The first Civil War was to free slaves, the second one will be over Trump being a criminal.

Trump announced he is getting arrested next week... And calls for his supportors to protest and take the nation back. 

Buuut when pressed for facts. 

"A spokesman for Trump said the former president had not been notified of any arrest. Trump provided no evidence of leaks" 

And now if he is arrested and his supportors follow his orders and go take try "the nation back" just like they did on January 6th..... It won't be Trump's fault either Amirite? 

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Trump announced he is getting arrested next week... And calls for his supportors to protest and take the nation back. 

Buuut when pressed for facts. 

"A spokesman for Trump said the former president had not been notified of any arrest. Trump provided no evidence of leaks" 

And now if he is arrested and his supportors follow his orders and go take try "the nation back" just like they did on January 6th..... It won't be Trump's fault either Amirite? 

He's also fund raising over it lol. This motherfucker just keeps his hands in his supporters' pockets lol. 

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He's also fund raising over it lol. This motherfucker just keeps his hands in his supporters' pockets lol. 

Remember the stop the steal election fund? 

Where Trump took a quarter billion from his supporters and used none of it to actually "stop the steal" ... Effectively stealing from his supporters? Lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
On 2023-03-20 at 12:21 AM, Chicano3000X said:

Tim Pool is such a jackass lol

Lol now he's wishing for Trump to her arrested in order to start his race war. Funny how all of the "free minded, classic liberals" all consume right wing media and are cheering for a next civil war. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol now he's wishing for Trump to her arrested in order to start his race war. Funny how all of the "free minded, classic liberals" all consume right wing media and are cheering for a next civil war. 

Even his dad called him out online. Sounds like his family is ashamed of him.

3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Seems about the same to me, tho I’m not a huge user. What’s changed?

It's one thing to have Musk force his tweets into people's feed, but the number of recc'd tweets have greatly increased and every single recc'd tweet is some right wing nonsense from people I dont follow, engage with, or want to follow. Case in point twice this week the first tweet I'm greeted with is Tim Pool's insanity and other right wingers urging their subs to protest, police not to do their jobs, and state officials to interfere with other state's justice system. Days before that its other right wing nutjobs  blaming recent financial crisis on "woke" ideology instead of the Trump admin continuing Obama era banking regs that should have honestly sunsetted before Trump even took the White House but gave Trump bragging rights about an economy that was built on fake money and tax cuts for the rich with no way to ensure that would actually benefit regular Americans. Before that is was the usually transphobia.

It's also an insane ratio. For ever 5 real tweets from people I follow, I get 2 to 3 from people I dont and would never follow or want to read from. Reccs are annoying enough but Twitter is the only platform that gives multiple reccs in succession that are from accounts I have zero interest in. 

Yes, there is muting but whats the point when you mute one just to have more pop up. Musk wants Twitter to be a right wing hellscape and he's welcome to it. It was fun for a couple of months watching Musk being humiliated daily on a site he paid 44 billion dollars for to impress internet virgins but it's getting to bunk levels now.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Thanks 1