Chris Avellone is Fighting Back (Update: won seven figure lawsuit, formal apology/retraction)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol @ Remy and Gouk trying to run damage control for the progs' moronic "Believe all women" rule.   "He's not that famous so it doesn't matter. There's nothing to see here."   

Ghostz always bringing up trannies unprovoked.... Tranny dick is always on your mind huh?

No, it’s been documented you defend women, unless it’s a woman vs a woman with a penis. Then you’re team #girldick 100%.    shit, @Mr. Impossible can’t even type the words “I don’t fuck chic

This is actually pretty big. The dude got shit on for so long and basically lost everything. The people who make these false claims need to be charged.

Watch the same clowns who were shitting on him despite the lack of evidence suddenly go silent and avoid this story.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is actually pretty big. The dude got shit on for so long and basically lost everything. The people who make these false claims need to be charged.

Watch the same clowns who were shitting on him despite the lack of evidence suddenly go silent and avoid this story.

Lmfao calm down, no one even knows who this guy is. You act like he was a president or even an actor or something. 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He's one of the most prestigious video game designers/writers out there....

lol So? How many people know who these people are? I've been posting at System Wars like half of my life and can only name like 4 or 5 game designers by name. Most people dont even know who writes or directs most of the movies or shows they actually watch. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao calm down, no one even knows who this guy is. You act like he was a president or even an actor or something. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Who? 

lol @ Remy and Gouk trying to run damage control for the progs' moronic "Believe all women" rule.

"He's not that famous so it doesn't matter. There's nothing to see here." 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Saucer said:

lol @ Remy and Gouk trying to run damage control for the progs' moronic "Believe all women" rule.

Unless it’s a woman vs trans woman, then they vote for the one with a dick 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

WTF is all that BS you just posted? :kaz:

Something is definitely wrong with your head, get it checked. 

Aza posted just the guy's name with no link, no story as if everyone is supposed to know who he is and what the story is.

I'm all for people facing punishment for false accusations but I geniuienly have no clue who that guy was or what the story is behind what Aza posted. 

25 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Unless it’s a woman vs trans woman, then they vote for the one with a dick 

Ghostz always bringing up trannies unprovoked.... Tranny dick is always on your mind huh? :umad:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

WTF is all that BS you just posted? :kaz:

You immediately followed Remy's lead and thought "But he's not  famous enough so it doesn't matter" was good damage control. You managed to be even more of a mindless prog sheep than he is. :freeman:

15 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You immediately followed Remy's lead and thought "But he's not  famous enough so it doesn't matter" was good damage control. You managed to be even more of a mindless prog sheep than he is. :freeman:

You're creating a position for me in your head an then arguing against it... get your head checked...

I read the OP and responded.   Aza gave no context or link. 

Still have no clue who he is, can't comment specifically on him or his accuser if I don't know the story. 

But If he was falsy accused then it's good he got off and whoever she is should face consequences for her false allegations. 

But the question still remains.... Who? (who is he and what's the story) 

Post a link next time Aza or a short description or something. 

Edited by Goukosan
25 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It’s not a fantasy of mine.. it’s your reality :umad:

Thread has nothing to do with trannies, yet that's the first thing you post about. 

You're even fantazing now too... :kaz:Yet another thread where you profess your love for trannies :fag:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1