RE4 Remake Gamespot Review - 10/10 (UP: 10/10 Cow MELTDOWN)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I dont care about this game but I'm going to make 500 posts saying I don't care about it "   The lemshit doth protest too much

You're not playing it because it's not on your rental service Like most lemmings you dont buy games, thats why you get lazy ports because xbox isn't worth it. After blowing $30 on your meal, $50 on y

Posted Images

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

18 years later and Sheep still can't get over it :drake:

The PS2 version was fine. It didn't look as good, especially the lighting but if you were used to PS2 games it wouldn't have mattered and it played just fine. Its funny to see Sheep slip back to being graphics whores considering how the next 2 decades would pan out. :killzone:

The GC version was vastly superior hence why it won GOTY and the PS2 version didn't. 

We're just pointing out how mad cows got when that happened... Lol

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

oh man, you're running to something else to try and make you feel better.

:banderoos:

GC ports on PS2 unplayable, but games like Witcher 3 on Switch are perfectly fine. Gotcha :umad:

Lets not even get started on the 360/PS3 ports you used to hype on Wii.

If Sheep didn't have double standards...

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The GC version was vastly superior hence why it won GOTY and the PS2 version didn't. 

We're just pointing out how mad cows got when that happened... Lol

As someone who played both extensively its a retarded decision. The PS2 game plays the same, it feels the same. It was fanboy bait.

Imagine if Doom won GOTY and it was only PC. Why when the game plays the same on switch? Yes one version is better but (30fps cap aside) its the same game. If it was a busted port like orange box on PS3 I could understand but that wasnt the case.

On 3/17/2023 at 1:38 PM, -GD-X said:

I’m happy for the fans. :smoke: lol at the 30+ hours to complete in the GS review. I beat the original in like 13 on my first playthrough. I think the pic is still in my old photobucket account lol. 

edit: it is. Damn, lots of old SW pics there 

5050F02C-9700-4D17-B344-F8DDB9767ACD.png

that one of your favourite pocket knives you gut your victims with? 

also ontopic: ofc they all give it a 10 :kaz:  I give this trash not even a 0/10. It's just pure trash 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They fixed the RT and image quality issues in the full version of the game but the ShitBox version still hasn’t been fixed :hest:

:cruise: TLHBFR!!

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg

The end of that video :hest: We had lemshits here peddling the same lies.

It's truly fascinating looking at the xbox fanbase. Gamers abandoned xbox in droves after the 360 era, but theres a group psychological effect in play where they will spread a lie as a form of cope, and they will all play into it. This isn't the first time we've seen them pull information our of theie ass, and then pass it along the group as true. My theory is this helps them keep going forwards, despite having no games for 10 years they convince each other the win is right around the corner.

Its like religious cults where they predict the end of the world and how they're going to be taken to heaven/valhalla/paradise, and when the date comes and goes they pull out a new one, it doesnt really matter what the date, or in this case the information is, what matters is the carrot on a stick, the idea that salvation is right around the corner.

Xbox is a cult.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Controls are fixable

You said that last week  and yet they haven't been fixed :tom: Know what has? The rt issues on PS5. Vgtech and nxgamer disagree with df on the resolution too.

Either way it doesn't matter, we buy games to play them not watch the title screen attract mode, and the fact remains the xflop version is an unplayable pioe of shit. Its a non-factor, its not even an option to be considered for playing this game.

Do what you do best Ghostz, tuck dick and run :smoke:

• dead 1
28 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

NXGamer rapes Ghostz even harder here. The VRR on PS5 is better too :hest:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

AFFC3D89-E7B1-4A71-AE60-E30F773F724E.thumb.jpeg.4bdc2ae0ba5837df365d9c9773a8eaf7.jpeg

Xbots really thought they had a win :tom: Imagine your console sucks so bad you put all your chips in a multiplat being slightly better (but still far behind PC)

And they couldn't even get that :tom: Xflop stays losing. No wonder Ghostz lost all his hair, being an xflop fan they must be tearing it out every night :lul:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Xbots really thought they had a win :tom: Imagine your console sucks so bad you put all your chips in a multiplat being slightly better (but still far behind PC)

And they couldn't even get that :tom: Xflop stays losing. No wonder Ghostz lost all his hair, being an xflop fan they must be tearing it out every night :lul:

The resolution and frame rate are better on Xbox. Holy shit, Cows are desperate :tom:

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to RE4 Remake Gamespot Review - 10/10 (UP: 10/10 Cow MELTDOWN)