February PS5 sales in Japan were up 457% YoY! (TLHBFR!!!)

19 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Meanwhile lemmings have had no games and no sales for 10 years now  :mickey:

Plenty of games on Xbox to play. :juggle:

watch me make you run out of this thread quicker than Jerry runs from a backing up any claim he makes. 

what games are you playing?

:mj:

59 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That anyone can play on PC or PS5.

Have you finished Hi Fi Rush yet? :pavarotti: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Except they cost $70 on PS5. :hehe: and no, had two deaths in family in the past two weeks and haven’t gamed.  

They cost 70$ on Xbox too. You're getting some multiplat games through a rental service, none are exclusives. Stop acting like you're getting something that others can't because you opted for a cheaper way to play some games.

My condolences. 

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They cost 70$ on Xbox too. You're getting some multiplat games through a rental service, none are exclusives. Stop acting like you're getting something that others can't because you opted for a cheaper way to play some games.

My condolences. 

Rental service… didn’t know you could rent 100+ games for $15 a month anywhere else. And the rental period lasts years! 

Rental service… didn’t know you could rent 100+ games for $15 a month anywhere else. And the rental period lasts years! 

It's worse than rentals, at least with rentals you chose what you wanted to play for your money. Here you are at the mercy of MS selection.

You don't possess the actual games and there is a paywall if you want to keep playing them. That's a rental. 

A long term rental service membership if you want to get technical. 

• Thanks 2
14 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

watch me make you run out of this thread quicker than Jerry runs from a backing up any claim he makes. 

:mj:

You don't have shit that isn't on PC or PS anyway, making xflop irrelevant. Name me all the exclusives you have been playing over the past 10 years? Shit I'll make it easy for you, name the exclusives for this gen only, since late 2020.

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's worse than rentals, at least with rentals you chose what you wanted to play for your money. Here you are at the mercy of MS selection.

You don't possess the actual games and there is a paywall if you want to keep playing them. That's a rental. 

This is the problem with all of them. You stop paying you have nothing.

At least if I dont buy a game on PS/PC for a while I still have an extensive backlog. You wouldnt even have that on a rental since games leave the service all the time.

Netflix was the same, you end up watching medicore movies you would otherwise never watch. You can see the same is true of Gamepass when lemmings come here to talk about the 6.0 flops they're playing. It lowers standards.

• Upvote 2
12 hours ago, Ramza said:

Why would I want to possess the games? And there aren’t many games outside of competitive multiplayer games I play for more than a month or two. 

So instead of paying $70, I pay under $5 a month to play them… then I’m done. 

You still haven’t mentioned a single game you’re playing. :hehe:

28 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Why would I want to possess the games? And there aren’t many games outside of competitive multiplayer games I play for more than a month or two. 

So instead of paying $70, I pay under $5 a month to play them… then I’m done. 

You still haven’t mentioned a single game you’re playing. :hehe:

That's your choice as a consumer. I make money selling off games and I play old games all the time, you're not going to convince me than renting games is where it's at.

You're free to do as you please but you're also free to stop bragging about being a dirty, renting peasant who plays mutiplatform games that MS has selected for you and are usually better on other platforms. Lmao. 

I'm playing Octopath Traveler 2 and Tactics Ogre: Reborn. These games have nothing on Madden 23, of course. 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's your choice as a consumer. I make money selling off games and I play old games all the time, you're not going to convince me than renting games is where it's at.

You're free to do as you please but you're also free to stop bragging about being a dirty, renting peasant who plays mutiplatform games that MS has selected for you and are usually better on other platforms. Lmao. 

I'm playing Octopath Traveler 2 and Tactics Ogre: Reborn. These games have nothing on Madden 23, of course. 

You make money off buying games you don’t play. 

And you’re right, they don’t.. LOL. Both games could have been created and ran on SNES. 

You make money off buying games you don’t play. 

And you’re right, they don’t.. LOL. Both games could have been created and ran on SNES. 

Wrong. I do keep some stuff sealed, sure but that's a new thing.

Tactics Ogre did start as a SNES game, noob.

14 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Well. There ya go. Lol. 

This FAKE sheep in disguise, fucking Madden/CoD rental peasant. :pavarotti: 

But teh graphics. But my rentals service. :kaz: 

Bottom feeder trash.

• Haha 1