DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see one of these sperg-go-round threads this scene comes to mind. How can you not be dead bored of this shit by now?     

yeah, people are now reporting that its changed from about a 35% dead zone to the PC, around a 24-25% dead zone.   PS5's still has a smaller deadzone, at around 16%   And also:

So the xbox version finally becomes playable, a month after everyone else already beat it and moved on   Xbox standards

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

That's mostly from his M.O. of losing debates and trying to get the last post in with red-herring and straw-man spam

No, its mostly from the fact that you lost it the moment I posted Alex Battaglia's video in which he basically destroyed your entire lie

The State of PC ports are lousy

You got beat in EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT you attempted.

Every single one.

And you know it.:trump:

He went from this:

1090972085_Screenshot2023-03-28at19-46-24SystemWars.png.c5ac11c7ea593229e9d5c78e18726eab.png

and when I showed him this:

he went to this:

399052427_Screenshot2023-03-29at15-03-02DFreviewsRE4RemakeWorstonPs5(AbsoluteCowSLAUGHTER!!!!!!!)UPP-solutionmodeduetostutterconstantlightflickersDEADZONEissues.png.412c67dbb3c1d41ed47aeb95f8907e12.png

captain-america-chris-evans.gif

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

How the fuck did this blow up to 16 pages?

The delusional PC hermit tried claiming that 90% of PC ports run perfect, he even said it was way over 90%

And then I got him to commit to declaring that Digital Foundry is the ultimate authority on PC ports, and they have more credibility than any PC users on steam forums complaining about stutters in games.

And once he committed to Digital Foundry, I showed him this.

And he began melting down faster than Chernobyl:hest:His "90%" claim was completely destroyed

Edited by jehurey
  • NPC 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

And he began melting down faster than Chernobyl:hest:His "90%" claim was completely destroyed

The video doesn't refute my claim...You're a red-herring spamming shit-poster.

Just because he doesn't like the menu settings doesn't mean the console version is better.....nor does he even say that. 

90% of PC ports run perfect 

No. I said ~90% of games are better on PC than consoles, or best on PC. I never said 90% of PC ports run perfect......

What's with the constant straw-men every time you "debate" with anyone at this site. You even failed to make a list of games that are worse on PC than PS5 to prove it's lower than 90%. Because we both know it's just a handful of games this gen and that my 90% estimate is likely a very conservative one.

You spent 10 pages fighting over the distant second place version of RE4 lol. Fucking piss ant.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952t8pxevxuce9933mh83b

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

You got beat in EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT you attempted.

Every single one.

You literally lost every single debate and goal post move. Just like in the C2 thread. Just like in the last gen games count thread. You, always, lose, against, me.

Remember when you said SM and MM were bad ports, a low IQ idiot accidentally picking some of the 2 best ports lol?

Remember when you couldn't make a list of games that are worse on PC to prove it's under 90%?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952t8pxevxuce9933mh83b

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just saw this sizeable thread on gaf with people complaining about the unreasonable vram requirements many PC games have had recently.

PC gaming has really become such an afterthought. You could spend thousands on PC components nowadays and still end up getting shafted

(2) What is happening with Vram requirements in 2023? | NeoGAF

Cows spent thousands on a VRR tv and got PS5’s half baked implementation, too. Lol

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just saw this sizeable thread on gaf with people complaining about the unreasonable vram requirements many PC games have had recently.

PC gaming has really become such an afterthought. You could spend thousands on PC components nowadays and still end up getting shafted

(2) What is happening with Vram requirements in 2023? | NeoGAF

Yeah it's clearly a problem for older cards, but it's still in a small percent of games objectively speaking. And not bad enough for me to even play those handful of games at 1/2 to 1/3rd the fps and lower settings. And you can brute force, mod, tweak through most of of those handful of games to be mostly fine, which I do on my rig (4080).

There are a few changes coming to UE5 which will help.

Edited by Substatic
10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Cows spent thousands on a VRR tv and got PS5’s half baked implementation, too. Lol

Nothing like spending thousands on a 120hz VRR display to play most games at 30-60 fps, on top of many with shitty VRR lol. 

@jehurey is a cuck. This twisted bastard was bragging about 40 fps on his weak ass PS5 earlier. 

Edited by Substatic
48 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The video doesn't refute my claim...

Yes, it does. WHich is why you proceeded to melt down afterwards.

There's plenty of other videos of Alex Battaglia talking about the sad state of PC ports.

He even coined the term "stutterstruggle"

And you know this.:trump:

Just because he doesn't like the menu settings

#stutterstruggle is not menu settings sweetie..................you can stop lying and trying to downplay this.

No. I said ~90% of games are better on PC than consoles, or best on PC. I never said 90% of PC ports run perfect......

You 90% claim was utterly destroyed.

@TLHBO Are you seeing his post, and him melting down

He's doing it again:hest:

If Unreal Engine games are stuttering..............they aren't better on PC.

Simple Fact.

Your

90%

Claim

is

Destroyed

What's with the constant straw-men every time you "debate" with anyone at this site. You even failed to make a list of games that are worse on PC than PS5 to prove it's lower than 90%. Because we both know it's just a handful of games this gen and that my 90% estimate is likely a very conservative one.

You spent 10 pages fighting over the distant second place version of RE4 lol. Fucking piss ant.

He's crying

You literally lost every single debate and goal post move.

Nope, I literally caught you lying about Horizon Zero Dawn

And then you went to Spiderman, and then I won that debate

And then you ended up running to just RE4:hest::hest::hest::hest:

You lost every single argument you attempted. it was easily my easiest victory I have had from all the other times I've beaten you.

I got you crying so bad you're trying to bring up old arguments.............and even running to Ghost for help:lawl::lawl:

34 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Ghostz trashed your ass for 10 pages. How many people can you lose against in one thread?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95244pqd8q6oy4kdcxhvcp

:lawl:He's actually partnering up with the other person who has lost as many arguments in this thread as he has

29 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He has battered wife syndrome. :hehe:

watch it continue, he literally can’t help himself. He has no control. Here he comes…. :mroff:

LOL these two butthurt losers are banding together.

One has a computer that stutters.........the other actually stutters and can't read

One is a bald-faced liar...........and the other IS bald.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey
9 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nothing like spending thousands on a 120hz VRR display to play most games at 30-60 fps lol.

@jehurey is a cuck.

LOL he's so angry and knows he's lost.............he's know attempting to find anything else that could work.

And he's now come to the conclusion to try and copy ghosts................damn, that's how desperate he's gotten:hest:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes, it does. WHich is why you proceeded to melt down afterwards.

There's plenty of other videos of Alex Battaglia talking about the sad state of PC ports.

He even coined the term "stutterstruggle"

And you know this.:trump:

#stutterstruggle is not menu settings sweetie..................you can stop lying and trying to downplay this.

You 90% claim was utterly destroyed.

@TLHBO Are you seeing his post, and him melting down

He's doing it again:hest:

If Unreal Engine games are stuttering..............they aren't better on PC.

Simple Fact.

Your

90%

Claim

is

Destroyed

He's crying

Nope, I literally caught you lying about Horizon Zero Dawn

And then you went to Spiderman, and then I won that debate

And then you ended up running to just RE4:hest::hest::hest::hest:

You lost every single argument you attempted. it was easily my easiest victory I have had from all the other times I've beaten you.

I got you crying so bad you're trying to bring up old arguments.............and even running to Ghost for help:lawl::lawl:

:lawl:He's actually partnering up with the other person who has lost as many arguments in this thread as he has

LOL these two butthurt losers are banding together.

One has a computer that stutters.........the other actually stutters and can't read

One is a bald-faced liar...........and the other IS bald.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Holy shit now that's a meltdown. No way am I reading that retardation. :mroff:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Lost what? You and I both know the number of games that are worse on PC than PS5 is a very small list. There isn't even any point of contention here.

I know you're not arguing anymore............because you lost

I already blew way past your 90% claim, just be the simple acknowledge that the majority of Unreal Engine games are having pre-compilation stutter issues on PC.

BOOM.

DONE.

Just now, Substatic said:

Holy shit now that's a meltdown. No way am I reading that retardation. :mroff:

Your post was ever longer.

I actually typed less than you did.

:hest:He keeps on claiming things that get debunked.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003