Do you guys actually reformat your PCs these days?

I haven't reformated this one since I built it ~1.5 years ago. Part of me wants to cause I like a fresh start and it feels dirty not to, I feel like back in the day I would reformat every 6 months or so. At the same time, there doesn't really seem to be a need to do that these days, Windows is much more efficient at keeping things clean. It's also a pain in the ass because I do have quite a bit more stuff now than I would have back then.

do you guys bother with doing it regularly?

last time I did was right before GODpunk release. I still use HDD so I wanna get one or two SSD and do a clean install, no I idea how I managed to play new games like this.

Edited by kaz
12 minutes ago, kaz said:

last time I did was right before GODpunk release. I still use HDD so I wanna get one or two SSD and do a clean install, no I idea how I managed to play new games like this.

yikes!

• Haha 1

The best part is I had no problem playing the new games. The only game that I had some weird loading moments was Scorn, where everything was empty and the textures were taking 10 seconds to load - BUT this happened like three times in the entire playthrough so... :shrug: :kaz: