DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see one of these sperg-go-round threads this scene comes to mind. How can you not be dead bored of this shit by now?     

yeah, people are now reporting that its changed from about a 35% dead zone to the PC, around a 24-25% dead zone.   PS5's still has a smaller deadzone, at around 16%   And also:

So the xbox version finally becomes playable, a month after everyone else already beat it and moved on   Xbox standards

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Substatic said:

And even with that, RE4 remake is still extremely best on PC. Like 99% of games. 

Resident Evil 4 Remake mod provides a nifty Nvidia DLSS fps boost | PCGamesN

Yeah just like the TLOU port that just released and is apparently a train wreck?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1888930/The_Last_of_Us_Part_I/ 

only 40% positive reviews so far. These underwhelming ports are becoming more and more prevalent yet somehow you keep acting like PC is some elite platform.

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah just like the TLOU port that just released and is apparently a train wreck?

only 40% positive reviews so far. These underwhelming ports are becoming more and more prevalent yet somehow you keep acting like PC is some elite platform.

Like I said.

Imagine a fake poser Harley Davidson owner.

Now pretend that, instead of them talking about their Harley...........they're talking about their PC.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The thread is about Resident Evil 4 remake. Not TLOU.

RE4 is substantially better on PC. Those 2 idiots have been debating about the distant 2nd place medal for 10 pages now.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

The thread is about Resident Evil 4 remake. Not TLOU.

RE4 is substantially better on PC. Those 2 idiots have been debating about the distant 2nd place medal for 10 pages now.

Your statement wasn't just about RE4. You just said 99% of games are better on PC, which is clearly wrong.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Your statement wasn't just about RE4. 

Yeah you ignored that statement and side stepped away from my original post ITT as well as the thread's main 10 page debate. It's great to admit PC obliterates this thread.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

You just said 99% of games are better on PC, which is clearly wrong.

You're right. That was an exaggeration, it's around 90%. 

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah you ignored that statement and side stepped away from my original post ITT as well as the thread's main 10 page debate. It's great to admit PC obliterates this thread.

You're right. That was an exaggeration, it's around 90%. 

Got it, thanks for admitting that you were wrong.

Yes. I was wrong, around 90% of games are much better on PC not 99%. Including RE4. 

Bronze and Silver place thread, fun times!

Its unfortunate when the 10% includes games like TLOU. Imagine having to lower yourself to a terrible version of a GOTG calibur game.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its unfortunate when the 10% includes games like TLOU. Imagine having to lower yourself to a terrible version of a GOTG calibur game.

Don't really care about movie games, but I'm sure it'll be fixed sooner or later like most of those remaining 10% eventually are. Can't imagine playing it at 30 fps(4k) like on Piss5.

This version is permanently bad,

The-Last-Of-Us-Part-1---All-Performance-

Edited by Substatic
23 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Don't really care about movie games, but I'm sure it'll be fixed sooner or later like most of those remaining 10% eventually are. Can't imagine playing it at 30 fps(4k) like on Piss5.

This version is permanently bad,

The-Last-Of-Us-Part-1---All-Performance-

No isn't.

It runs great in the 40fps mode that is using the television 120Hz mode.

And unlike your PC version, it doesn't stutter when you pan the camera around.

Your version is permanently worse.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he plays jittery PC ports, a 

You play the substantially worse version of over 90% of video games. The handful of games that stutter on PC eventually get fixed (most of which have been fixed).

Your 30-40 FPS never gets fixed. That shit fucks my eyes up its SO BAD.

RE4 is shit tier on consoles by the way. You've been fighting over a distant Silver for 10 pages. 

Edited by Substatic

You play the substantially worse version

No, if it runs without jitters..............its not worse.

jitters at ANY FRAMEARATE is worse than a game that runs at a stable framerate.

this is embarassing.

Just now, jehurey said:

this is embarassing.

That's the 1 game I admit it stilled occurred in.

Meanwhile nearly other every single video game from this generation is much worse on PS5.   :hest::hest::hest:

RE4 on consoles lol.

Just now, Substatic said:

That's the 1 game I admit it stilled occurred in.

Meanwhile nearly other every single video game from this generation is much worse on PS5.   

No, they're not.

Jitteriness and game crashes continue for either Spiderman and Horizon Zero Dawn.

LOL Digital Foundry even showed Unreal Engine 5's new update about a month ago.................Epic's own engine, that they premiered with the most advanced version on PC.

.............and..........it...........still.........stutters:hest:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not.

You literally just got caught lying in another thread and not admitting Spider-Man and MM were not best on PC.  :hest::hest:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Digital Foundry even showed Unreal Engine 5's new update about a month ago

A majority of these games eventually ended up or will end up fixed. 

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003