10 minute gameplay video of the 2023 GOTY (ZELDA!) UP: RELEASED!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Plays for 15 minutes then goes back to arguing with Jerry for 234 consecutive posts about the length of his penis* 

He’s even renting Jehurey’s name here. 

That was just a 10 minute intro to some of the new abilities.    The full previews and media blowout drop in April

39 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So why would I need a credit check for your hairline? :mj:

Because you, apparently, failed to the the second sentence in that post.:hest:

LOL, he can't win an argument to save his life..........or his hairline, for that matter.

11 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So why would I need a credit check for your hairline? :mj:

Because he’s implying that you are so bald, you would need a transplant to restore yours to match his lower hairline. How are you devoid of reading comprehension? Lol. 

12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Because he’s implying that you are so bald, you would need a transplant to restore yours to match his lower hairline. How are you devoid of reading comprehension? Lol. 

He wouldn’t have ran from the hairline bet if that was true. :blessed:

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to 10 minute gameplay video of the 2023 GOTY (ZELDA!) UP: RELEASED!

Looks very same-y and the emphasis and even more crafting especially weapons looks tiresome. Hope there’s more and some actual dungeons but so far this looks like a major retread of BOTW. 

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

Looks very same-y and the emphasis and even more crafting especially weapons looks tiresome. Hope there’s more and some actual dungeons but so far this looks like a major retread of BOTW. 

That was just a 10 minute intro to some of the new abilities. 

The full previews and media blowout drop in April

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I ordered Skyward remaster what's the opinion on that game?

The start is a bit brutal. It's worse than Twilight Princess. Slow, long, lots of busy work and hand-holding. It was the Wii-era where Nintendo over-explained everything. But after that it's decent. 

I hate to say it but TofK looks too much like BotW. I'm almost wondering if Nintendo's been working on another mainline Zelda game while working on this one because I don't see how this took that many years of development given how much is reused. 

I still feel (Maybe, ignorantly hope) like there’s a misdirect with this media coverage and there’s more to Hyrule and the game. But Nintendo’s games on Switch have felt a little soulless.