UH OH! UK CMA Says Microsoft-Activision Deal Will 'Not Result in a Substantial Lessening of Competition'

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Your last post was in November where you were gloating about Starfield being exclusive, and before that it was March. You have been hiding because xbox has no games and nothing going for it. Its a joke of a system and Microsoft has proven beyond any doubt they dont undeestand gaming, cant produce shit worth owning, and cant manage videogame development studios. All they can do is buy out existing successes and hope their management doesnt fuck things up :D best thing they can do is keep arms length from any videogame company they buy.

Jesus you’ve been stalking his profile :hest:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which is impressive...........because as small as their dicks are, they still are able to tuck them all the way .

holy crap....................so Dynocrap literally did get BUTTFUCKED, that we scared him away for an entire year.   And the only time he came back was when he THOUGHT there was going to be

The return

Posted Images

Just now, TLHBO said:

I just clicked on it now dumb fuck :| Because it was obvious his claims were bullshit.

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky went screenshot hunting in a video.

And he's trying to make fun of you for "stalking his profile" when............if you mention his last post being November........that would be, easily, the first thing that's visible at the near-top of his profile page.

:drake:Bald Cucky Dick Tucky knows as little about operating this forum, as he knows about a PS5 main screen menu. LOL Since he has no PS5.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky went screenshot hunting in a video.

And he's trying to make fun of you for "stalking his profile" when............if you mention his last post being November........that would be, easily, the first thing that's visible at the near-top of his profile page.

:drake:Bald Cucky Dick Tucky knows as little about operating this forum, as he knows about a PS5 main screen menu. LOL Since he has no PS5.:tom:

Imagine being “bros” with Jerry 

@TLHBO owning himself with every post he makes :hest:

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I just clicked on it now dumb fuck :| Because it was obvious his claims were bullshit.

As if I actually paid attention to the timeframe lol, what a fgt. 

"aCKhUaLlY yOu PoStEd 4 MoNtHs AgO!"

Fucking autists lol

:hest:

• Haha 1

Fucking lemmings are so pathetic :D Ghostz is stuck in fakeboy mode but hes still better than the other 2 who literally go into hiding for months until they get some ammo to use. JonB was quick to come back when he thought he had RE4 in the bag and then he turned dick and ran again when that didnt work out. Deeno has been on a year long hiatus until now because of the cma news.

Actual pathetic people with small dick energy :tom:

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking lemmings are so pathetic :D Ghostz is stuck in fakeboy mode but hes still better than the other 2 who literally go into hiding for months until they get some ammo to use. JonB was quick to come back when he thought he had RE4 in the bag and then he turned dick and ran again when that didnt work out. Deeno has been on a year long hiatus until now because of the cma news.

4 months hiatus, a year long hiatus. 

Which is it?

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

As if I actually paid attention to the timeframe lol, what a fgt. 

"aCKhUaLlY yOu PoStEd 4 MoNtHs AgO!"

Fucking autists lol

:hest:

You stopped posting when the games ran dry on xbox :lul:

And by "games ran dry" I meant "the annual Forza rehash was delayed this year" :rofls:Because everyone knows xbox hasn't had fuck all else in 10 years.

Which is impressive...........because as small as their dicks are, they still are able to tuck them all the way .:hest:

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

4 months hiatus, a year long hiatus. 

Which is it?

1 post between march 22 and march 23 barely counts.

I get your autistic but and need to focus on the small details however.

You stopped posting when the games ran dry on xbox :lul:

And by "games ran dry" I meant "the annual Forza rehash was delayed this year" :rofls:Because everyone knows xbox hasn't had fuck all else in 10 years.

Does that line up detective? You seem to know where and when everything about my forum life is taking place. Is that accurate?

Autism

Well I'm off to go play some videogames lemmings. You do remember ehat those are dont you? I know its been so long since you had them.

I just want you to know if I was made President I for sure would have all your kind send to camps. I hate you all that much. Seriously.

I ain't joking :mad:

Just now, TLHBO said:

1 post between march 22 and march 23 barely counts.

I get your autistic but and need to focus on the small details however.

holy crap....................so Dynocrap literally did get BUTTFUCKED, that we scared him away for an entire year.

And the only time he came back was when he THOUGHT there was going to be good news on Starfield, and he ran away when Starfield was delayed:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I love how anything Dynocrap says to try and make him look good...........falls apart almost immediately.

He's about as believable as a drunk driver talking to a cop.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Well I'm off to go play some videogames lemmings. You do remember ehat those are dont you? I know its been so long since you had them.

I just want you to know if I was made President I for sure would have all your kind send to camps. I hate you all that much. Seriously.

I ain't joking :mad:

Not on PS5, you’re not :tom:

I didn’t think it would be refreshing to see Dyno come back but without him this place becomes Jetucky’s notebook for his schizophrenic ramblings.  

Edited by Cell
  • 1 month later...