_8032.thumb.jpg.40ef6e59efa4a82060ab3fa03f919259.jpg

:mj: You will keep getting ass-raped till the end of time Cuckstz. You're the most owned lemtard in history.

All he did was turn it on. It’s still disconnected from a PS5. Probably plugged into his shitty ass PC. (The good gaming PC is his nephews, too) :tom: his nephew must be using his PS5, firepower has to wait until he goes to sleep to use it. :cruise:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

All he did was turn it on. It’s still disconnected. :tom: his nephew must be using his PS5, firepower has to wait until he goes to sleep to use it. :cruise:

:lebron: How will it power On if it's disconnected?

:vabe: You do realize the PSVR2 doesn't have an internal power source right? it requires a PS5 to power on.

I knew you were a retard but this is going too far even for you :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:lebron: How will it power On if it's disconnected?

:vabe: You do realize the PSVR2 doesn't have an internal power source right? it requires a PS5 to power on.

I knew you were a retard but this is going too far even for you :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

It’s plugged into your shitty PC Im sure. :cruise: and before you claim you have a good PC, we all know your nephew has the gaming PC and yours is weaker than a Xbox One… LMAO! :tom:

23 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It’s plugged into your shitty PC Im sure. :cruise: and before you claim you have a good PC, we all know your nephew has the gaming PC and yours is weaker than a Xbox One… LMAO! :tom:

:hest: It doesn't power on when I plug it to my high-end $3000 RTX 4090 Gaming PC that completely rapes your Potato Series X in every way.

What a fucking retard. Keeps trying to avoid the inevitable ass-raping he's receiving in this thread :kaz:

I guess my PSVR2 gameplay footage in the "what are you playing thread" is fake too :lawl:...

:mj: Completely anally destroyed Cuckstz and his weak desperate comebacks 

0DCF0934-9042-44F8-8A0A-8BA194862705.thumb.jpeg.5704f403564803aeefbdd69c659276bb.jpeg

:kaz: Have you posted any gameplay of yourself playing Lowfi Flop?

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • aitch 1
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: It doesn't power on when I plug it to my high-end RTX 4090 PC that completely rapes your Potato Series X in every way.

What a fucking retard. Keeps trying to avoid the inevitable ass-raping he's receiving in this thread :kaz:

I guess my PSVR2 gameplay footage in the "what are you playing thread" is fake too :lawl:...

:mj: Completely anally destroyed Cuckstz and his weak desperate comebacks 

0DCF0934-9042-44F8-8A0A-8BA194862705.thumb.jpeg.5704f403564803aeefbdd69c659276bb.jpeg

:kaz: Have you posted any gameplay of yourself playing Lowfi Flop?

now he’s posting footage that his nephew captured :kaz: holy fuck, he’s digging himself even deeper :deadest:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

now he’s posting footage that his nephew captured :kaz: holy fuck, he’s digging himself even deeper :deadest:

:mj: Your "nephew" butthurt damage control doesn't work on me man.

I've posted more pics and of my hardware and gameplay of my games than you've ever posed of your nephew's shit here.

The nephew ownage only works on you because you're a cheap bastard that rents everything including your nephew's game collection from HomoPass.

You've confessed to even renting Sports games :lawl::lawl::lawl:

:kaz: I mean how much of a cheap bastard does someone have to be to rent casual sports games? If your nephew's HomoPass subscription runs out you'll have no games to play LMFAO!

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Your "nephew" butthurt damage control doesn't work on me man.

I've posted more pics and of my hardware and gameplay of my games than you've ever posed of your nephew's shit here.

The nephew ownage only works on you because you're a cheap bastard that rents everything including your nephew's game collection from HomoPass.

You've confessed to even renting Sports games :lawl::lawl::lawl:

:kaz: I mean how much of a cheap bastard does someone have to be to rent casual sports games? If your nephew's HomoPass subscription runs out you'll have no games to play LMFAO!

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

Now he’s trying to say my shit is my nephews :cruise:

hes delusional, I’ve posted receipts. :blessed: He can’t do that, because he didn’t buy them :tom:

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Now he’s trying to say my shit is my nephews :cruise:

hes delusional, I’ve posted receipts. :blessed: He can’t do that, because he didn’t buy them :tom:

:kaz:  I already posted my PSVR2 receipt and my PC when I bought it (I made threads for both of them when I purchased them)

You've never made a thread for your gaming purchases because you buy NOTHING. You RENT and BORROW your nephew's shit :mroff:

:kaz: You're a broke bitch and a constantly owned basic bitch with an Xbox Series Potato and HomoPass.

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz:  I already posted my PSVR2 receipt and my PC when I bought it (I made threads for both of them when I purchased them)

You've never made a thread for your gaming purchases because you buy NOTHING. You RENT and BORROW your nephew's shit :mroff:

:kaz: You're a broke bitch and a constantly owned basic bitch with an Xbox Series Potato and HomoPass.

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

You never posted a receipt :tom: sorry, nice try. 

we all know why too, cause you didn’t buy them. They’re you’re nephews :mj:

and yeah, I made a thread when I got PS5. I’ve posted probably 10 pictures of it, including a receipt. :kaz:

56 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You never posted a receipt :tom: sorry, nice try. 

we all know why too, cause you didn’t buy them. They’re you’re nephews :mj:

and yeah, I made a thread when I got PS5. I’ve posted probably 10 pictures of it, including a receipt. :kaz:

I actually posted my PSVR2 receipt Cuckstz. 

:kaz: I know you're an illiterate retard but this is what a PSVR2 receipt looks like...

C373DCD3-9017-431D-A9BB-80170C87D591.thumb.jpeg.3694b5722a876de7ce3343abb4c5542d.jpeg

You're a complete retard that sucks at lying and it took you almost 24 hours later to post "your PS5" after I posted mine. You first of all posted a paper towel with a PS5 controller, don't even try to lie about this since we had multiple witnesses in that thread :mj:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:  I'm destroying you again with more pics of my PC, PS5 and PSVR2....

IMG_8053.thumb.JPEG.5269a825c349d0c3bd5af9b97c6fded0.JPEG

IMG_8039.thumb.jpg.49b3615308b078173375cfc21fa0ab61.jpg

Desktop.thumb.jpg.11f76627f4bb6cd78e489b241aa853c1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I actually posted my PSVR2 receipt Cuckstz. 

:kaz: I know you're an illiterate retard but this is what a PSVR2 receipt looks like...

C373DCD3-9017-431D-A9BB-80170C87D591.thumb.jpeg.3694b5722a876de7ce3343abb4c5542d.jpeg

You're a complete retard that sucks at lying and it took you almost 24 hours later to post "your PS5' after I posted mine. You first of all posted a paper towel with a PS5 controller, don't even try to lie about this since we had multiple witnesses in that thread :mj:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:  I'm destroying you again with more pics of my PC, PS5 and PSVR2....

IMG_8053.thumb.JPEG.5269a825c349d0c3bd5af9b97c6fded0.JPEG

IMG_8039.thumb.jpg.49b3615308b078173375cfc21fa0ab61.jpg

Desktop.thumb.jpg.11f76627f4bb6cd78e489b241aa853c1.jpg

LMAO!! He had to wait until his nephew went to sleep, I knew it :tom:

all of a sudden at night he has access to them all :cruise: try posting it before your nephew goes to bed next time :ANYWORD:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

LMAO!! He had to wait until his nephew went to sleep, I knew it :tom:

all of a sudden at night he has access to them all :cruise: try posting it before your nephew goes to bed next time :ANYWORD:

:mj: He's waiting for his nephew to go to sleep again before he can respond to my pics

AFFC3D89-E7B1-4A71-AE60-E30F773F724E.thumb.jpeg.4bdc2ae0ba5837df365d9c9773a8eaf7.jpeg

:fatcruise: :fatcruise::fatcruise::fatcruise::fatcruise: Totally and completely ass-raped lemshit Cuckstz.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: He's waiting for his nephew to go to sleep again before he can respond 

AFFC3D89-E7B1-4A71-AE60-E30F773F724E.thumb.jpeg.4bdc2ae0ba5837df365d9c9773a8eaf7.jpeg

:fatcruise: :fatcruise::fatcruise::fatcruise::fatcruise: Totally and completely ass-raped lemshit Cuckstz.

Notice how your door is shut, didn’t want to chance your nephew waking up to go to the bathroom to see you taking pictures of all his shit :deadest: :tom:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Notice how your door is shut, didn’t want to chance your nephew waking up to go to the bathroom to see you taking pictures of all his shit :deadest: :tom:

:lawl::lawl::lawl: He's stalling and trying to buy time until his nephew goes to bed before he can respond.

:fatcruise: A whole lot of crying and ZERO pictures.

:mj: He'll then post his nephew's PS5 pics several hours later and claim he has won the argument. What a loser :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl: He's stalling and trying to buy time until his nephew goes to bed before he can respond.

:fatcruise: A whole lot of crying and ZERO pictures.

:mj: He'll then post his nephew's PS5 pics several hours later and claim he has won the argument. What a loser :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I've already posted my PS5 multiple times, I even posted a receipt. Meanwhile you can only post pics of your PS5 at night, LMAO!!!! It's okay bro, at least you got one in the house....even if if is your nephews. :mickeyj:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I've already posted my PS5 multiple times, I even posted a receipt. Meanwhile you can only post pics of your PS5 at night, LMAO!!!! It's okay bro, at least you got one in the house....even if if is your nephews. :mickeyj:

:mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj: He has no response!

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: He really can't post his nephew's PS5 until his nephew goes to bed, LMFAO!!!!!!!

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg