UH OH! UK CMA Says Microsoft-Activision Deal Will 'Not Result in a Substantial Lessening of Competition'

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

From the thread where the purchase was announced:

dumbass :D 

That's your back tracking... Now post what you said when MS first announced they were purchasing Activision :umad:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which is impressive...........because as small as their dicks are, they still are able to tuck them all the way .

holy crap....................so Dynocrap literally did get BUTTFUCKED, that we scared him away for an entire year.   And the only time he came back was when he THOUGHT there was going to be

The return

Posted Images

This is funny, this is some funny shit. Been reading about this for months, cows losing their minds convinced this whole thing was going to go up in smoke and then....

1392665371692.gif

Bu....bu....but da CMA!

:ovolol:

Edited by DynamiteCop
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This is funny, this is some funny shit. Been reading about this for months, cows losing their minds convinced this whole thing was going to go up in smoke and then....

1392665371692.gif

Bu....bu....but da CMA!

:ovolol:

this loser is now telling us that he's been cowardly lurking on the forum for months

and now he thinks he doesn't look like an embarassment anymore, so he attempts to pop into the forum:hest:

Now we have Bald Cuck Dick Tucky and Dynocrap issuing gaurantees:tom::tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this loser is now telling us that he's been cowardly lurking on the forum for months

and now he thinks he doesn't look like an embarassment anymore, so he attempts to pop into the forum:hest:

Lol this forum? Don't think so highly of this place or yourself. Everywhere Jerry, everywhere. 

Anyways, you're still a dumbo idiot as usual. Keep on keeping on, clown. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He finally shows his face ITT :tom:

Its done for, the deals 100% going through… guaranteed. :banderoos:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Lol this forum? Don't think so highly of this place or yourself. Everywhere Jerry, everywhere. 

Anyways, you're still a dumbo idiot as usual. Keep on keeping on, clown. 

LOL he's moving onto his talking points that didn't work any previous time.

You just admitted that you lurked on this forum for months.

You literally told us that you think of this place, and hide from it all the time.

LOL he's moving onto his talking points that didn't work any previous time.

You just admitted that you lurked on this forum for months.

You literally told us that you think of this place, and hide from it all the time.

I've popped in here about 5 times in the last 6 months. You're not that interesting, important or anything else that would dignify actually having a conversation. 

Except this, because it's funny as fuck. 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Him and jonb literally bide their time on their hubgox safe space forum and then immediately run back here the moment they think they have ammo. Actual IRL losers :D

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I've popped in here about 5 times in the last 6 months.

No, you're clearly lying.

You lurk and don't post for as long as you feel embarrassed about Xbox.

So................you're basically telling us that Xbox has been embarrassing you for the past 6 months now.:tom:

I like how he's trying to downplay me, but I've already gotten him angry enough to attempt2 topic changes at this point.

So................you're basically telling us that Xbox has been embarrassing you for the past 6 months now.:tom:

I like how he's trying to downplay me, but I've already gotten him angry enough to attempt2 topic changes at this point.

Bu.....bu.....bu.....but!

No one cares, cork it retard. 

• Haha 1

You’ve lurked this thread all day long :tom:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I've popped in here about 5 times in the last 6 months. You're not that interesting, important or anything else that would dignify actually having a conversation. 

Except this, because it's funny as fuck. 

Your last post was in November where you were gloating about Starfield being exclusive, and before that it was March. You have been hiding because xbox has no games and nothing going for it. Its a joke of a system and Microsoft has proven beyond any doubt they dont undeestand gaming, cant produce shit worth owning, and cant manage videogame development studios. All they can do is buy out existing successes and hope their management doesnt fuck things up :D best thing they can do is keep arms length from any videogame company they buy.