RE4 Remake Gamespot Review - 10/10 (UP: 10/10 Cow MELTDOWN)

You're not playing it because it's not on your rental service :tom: Like most lemmings you dont buy games, thats why you get lazy ports because xbox isn't worth it. After blowing $30 on your meal, $50 on your shoes (and then coming to systemwars and adding an extra 0 at the end of all prices), and your monthly rental fees for your games, tv, console etc etc I imagine a full price game can't dit in the budget even if it is a 10.

So back to some 6.0 trash on Gamepass? Or more hours in Sea of thieves and Grounded like the rest of the lemshits? :rofls:

The fact is you've been begging, screaming, pleading for this game to be best on X and it has all backfired so whether you can afford it or not, you're taking the L on this one for investing so much time into shilling the xbox version :umad: Resident Evil 4 officially WORST ON XBOX.

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I dont care about this game but I'm going to make 500 posts saying I don't care about it "   The lemshit doth protest too much

You're not playing it because it's not on your rental service Like most lemmings you dont buy games, thats why you get lazy ports because xbox isn't worth it. After blowing $30 on your meal, $50 on y

Posted Images

Claims he doesn't hype the game = made two threads about the game, on his own

:lawl:

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You're not playing it because it's not on your rental service :tom: Like most lemmings you dont buy games, thats why you get lazy ports because xbox isn't worth it. After blowing $30 on your meal, $50 on your shoes (and then coming to systemwars and adding an extra 0 at the end of all prices), and your monthly rental fees for your games, tv, console etc etc I imagine a full price game can't dit in the budget even if it is a 10.

So back to some 6.0 trash on Gamepass? Or more hours in Sea of thieves and Grounded like the rest of the lemshits? :rofls:

The fact is you've been begging, screaming, pleading for this game to be best on X and it has all backfired so whether you can afford it or not, you're taking the L on this one for investing so much time into shilling the xbox version :umad: Resident Evil 4 officially WORST ON XBOX.

Everything that he's trying to tell us...............he's trying to tell to his 10 year old nephew, because the nephew is the one that has money to buy the game.

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky over here is trying to convince him to buy the Xbox version, so that he can get to play it after his nephew goes to sleep.

• dead 1
11 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No, I’m not playing it….because I’ve already played it, multiple times. Why aren’t you playing it?

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This would make sense if I didn’t say I wasn’t getting it months ago :ANYWORD:

why aren’t you playing it on PS????? :hehe:

>Makes a hype thread for a game.

>Constantly shills for the ShitBox version of the game.

>Suddenly claims he isn't buying the ShitBox version of said game after finding out it's the worst version and he has been raped.

Yep, this is a :ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: backfire thread alright.

AFFC3D89-E7B1-4A71-AE60-E30F773F724E.thumb.jpeg.4bdc2ae0ba5837df365d9c9773a8eaf7.jpeg

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

>Makes a hype thread for a game.

>Constantly shills for the ShitBox version of the game.

>Suddenly claims he isn't buying the ShitBox version of said game after finding out it's the worst version and he has been raped.

Yep, this is a :ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: backfire thread alright.

AFFC3D89-E7B1-4A71-AE60-E30F773F724E.thumb.jpeg.4bdc2ae0ba5837df365d9c9773a8eaf7.jpeg

Posting a review is a hype thread???? :kaz:

and no, I literally said over a month ago I wasn’t getting it. 

he’s desperate af :kaz:

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Posting a review is a hype thread???? :kaz:

and no, I literally said over a month ago I wasn’t getting it. 

he’s desperate af :kaz:

:hest: No one is buying your bullshit Cuckstz and that's why you're getting raped here.

You can't convince anyone here that you invested time into making this thread and hyping the ShitBox version of this game only to not buy it, fuck outta here:lawl:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

5FE33779-C65D-4DA2-8991-6EA0FC905F89.thumb.jpeg.9367c306873abba870061269a7eed672.jpeg

I don't care about playing a game.

So lemme go ahead and be first to post its review, and then make another thread following a Digital Foundry video about it.

Totally don't care about the game!:lemming:

:drake:

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So lemme go ahead and be first to post its review, and then make another thread following a Digital Foundry video about it.

Only a retard like Cuckstz would post something like this thinking he's convincing anyone :kaz:

6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: No one is buying your bullshit Cuckstz and that's why you're getting raped here.

You can't convince anyone here that you invested time into making this thread and hyping the ShitBox version of this game only to not buy it, fuck outta here:lawl:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

5FE33779-C65D-4DA2-8991-6EA0FC905F89.thumb.jpeg.9367c306873abba870061269a7eed672.jpeg

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Only a retard like Cuckstz would post something like this thinking he's convincing anyone :kaz:

Dumb and Dumber rape themselves again. :kaz: They have a KNACK for it (another PS flop) :deadest:

On 2023-02-03 at 2:22 PM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Yeah I’m not playing this game again. This and Skyrim have to be the most re-released games ever made