Afroman has house raided, uses Security footage for new music video, Cops sue

:D what a wild story. 

Afroman is reportedly being sued by a number of Ohio sheriff deputies for allegedly profiting off the raid they conducted on his home last summer.

The Adams County Sheriff’s Department ran up on Afroman’s home last August, where officers searched for illegal narcotics but failed to find anything.

Afroman, who was in Chicago at the time of the raid, expressed confusion about why the incident had taken place and said he merely had some hemp and a vape pen on him. He thinks he was profiled for the music he makes such as the 2001 Top 20 Billboard hit “Because I Got High.”

Afroman filmed the entire raid via his security cameras, and in the months since the raid has compiled the footage together to turn it into a music video called “Will You Help Me Repair My Door.” This has reportedly upset the Ohio sheriff’s deputies involved in the raid as they believe Afroman to be profiting off their hard work.

According to the lawsuit obtained by TMZ, the deputies claim Afroman was not home at the time of the raid, but that his wife was and that she was the one responsible for recording the search on her phone. Authorities additionally claim that they never gave the California rapper permission to use the footage recorded on his security cameras.

In turn, the police are suing for invasion of privacy and misappropriation of their likenesses, and are claiming the music video has caused them emotional distress, ridicule, humiliation, loss of reputation and embarrassment.

Afroman has since responded to the lawsuit by telling TMZ the cops have no grounds to sue, especially since they took a stack of money from his property and at first, didn’t return $400 of the seized cash.

“My house is my property, my video camera films, everything on my property as they begin, stealing my money, disconnecting plus destroying my video camera system, they became my property,” Afroman said. “Criminals caught in the act, of vandalizing and stealing money. My video footage is my property. I used it to identify the criminals who broke into my house, and stole my money. I used it to identify criminals, who broke into my house, stole my money and disconnected my home security system.”

fyi. The songs trash, Afro man used to be banging but apparently not so anymore lol. Still think the whole situation is funny af. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

In turn, the police are suing for invasion of privacy and misappropriation of their likenesses, and are claiming the music video has caused them emotional distress, ridicule, humiliation, loss of reputation and embarrassment.

Imagine how much of a bastard you have to be to be a cop and say this with a straight face. They record everyone, buy up data, push the surveillance state, cause distress with bullshit raids without caring about the suspects reputation, these are the worst kind of hypocrites and it makes my blood boil. Its a shame they rarely get harmed in the "peaceful protests" America is known for, fucking SCUM every single one of them.

• Upvote 1

Back when I used to do drugs, a friend I used to get high with's house got raided. They took down all cameras except one that recorded footage of them wearing ski masks to cover their faces and they wrecked havoc on the house. It's unfortunate they knocked down Afroman's door like that, but other than that, they didnt really flip his house over like they do on normal raids. 

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Imagine how much of a bastard you have to be to be a cop and say this with a straight face. They record everyone, buy up data, push the surveillance state, cause distress with bullshit raids without caring about the suspects reputation, these are the worst kind of hypocrites and it makes my blood boil. Its a shame they rarely get harmed in the "peaceful protests" America is known for, fucking SCUM every single one of them.

Let me tell you the story of 7-year old Aiyana Stanley-Jones.

A high school boy was shot and killed. The suspect's girlfriend lived in a duplex in the second floor apartment and the suspect's girlfriend's sister, niece (Aiyana), and grandmother lived in the bottom floor apartment. A SWAT team raided the first floor apartment beginning with a flashbang being thrown through the living room window where Aiyana was sleeping.

The police claimed they were blinded by their own flashbang upon entry, the grandmother then grabbed an officer's submachine gun upon the SWAT team's entry of the home, and the grandmother accidentally caused the gun to fire, killing Aiyana via a shot to the neck. 

That would be the end of the story, but the SWAT team was being followed by a camera crew for a cop show. When the police story came out and it was clear it was going to be covered up, a videographer for the show released video that showed the police story was bullshit. What actually happened was the flashbang landed close to where Aiyana was sleeping, setting her blanket on fire. The police knocked down the front door and quickly opened fire. A single shot went through Aiyana's head and out her neck, killing her.

Police entered the wrong apartment, killed a 7-year old girl, and blamed the grandmother for her death. Pretty gross, right? Well, that cop got off scot free and is back working for the Detroit PD. The videographer got 2 years probation and a $2,000 fine for 'obstruction of justice.' 🙂

10 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Let me tell you the story of 7-year old Aiyana Stanley-Jones.

A high school boy was shot and killed. The suspect's girlfriend lived in a duplex in the second floor apartment and the suspect's girlfriend's sister, niece (Aiyana), and grandmother lived in the bottom floor apartment. A SWAT team raided the first floor apartment beginning with a flashbang being thrown through the living room window where Aiyana was sleeping.

The police claimed they were blinded by their own flashbang upon entry, the grandmother then grabbed an officer's submachine gun upon the SWAT team's entry of the home, and the grandmother accidentally caused the gun to fire, killing Aiyana via a shot to the neck. 

That would be the end of the story, but the SWAT team was being followed by a camera crew for a cop show. When the police story came out and it was clear it was going to be covered up, a videographer for the show released video that showed the police story was bullshit. What actually happened was the flashbang landed close to where Aiyana was sleeping, setting her blanket on fire. The police knocked down the front door and quickly opened fire. A single shot went through Aiyana's head and out her neck, killing her.

Police entered the wrong apartment, killed a 7-year old girl, and blamed the grandmother for her death. Pretty gross, right? Well, that cop got off scot free and is back working for the Detroit PD. The videographer got 2 years probation and a $2,000 fine for 'obstruction of justice.' 🙂

Theres the problem, there is never any repurcussions for them. Cops should face tougher charges and scrutiny than civilians but the opposite is true.

Power always seeks to protect itself. They're there to protect the government at the end of the day and enforce their will, not protect the citizens so it will never change as the government will always go easy on its henchmen. Got to say I shed no tears when I read stories about these cops being shot on one of their raids.

• Upvote 1
On 3/22/2023 at 7:16 PM, TLHBO said:

Dude. same reaction. 

"Our reputation is ruined" 

Meanwhile you fuckin' ruin some kids life and cost him thousands of dollars in financial stress over some stupid bullshit and laugh it off. 

Hope these pigs get counter sued and lose.