10 minute gameplay video of the 2023 GOTY (ZELDA!) UP: RELEASED!

This looks like absolute trash. That aliasing and those 2014 WiiU textures are an eye sore. 

You can build a bunch of stupid traversal vehicle like some boring survival/crafting game on PC or something.

Looks like Ghostz was right for once, there's no way I'm playing this piece of shit. 

• dead 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Plays for 15 minutes then goes back to arguing with Jerry for 234 consecutive posts about the length of his penis* 

He’s even renting Jehurey’s name here. 

That was just a 10 minute intro to some of the new abilities.    The full previews and media blowout drop in April

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This looks like absolute trash. That aliasing and those 2014 WiiU textures are an eye sore. 

You can build a bunch of stupid traversal vehicle like some boring survival/crafting game on PC or something.

Looks like Ghostz was right for once, there's no way I'm playing this piece of shit. 

Will score higher than any game you play. :banderoos:

• NPC 1

I watched the video. While the fusing and building aspect is interesting, it doesn’t really come off as something that feels like it belongs in a Zelda game. Some of these features are just completely bizarre, like being able to phase through ceilings and cave rock to get to the top of those places.

I just get the feeling that they’re focusing on trying to innovate with these new features but not addressing the problems with the first game.

This trailer didn't really focus on whether they made any changes on how the overworld works or how its designed.

Just on this fusion system, which is a nice thing.

For somebody like me who HATES, HATES, HATES "create your own shit!" type of video games. They are really just puzzle pieces, since you will be in an area that requires a way to traverse it, and the pieces to make the object will be nearby, and you're just solving that puzzle.

And the fusion stuff doesn't appear to be too technical. If it looks like it works a certain way, it will probably work.

On 2023-03-27 at 8:11 PM, Team 2019 said:

I ordered Skyward remaster what's the opinion on that game?

Most boring Zelda game ever made, I forced myself to beat it back then and could only stomach 1-hour play sessions at a time :tom: 

• dead 1
13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn, worse than botw?

Never played BOTW but pretty much all Zelda games before. Skyward Shit is by far my least favorite and the only one I struggled to finish.

Wiimote controls were probably the best on Wii though

I'd rather walk 24h without stopping than being forced to replay this :tom: 

• Haha 1

God just thinking about it pisses me off. Fi that annoying little whore too, worst sidekick character ever. 

Giving you big ass lectures on 'the trials ahead' which ends up being a room the size of a children's playroom. FU :hest:

13 hours ago, bhytre said:

God just thinking about it pisses me off. Fi that annoying little whore too, worst sidekick character ever. 

Giving you big ass lectures on 'the trials ahead' which ends up being a room the size of a children's playroom. FU :hest:

In the remaster her dialogue is optional you press a button if you want to hear the dumb bitch,

looks awesome, perfect way to expand on the immersive/discovery type gameplay that BOTW was so good at. loving how the world is looking too with the islands and such, seems like they'll be adding some new shit to facilitate that ascend ability.