DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

That post was almost in a list format, and I almost thought you posted the list. Too bad.

You continued concession is noted. No list = you lost. (C'mon. Me and you both know why you won't post it. Lets be real here.)

sorry, that's not working either

I've already popped your delusion before

attempting a new delusion doesn't work either

your 90% claim failed

at this point..........all you're doing is demonstrating how pissy you are that you lost. Please, continue demonstrating this for me, more and more. I quite enjoy it.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see one of these sperg-go-round threads this scene comes to mind. How can you not be dead bored of this shit by now?     

yeah, people are now reporting that its changed from about a 35% dead zone to the PC, around a 24-25% dead zone.   PS5's still has a smaller deadzone, at around 16%   And also:

So the xbox version finally becomes playable, a month after everyone else already beat it and moved on   Xbox standards

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It’s just on desktop. Not sure why they don’t add it in mobile while viewing horizontally. 

Because the mobile site is a flop. Half the features, massicw downgrade, its like a Switch port of the desktop site.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sorry, that's not working either

I've already popped your delusion before

attempting a new delusion doesn't work either

your 90% claim failed

Not reading the words of someone who voluntarily conceded.

My next reply to you on this specific topic will only be after you post a list. Getting the last post in won't save you anymore. You and I both know the reason you aren't posting a list of games this gen that run better on PS5 than PC is because the list will be very small. Bye, Jerry.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Not reading the words of someone who voluntarily conceded.

My next reply to you on this specific topic will only be after you post a list. Getting the last post in won't save you anymore. You and I both know the reason you aren't posting a list of games this gen that run better on PS5 than PC is because the list will be very small. Bye, Jerry.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

at this point..........all you're doing is demonstrating how pissy you are that you lost. Please, continue demonstrating this for me, more and more. I quite enjoy it.

your 90% claim was destroyed:trump:I feel its always important to dismiss you running away from the topic...........and make sure I return the conversation back to where we last left:

your 90% claim was destroyed.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in resolution mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he has autism
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in resolution mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

image.thumb.png.117d2019607a6d2049c14f350f3b36cc.png

Best on PC!111!!1

Watched that this morning....he says the PC version can be the best version (given your hardware). He's nit picking a few issues, and in no way suggests or even HINTS that the console version is better. Pretty sure anyone with half a brain knows this. This in no way counters RE4 being currently far and away best on PC......as shown in the Digital Foundry video in the OP which calls it a "great version"? Not only does it look much better, but you're getting far higher FPS too. It's also very smooth and has no shader stutter. 

RE4 Remake isn't the game you're looking for when you want to bash PC. It's quite literally best on PC.

You're right about TLOU though. Hopefully it gets fixed. Fortunately, most multiplats on PC are like RE4 and Spider-Man rather than TLOU. 

Edited by Substatic
41 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Forgot to mention, going by your own standards:

tbrekt.png

@TwinbladeAfter I showed him Steam discussion threads about OTHER games like Spiderman, Callisto Protocol, Dead Space Remake in which they clearly report issues.

HE DISMISSES THEM

And now LOOK AT HIM, he's now relying on anonymous steam users

And this is after he said he doesn't listen to "anonymous" people online, but rather Digital Foundry is the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY

And then Digital Foundry goes and says that RE4remake also has issues.

And he proceeds to dismiss Digital Foundry

The.:hest:Cognitive.:hest:Dissonance.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

@Twinblade 

And now LOOK AT HIM, he's now relying on anonymous steam users

I wasn't relying on it, I was calling out his hypocrisy by showing him how his own standards don't hold up with his own post. Basically self-ownage.  I explicitly mention this. 

Forgot to mention, going by your own standards:

He used Steam reviews for TLOU, but mentioned RE4 in the same post which has stellar Steam Reviews. This is hypocrisy.  I don't care about steam reviews, this was a great case of self ownage. 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

And then Digital Foundry goes and says that RE4remake also has issues.

And he proceeds to dismiss Digital Foundry

I'm not dismissing Digital Foundry. I agree it has issues (mostly just 1), but the console version has even more issues. Those PC issues don't make it worse than the console version and they never state that. Those issues don't take it out of the "great" and "better than consoles" category as DF explicitly mentioned. It's still looks substantially better than the console versions while running at 2-3x the FPS. There's no way around this. There is no debating this. This is absolute, it's best on PC.

Trying to in any way suggest that RE4 on PC is not better than the console version is straight autism or trollish gas lighting. Hell, the PS5 version is an absolute nightmare in comparison. You know this, you debated over it for 10 pages with Ghostz.

Edited by Substatic
25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hermits pretend that all these issues don't exist - "It runs fine on my PC" 

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Every hermit has a magic PC that somehow has 0 problems. 

It has problems on PC. It just has far more problems on console.

Overall they literally call it a "great" version and say it's "better than consoles" in the DF videos. It looks substantially better and runs at double to triple the framerate and there isn't even a debate to be had here for RE4. This game honestly reminds me of the old days where almost all PC multiplats actually had substantial differences in superiority rather than just decent ones, kudos to Capcom.

Now TLOU you're 100% right. If a hermit says they have no problems with that Sony mess, they are lying.

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Substatic said:

I wasn't relying on it, I was calling out his hypocrisy

Yes you were.

No there is no hypocrisy. You were trying to use a pointless fan rating system to try and imply that there's no technical issues

Take a look at Horizon Zero Dawn confirmed to still be broken, and they've given up on patching the game to fix everything.

1003750186_Screenshot2023-03-30at13-33-10HorizonZeroDawnCompleteEditiononSteam.png.b50b75778389ab3516115a40363b75a7.png

I just proved your entire strategy to be completely worthless:hest:

He used Steam reviews for TLOU, but mentioned RE4 in the same post which has stellar Steam Reviews. This is hypocrisy.  I don't care about steam reviews, this was a great case of self ownage.

Nope, he used Digital Foundry

You tried to shift it over to steam reviews in order to say that he self-owned himself

Sorry, that's not gonna work.

You. Are. Avoiding. What he posted from......................Digital Foundry

......by trying to steer it to "steam reviews":tom:

I'm not dismissing Digital Foundry.

yes you are

you are running to talk about steam users

Which is you being full of hypocrisy.

Those PC issues don't make it worse than the console version and they never state that. Those issues don't take it out of the "great" and "better than consoles" category as DF explicitly mentioned. It's still looks substantially better than the console versions while running at 2-3x the FPS. There's no way around this. There is no debating this. This is absolute, it's best on PC.

Alex Battaglia:

"another issue with the graphical options is a long-standing one for RE engine games, and that is image quality. Just like the demo, and nearly every other RE engine released in the last 5 years, image quality on the PC is not very good. TAA essentially does not seem to apply very well, and the game has an untweakable sharpening filter that is forced at all times. With the camera sitting still, you can see things like vegetation crawling and edges shimmering incessantly, on top of having a kinda posterized look due to all the extra sharpening. Interlaced mode as a result is completely unusable as it looks incredibly awful due to an overbearing sharpening there and the TAA even applying worse. Basically, it looks like there's no anti-aliasing at all when you turn on the interlacing mode so it's completely unusable. Unfortunately, the other options they have added do nothing to help the situation."

"This is disappointing as the PC community and Digital Foundry have been trying to tell Capcom for years now that their anti-aliasing is broken and their game is over-sharpened on PC. It has reached the point that the community now has made an RE framework mod to inject things like DLSS into the game to improve the situation."

:lawl::lawl::lawl:And he reports the game crashing:lawl::lawl:Oh man, Alex completely rips Capcom for the first 5 minutes of the video.

No you are not getting 2-3x framerate. Alex is getting around 80 to 100 frames. Console owners are getting slightly below 60.

He just lies and intentionally omits the blatant issues. He just pretends they don't exist.:hest:

• NPC 1
42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Alex Battaglia:

"another issue with the graphical options is a long-standing one for RE engine games, and that is image quality. Just like the demo, and nearly every other RE engine released in the last 5 years, image quality on the PC is not very good. TAA essentially does not seem to apply very well, and the game has an untweakable sharpening filter that is forced at all times. With the camera sitting still, you can see things like vegetation crawling and edges shimmering incessantly, on top of having a kinda posterized look due to all the extra sharpening. Interlaced mode as a result is completely unusable as it looks incredibly awful due to an overbearing sharpening there and the TAA even applying worse. Basically, it looks like there's no anti-aliasing at all when you turn on the interlacing mode so it's completely unusable. Unfortunately, the other options they have added do nothing to help the situation."

"This is disappointing as the PC community and Digital Foundry have been trying to tell Capcom for years now that their anti-aliasing is broken and their game is over-sharpened on PC. It has reached the point that the community now has made an RE framework mod to inject things like DLSS into the game to improve the situation."

:lawl::lawl::lawl:And he reports the game crashing:lawl::lawl:Oh man, Alex completely rips Capcom for the first 5 minutes of the video.

No you are not getting 2-3x framerate. Alex is getting around 80 to 100 frames. Console owners are getting slightly below 60.

He just lies and intentionally omits the blatant issues. He just pretends they don't exist.:hest:

1. Did you even watch? Both of those issues were permanently fixed by him in the video........The crashing only occurs on older cards, and is fixed by changing 1 setting. TAA is fixed by using DLSS. And even then, with TAA it STILL doesn't look even remotely as bad as PS5's RE4. We know this from the video in the Original Post. We know the game looks FAR better on PC even without the DLSS mod. That's right, even with PC's TAA (fixable) the console version still looked FAR worse - as shown by DF themselves.

2. 4080 and 4090 are getting 90-120 frames at 4k with DLSS Quality, which also fixes the TAA issue. PS5 runs 4k at a miserable ~40 frames, and looks substantially worse going by Ghostz's original DF video even in that mode.   

:hest:

There is no fucking planet where RE4 isn't far and away best on PC.  This is a wash.

Edited by Substatic
58 minutes ago, Substatic said:

1. Did you even watch? Both of those issues were permanently fixed by him in the video........

No they weren't

He says its not perfect, and shows the visual imperfections

And he says its unacceptable that people should have to mod to attempt to improve the game.

you just got caught LYING again by saying "permenantly fixed"

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003