CMA posts six studios’ responses to Microsoft-Activision deal, all saying it should go ahead

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/uk-regulator-posts-six-studios-responses-to-microsoft-activision-deal-all-saying-it-should-go-ahead/

:vince: firepower and Jerry sweating. The deal is going through, just like I said all along. :blessed: jerrys rooting for it to tho, considering he pays $15 a month for GP already. :tom:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line

One is in bed with microsoft, some hide behind anonymiity. Regardless the basic argument boils down to "there are too many games on playstation its too crowded, on xbox where there are no games we stand out more"

He thought this was a win :hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's now trying to copy me, that's how little response he has.:tom:

Oh man, this guy is doing a failure speedrun today.

he still has nothing :hest:

he’s getting so happy though, the only game he beat on his PS in 2022 is coming to gamepass, which he subscribes to :blessed:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

he still has nothing :hest:

he’s getting so happy though, the only game he beat on his PS in 2022 is coming to gamepass, which he subscribes to :blessed:

oh man, he's so angry

he's trying to find any topic change he can to cover up his failure, and his anger.

to bad he can't cover up his missing hairline:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

oh man, he's so angry

he's trying to find any topic change he can to cover up his failure, and his anger.

to bad he can't cover up his missing hairline:tom:

He STILL has no response, he knows I’m right. :blessed: GP subscribers like Jerry and I are WINNING :juggle: