Is The 9th Gen Sluggish?

26 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You can list the amount of PS5 exclusives with three fingers. And none have released in the last year, in fact it’s been almost two years. LOL @ trying to act like LS5 is worth buying  

Three fingers is still better than the 0 fingers with your ShitBox Series L you retard :cruise:

You couldn’t even list 1 exclusive game for the Shitbox Series L

:ccruise:Cuckstz the Retard :ccruise:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER

Definitely sluggish but I also think it's just the gaming landscape in general. AAA gaming has been on a decline for awhile now. I'm looking at the releases that are coming in the future and there really isn't anything coming that I'm interested in or anything that makes me go, "I need to buy a PS5 to play this game".

This year's biggest games are what? Final Fantasy XVI, Diablo, and .... Uhhh....  Yeah, I think that's it. I don't feel a need to play either of these games. My most anticipated games for this year are actually indie games (Gestalt: Steam and Cinder, Afterimage, Sea of Stars, Eiyuden Chronicles, SacriFire) and remasters/remakes (Etrian Odyssey collection, Suikoden, FF Pixel Remasters, Baten Kaitos).

I feel like the best play right now is to just grab a Switch and hold off on getting a PS5 until next year.

Edited by Sabo
6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Three fingers is still better than the 0 fingers with your ShitBox Series L you retard :cruise:

You couldn’t even list 1 exclusive game for the Shitbox Series L

:ccruise:Cuckstz the Retard :ccruise:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.4622a7ace7a1de83c4860eca93ef9aaf.jpg

Not really. Which is the exact reason this thread was made. :umad: 

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Not really. Which is the exact reason this thread was made. :umad: 

:kaz: Tucking and running. You couldn't list a single ShitBox exclusive you clown.

Fuck outta here with your bullshit.

:ccruise:Cuckstz The Reatard:ccruise: strikes again63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg.771eef5008274b6ed113aa664de6b568.jpeg

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Tucking and running. You couldn't list a single ShitBox exclusive you clown.

Fuck outta here with your bullshit.

:ccruise:Cuckstz The Reatard:ccruise: strikes again63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg.771eef5008274b6ed113aa664de6b568.jpeg

…and by the end of the year, there will be far more than what’s available on LS5. 

But the thread is still valid… which is why you’re fuming right now. :hest:

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

One of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen on this site. 

Inflated generation count is Sheep cope for being 2 generations behind current since 2006. An ideology of generations that puts PS3 and Wii in the same tier could only be invented by a Sheep. The rest of us aren't fooled.

If Xbox SX and PS5 didn't have a single exclusive game and legitimately only played last gen games I would still never be able to go back to using a PS4 or X1 after using this gen's systems. While the jump in game quality isn't huge, I would say this gen has by far the biggest leap in QoL improvements. The systems are just so much snappier, quicker, near no loading, having multiple games running at the same time and switching between, etc. So many small features that make the user experience so much better. 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If Xbox SX and PS5 didn't have a single exclusive game and legitimately only played last gen games I would still never be able to go back to using a PS4 or X1 after using this gen's systems. While the jump in game quality isn't huge, I would say this gen has by far the biggest leap in QoL improvements. The systems are just so much snappier, quicker, near no loading, having multiple games running at the same time and switching between, etc. So many small features that make the user experience so much better. 

Well, PS5 can’t run multiple games at the same time. Very much stuck in previous gens there. Apparently it’s not capable either, so no updates can allow this. Maybe PS5 Pro. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Well, PS5 can’t run multiple games at the same time. Very much stuck in previous gens there. Apparently it’s not capable either, so no updates can allow this. Maybe PS5 Pro. 

And the xbox isn't as snappy and has longer load times, either way both have vast QoL improvements over previous gen. 

Out of curiousity do you speak about Sony in your sleep also?

• Geese 1
  • dead 2
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

And the xbox isn't as snappy and has longer load times, either way both have vast QoL improvements over previous gen. 

Out of curiousity do you speak about Sony in your sleep also?

the Xbox OS is significantly faster than PS5s. Load times vary by game but there are plenty that load faster on Xbox. 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, I love the fast load times, especially if it’s with a game that has a lot of deaths lol. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I love the fast load times, especially if it’s with a game that has a lot of deaths lol. 

Yeah makes such a big difference. 
You take it for granted and then when you play a game that has load times again you notice just how much it sticks out. Having that issues with Wolong atm. They aren't long but even 5-10second load times seem excessive these days. 

29 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah makes such a big difference. 
You take it for granted and then when you play a game that has load times again you notice just how much it sticks out. Having that issues with Wolong atm. They aren't long but even 5-10second load times seem excessive these days. 

Yup. We are spoiled now. I upgraded my Mac last summer to a m1max. It exports/transfers everything ridiculously fast. When I have to use an older work unit, I’m always like, “is this thing fucking broken? Why is it taking so long?” Then I remember it has older specs and an old school SSD. Mind you, I had no issues with it several years ago lol. 

• Haha 1