I thought PS5 dominated UK? LOL it’s much closer than Cows claimed

21 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

bad day for PS cowgirls :tom:

Now post other European countries sales numbers (he won't)

Another retarded thread from Cuckstz.

UK and US are the only markets ShitBox is competitive and that was with PS5 shortages.

Post the 2023 numbers post-PS5 shortages if you're feeling good about ShitBox sales :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

Xbox is alive in 2 countries, amazing :grimaceleft:

Everyone I know who chose xbox literally only plays cod, fifa and the odd racing game. Every single one. That or its mothers whose 12 year old spoiled brats insist on xbox and cod. I'm not surprised game sales are in the gutter on xbox. Everyone I know whonchose playstation tends to have a bit more variety in their lineup.

Xbox is just a social thing in the UK, going back to the 360 days. Pick up am xbox, cod and fifa and play with your buddies.

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Xbox is alive in 2 countries, amazing :grimaceleft:

Everyone I know who chose xbox literally only plays cod, fifa and the odd racing game. Every single one. That or its mothers whose 12 year old spoiled brats insist on xbox and cod. I'm not surprised game sales are in the gutter on xbox. Everyone I know whonchose playstation tends to have a bit more variety in their lineup.

Xbox is just a social thing in the UK, going back to the 360 days. Pick up am xbox, cod and fifa and play with your buddies.

COD and FIFA are two of the top selling PS games every year :tom:

You literally don’t play games :hehe:

12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Now post other European countries sales numbers (he won't)

Another retarded thread from Cuckstz.

UK and US are the only markets ShitBox is competitive and that was with PS5 shortages.

Post the 2023 numbers post-PS5 shortages if you're feeling good about ShitBox sales :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

the ENTIRE last gen was similar to how it is this gen :kaz:

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Way to miss the point retard.

4/10 of the top selling games on PS last year

COD

Madden

FIFA

MLB

:kaz:

all are either on GP or soon will be on GP

PS users spend $270 on those games each year. Xbox has them (plus hundreds more) for $180 a year. 

only an idiot would buy these on PS. :mroff:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Which is barely :kaz:

UK is one market within Europe as whole. 

The ratio gap is much larger for all of Europe 

If both systems are maintaining the same ratio as last gen in all other markets as the UK.. Xbox1 ended up more than 2X behind PS4 overall. 

Boasting about being last :kaz:

Retarded Cuckstz thinks UK is all of Europe, he completely failed Geography in Elementary School :hest:

The same guy he’s quoting made posts showing Xbox getting raped by PS5 in European sales like Cuckstz gettting raped in his own thread :mroff:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

the ENTIRE last gen was similar to how it is this gen :kaz:

And PS4 sold 120 million worldwide compared to the XB1 selling only 40 million. :cruise:You’re telling me Series L consoles are getting raped just as hard or maybe worse considering PS5 is outpacing PS4 in every other market?

:dbry:You just made a thread rejoicing that the Series L consoles continue to get raped in worldwide sales. What happened to doing better this gen?

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.b3a0b4584b9af08c5a8aa14a9a049f08.jpgAnnotation-2023-02-23-071314.png.6cff53c2215b4eea83074af29ff48894.png