Gamepass $1 sign up deal is dead

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:luff: Ghostz has been raped!

The clown will probably have to get a job now and start paying for shit instead of relying on his nephew's account :mj:IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Rich man ghostz rents everything and owns nothing.... Balling!!! 

The morons continue to self rape themselves :tom:

This deal was easily exploitable to. You could just keep on cancelling, and signing up again a few months later with the same account, and you'd be eligible for the $1 again. You could do that consistently as long as you waited at least a month between each signup and never have to pay more.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This deal was easily exploitable too. You could just keep on cancelling, and signing up again a few months later with the same account, and you'd be eligible for the $1 again. You could do that consistently as long as you waited at least a month between each signup and never have to pay more.

Yeah, I exploited it a lot. I think August of last year was when I milked the fuck out of that dollar lol. I had gotten a 3 month holiday deal recently, but barely used the service. I will get it again once I see more titles I want the play. After knocking out 3 Souls games in 5 weeks, I’ve become pretty picky now. 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I exploited it a lot. I think August of last year was when I milked the fuck out of that dollar lol. I had gotten a 3 month holiday deal recently, but barely used the service. I will get it again once I see more titles I want the play. After knocking out 3 Souls games in 5 weeks, I’ve become pretty picky now. 

You played Dark Souls 1? Best souls game imo. Demon Souls is also pretty awesome,.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You played Dark Souls 1? Best souls game imo. Demon Souls is also pretty awesome,.

Ya. I played Demon Souls Remake, Dark Souls 1 and 3. Dark Souls 1 is definitely in my top 5 all-time games. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're still renting TVs, phones, games etc.

Bargain Bin Baller :kaz:

I’ve never rented a tv. I own my phone. And I use gamepass for Xbox because why would I want to own the games? Lmfao. You’ve yet to give a reason why video games are worth owning. 

30 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’ve never rented a tv. I own my phone. And I use gamepass for Xbox because why would I want to own the games? Lmfao. You’ve yet to give a reason why video games are worth owning. 

You bragged that you rent your TVs and get a new one each year as a benefit. 

You bragged about leasing your phone for years. 

And you rent your games on Xbox like the bargain Bin gamer that you are. 

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You bragged that you rent your TVs and get a new one each year as a benefit. 

You bragged about leasing your phone for years. 

And you rent your games on Xbox like the bargain Bin gamer that you are. 

No, I said I have the Best Buy warranty for burn in, so if I get it, I can swap it out for the new model. 

I’ve already proved I’ve owed my phone as well as several of my previous phones. 

And LOL @ calling gamepass rentals. You can’t rent 100+ games for $15 a month and have rental periods last years. I guess you rent music and movies if you stream music and video content. 

Wanna bet? I have receipts. :juggle:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line