RE4 Remake Gamespot Review - 10/10 (UP: 10/10 Cow MELTDOWN)

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No I’m not suggesting buying one. I already have one. 

and I’m not playing it because I’ve beat the game like 5 times already… I’m not desperate enough for a game to play like Cows LMAO. 

You dont care because the xbox version is a pile of shit. You were all over this game the past week, and now you know the controls suck and still haven't been fixed you're pretending not to care. :tom: Can't wait to see you talk up the next Gamepass flop too. "6/10 meta score? Oh well I'd rather play thid than an AAAA anyway, oh and its not on ps lolol tchbr!! 6/10 we eatin this is as good as the $500 steak I just had".

Lemshits :ccruise:

• dead 1
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I dont care about this game but I'm going to make 500 posts saying I don't care about it "   The lemshit doth protest too much

You're not playing it because it's not on your rental service Like most lemmings you dont buy games, thats why you get lazy ports because xbox isn't worth it. After blowing $30 on your meal, $50 on y

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You dont care because the xbox version is a pile of shit. You were all over this game the past week, and now you know the controls suck and still haven't been fixed you're pretending not to care. :tom: Can't wait to see you talk up the next Gamepass flop too. "6/10 meta score? Oh well I'd rather play thid than an AAAA anyway, oh and its not on ps lolol tchbr!! 6/10 we eatin this is as good as the $500 steak I just had".

Lemshits :ccruise:

I said weeks ago I wasn’t interested in playing this game again. Lmfao, why do you lie?

On 2023-03-18 at 8:55 AM, Team 2019 said:

The detail in this game is amazing. Doing a tactical reload will leave you with 10+1 in your gun and Leon will store the partially loaded mag back in his pocket. When you unload an empty mag he flicks it on the ground. If you haven't used a gun in a while, Leon will do a press check when he pulls it back out. He also changes to a CAR stance when fighting up close.  GOTY tier shit.

Edited by Nightshade79
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Nightshade79 said:

The detail in this game is amazing. Doing a tactical reload will leave you with 10+1 in your gun and Leon will store the partially loaded mag back in his pocket. When you unload an empty mag he flicks in on the ground. If you haven't used a gun in a while, Leon will do a press check when he pulls it back out. He also changes to a CAR stance when fighting up close.  GOTY tier shit.

Damn, this video is giving me FOMO. I just wished I hadn’t played this to death back in 2005. It truly is a fantastic  remake. 

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Damn, this video is giving me FOMO. I just wished I hadn’t played this to death back in 2005. It truly is a fantastic  remake. 

did you try the demo yet GD? It could click with you even if you've spent a lot of time with the original. Its still the basic structure of RE4 but the game does feel different and fresh in many ways.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

did you try the demo yet GD? It could click with you even if you've spent a lot of time with the original. It’s still the basic structure of RE4 but the game does feel different and fresh in many ways.

I’m going to DL it. It looks pretty revamped. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Compared to something like the Dead Space remake, the RE4 remake is in a whole different ball park. Its more than just a visual upgrade IMO.

Yeah, that last vid was pretty awesome. I love the details. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Compared to something like the Dead Space remake, the RE4 remake is in a whole different ball park. Its more than just a visual upgrade IMO.

Dead space remake isn't just a visual upgrade either. 

15 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That’s because PS5 VRR has less range than Xbox’s. And sorry, we go by DF here. 

And DF says IQ is still fucked on PS5, has lower resolution, and worse framerate. 

You can take it up with them, LOL @ you trying to use DF as a source while also discrediting then. :kaz: 

He’s off the hinges :tom:

No, you don't dictate anything here.

Two sources already confirmed same resolution.

Digital Foundry says nothing about worse framerate on PS5.

PS5 has better framerate all around.

This is already proven.

You've completely lost this thread, and your other one. Talk about a massive backfire.:hest:

40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Damn this thread backfired hard on Cuckstz.

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Sorry, plays at a higher resolution and better framerate on Xbox. If I wanted to play, I can correct the deadzone using the elite controller or simply plug in a k/m. 

Worst on PS, again. Damn… that’s a common theme around here with remakes. Dead space was worst on PS5 as well. :tom:

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Sorry, plays at a higher resolution and better framerate on Xbox. If I wanted to play, I can correct the deadzone using the elite controller or simply plug in a k/m. 

Worst on PS, again. Damn… that’s a common theme around here with remakes. Dead space was worst on PS5 as well. :tom:

Here he is again, "give microsoft an extra 180 for a controller to fix the problem" :kaz:

Theres no proof that would actually fix it, secondly df said its not just the deadzone, its the acceleration too.

Shitz really wants you to spend your money on Microsoft :tom: Look at how badpy he's trying to shill the inferior version.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Here he is again, "give microsoft an extra 180 for a controller to fix the problem" :kaz:

Theres no proof that would actually fix it, secondly df said its not just the deadzone, its the acceleration too.

Shitz really wants you to spend your money on Microsoft :tom: Look at how badpy he's trying to shill the inferior version.

And all you have to do is plug a mouse and keyboard in and you instantly get PC controls. :tom:

hes not even playing this on PS5, that’s how pathetic he is :kaz:

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And all you have to do is plug a mouse and keyboard in and you instantly get PC controls. :tom:

hes not even playing this on PS5, that’s how pathetic he is :kaz:

Now you just need a mouse & keyboard :tom: At some point when you're requiring new accessories to make up for inferior ports because 1) your system was badly designed and 2) nobody cares about it, maybe then it's a good idea to throw in the towel and get a better system.

Anyone who wanted m/kb controls probabpy has a gaming PC anyway and wouldn't look twice at the worst version (xbox).

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Now you just need a mouse & keyboard :tom: At some point when you're requiring new accessories to make up for inferior ports because 1) your system was badly designed and 2) nobody cares about it, maybe then it's a good idea to throw in the towel and get a better system.

Anyone who wanted m/kb controls probabpy has a gaming PC anyway and wouldn't look twice at the worst version (xbox).

I already own a keyboard and mouse :trump3:

but it doesn’t matter, because like I said weeks/months ago.. I’m not getting this game (despite you lying and claiming I was hyping it, lmfao)

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line