The last thing our democracy needs is more democracy. Democracy is a threat to our democracy

33 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Funny her name is politicsgirl.. because she has the literal brain power of a 12 year old girl. 

Uh, it's almost a standing rule that the incumbent party doesn't have a primary. I don't necessarily support that, but it's pretty much the norm. 

If you didn't have literal brain power of an 8 year old, you would know that. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Uh, it's almost a standing rule that the incumbent party doesn't have a primary. I don't necessarily support that, but it's pretty much the norm. 

If you didn't have literal brain power of an 8 year old, you would know that. 

Did you see anyone freak out when Trump was primaried in 2020?  Is she honestly worried about Marrianne Williamson? Are you? 

Who cares about norms? Democracy is about representing the people. And if the people want something better they have every right to support that other option. Her framing is ridiculous and so are you. 

Edited by Cooke
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke making a mountain out of a mole hill the thread. 

Lmfao she only has fucking 500k followers on Twitter. This is literally the first time I'm hearing about this and person. It's so obvious Cooke's entire social media feed is right-wing white aggrievement and anti-lgbtq bullshit. 

51 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Did you see anyone freak out when Trump was primaried in 2020?  Is she honestly worried about Marrianne Williamson? Are you? 

Who cares about norms? Democracy is about representing the people. And if the people want something better they have every right to support that other option. Her framing is ridiculous and so are you. 

You mean can I find some random person on the internet that didn't like thst Trump was primaried? I mean I'm sure if I had nothing better to do, I could find a random twitter person with less than 600k who didn't want Trump primaried. 

I do know of another time Republicans and conservatives weren't happy with democracy in action in the 2020 election. 

Screenshot_20230322_143749.thumb.jpg.3d36547e1e3fe548194c81ebdb448f3e.jpg

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Did you see anyone freak out when Trump was primaried in 2020?  

They freaked out when Trump lost 3 years ago and stormed the capital calling for the Vice President of the United States to be hanged..... and they're still freaking out to this day out about Trump's loss...:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They freaked out when Trump lost 3 years ago and stormed the capital calling for the Vice President of the United States to be hanged..... and they're still freaking out to this day out about Trump's loss...:umad:

This is how you know Cooke isn't capable of critical thinking because he would have realized immediately the door he was opening prettbding Trump, his allies, or his followers are reasonable people at all. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao she only has fucking 500k followers on Twitter. This is literally the first time I'm hearing about this and person. It's so obvious Cooke's entire social media feed is right-wing white aggrievement and anti-lgbtq bullshit. 

It's been viewed 5.2 million times. 

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's been viewed 5.2 million times. 

And her usual scale is 50k to 150k. I'm guessing this went viral due to hyper-reactionary cunts like yourself working themselves up after railing 60 straight minutes of scrolling through your MAGA-anti-vax-andrew tate-transphobia-i hate the blacks social media feeds.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And her usual scale is 50k to 150k. I'm guessing this went viral due to hyper-reactionary cunts like yourself working themselves up after railing 60 straight minutes of scrolling through your MAGA-anti-vax-andrew tate-transphobia-i hate the blacks social media feeds.

Lmao, I saw it on The Hill's twitter feed. Their reaction was the same as mine. Upper class white liberal woman whining too much democracy is a threat to democracy. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lmao, I saw it on The Hill's twitter feed. Their reaction was the same as mine. Upper class white liberal woman whining too much democracy is a threat to democracy. 

It's funny how you always claim you watch or read the Hill and all  you ever take away is whatever morsels of right wing panic they sift in the mix. Must be like picking through trail mix just to get to the raisins. 

I agree with her.

And thread title is wrong, that is not what she is saying at all. Her main point which stands, is the left should stop fighting amongst themselves, as they do. And instead take what they can get (Biden) to defeat bigger oppositions from the right than the disagreements they have amongst each other. The left is way too tribal while the right has been slowly reclaiming the country to make America into their definition of what was great, again. Look into the past Cooke, who has America always been great for? 

Edited by z,warrior