Another day another mass shooting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cooke is a bot. You can tell what is going on in right wing echo chambers because he basically just copy pastas whatever current event has them up in arms.   All of the transphobes who hate

You think you’re good looking?  

Its weird, they bash incels yet when incels become trans they are sacred religious symbols. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Lol the gun does nothing without the nutjob welding it. 

So how many mass-casualty events do we have a year by crazy people not using a gun? Why not bombs or running through the mall with a gasoline tank and starting a fire? How many people could one person with a knife kill during a concert before they are stopped? 

Two days into this and there hasn't been one realistic, honest, or even feesable reaction to this from the right. Does no other country have crazy people? Why aren't there not a dozen school shootings a year in other countries? I assume they have crazy people too. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

20230329_073701.jpg

Oh, I've seen this meme a few times in the past 24 hours and each time it was by an idiotic bigot lol. 

Also 

image.thumb.png.2521a68ca7d5d1a92430fe6553781185.png

The suspect reportedly expressed an appreciation for white supremacy, and had used derogatory terms referring to the LGBTQIA+ community to their social media friends, Joines said. She said Aldrich had their own webpage, where they shared “mass shooting training videos” and similar content.

Also his dad, neighbor, and coworker all made him sound like a homophobe. Is it possible he was a closet case like so many self-hating right wingers? I guess anything is possible, but he was definitely a right wing extremists.

I know you have worms in your brain but both can be true. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So how many mass-casualty events do we have a year by crazy people not using a gun? Why not bombs or running through the mall with a gasoline tank and starting a fire? How many people could one person with a knife kill during a concert before they are stopped? 

Two days into this and there hasn't been one realistic, honest, or even feesable reaction to this from the right. Does no other country have crazy people? Why aren't there not a dozen school shootings a year in other countries? I assume they have crazy people too. 

For your country it's too late to put the cat back in the bag. Anyone who wants to commit a mass murder is obviously mentally unstable. We closed down most of our mental institutions here in Canada and and violent crime as increased. I'm sure it's the same down there. People have this idea that all these institutions were the stuff of nightmares and wanted them closed down but what the fuck do we do with these people? It's nearly impossible to have someone committed now. 

Guns have been a part of American culture for hundreds of years. Yet mass shootingbis a recent thing and it coincides with the loss of mental health facilities. 

5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

For your country it's too late to put the cat back in the bag. Anyone who wants to commit a mass murder is obviously mentally unstable. We closed down most of our mental institutions here in Canada and and violent crime as increased. I'm sure it's the same down there. People have this idea that all these institutions were the stuff of nightmares and wanted them closed down but what the fuck do we do with these people? It's nearly impossible to have someone committed now. 

Guns have been a part of American culture for hundreds of years. Yet mass shootingbis a recent thing and it coincides with the loss of mental health facilities. 

We actually had an assault weapons ban in the 90s due to a rise in the crime rate. 

Spoiler

One of the most-cited studies on the effectiveness of the ban was done in 2004. That federally funded report by the National Institute of Justice at the Department of Justice found that the number of gun crimes involving automatic weapons dropped by 17% in the six cities involved in the study during the ban.

This was a ban with more loopholes than you can count and it still made an impact in the less than a decade it was in effect. 

I love how retarded gun fetishist are making idiotic pleas like on-demand gun purchases, parents should be forced to pay a school fee each year/semester per child to pay for armed guards at every school. And also for an increase in mental asylums or the ability to have someone 5150'd for "gender dysphoria" then claim "freedom" when talking about gun control lol. 

Yes, a right wing utopia is where every American has to be worried everyone around them has a gun, schools are prisons with security fees, and queer people are in asylums. This sounds lovely. 

Do0kPGk.jpg

Another successful recruitment from the church of woke American't degeneracy 🍷

You were a guy all along, yes! You're normal, it's they who are the problem! Take these artificial hormones, cut your forearm skin we'll shape it into a long lump to look like a penis! It's normal, you're normal and you're a man! Rainbow flag yay!

5HYVpOH.jpg

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Do0kPGk.jpg

Another successful recruitment from the church of woke American't degeneracy 🍷

You were a guy all along, yes! You're normal, it's they who are the problem! Take these artificial hormones, cut your forearm skin we'll shape it into a long lump to look like a penis! It's normal, you're normal and you're a man! Rainbow flag yay!

5HYVpOH.jpg

Lol typing all of that because you're ugly af irl. 

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

I also made the Uvalde shooting thread which was not a trans person.

and look at what you were doing in that thread.

On 5/24/2022 at 6:08 PM, Cooke said:

14 students and 1 teacher. :|

CTV News: Texas school shooting: 15 killed; gunman dead.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/15-killed-in-elementary-school-shooting-gunman-dead-texas-governor-1.5916553

On 5/25/2022 at 6:24 PM, Cooke said:

I saw it on Twitter. It's definitely true

On 5/25/2022 at 7:35 PM, Cooke said:

So he just likes to pretend to be a woman?

On 5/25/2022 at 8:59 PM, Cooke said:

You hate white people as much as I hate transsexuals 

you immediately latched onto an unconfirmed rumor that it was a trans person

you basically tried to DERAIL that entire conversation with that rumor

You created this entire thread............DERAILED from the beginning, all because you want to complain about trans people

You need to seriously get some help and see a mental health professional

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

and look at what you were doing in that thread.

you immediately latched onto an unconfirmed rumor that it was a trans person

you basically tried to DERAIL that entire conversation with that rumor

You created this entire thread............DERAILED from the beginning, all because you want to complain about trans people

You need to seriously get some help and see a mental health professional

Didn't know it at the time I made the thread jehurey. I made the thread because it was a horrific event. 

And the " I saw it on Twitter so has to be true" thing is a fucking obvious joke you dork ass hermit crab. 

Edited by Cooke
23 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Didn't know it at the time I made the thread jehurey. I made the thread because it was a horrific event. 

And the " I saw it on Twitter so has to be true" thing is a fucking obvious joke you dork ass hermit crab. 

image.thumb.png.a06d6a864431eab1a72ae11efe55efd0.png

What's funny is that you are so stupid, you made that sarcastic comment, but like you still believed it...so what is the sarcasm? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
36 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Didn't know it at the time I made the thread jehurey

except that changes nothing about what I said about you

you WILL use a story about dead children................where you don't actually give a shit about the dead children.........in order to try and push your hateful agenda against trans people

We now have TWO examples of you doing that, now.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except that changes nothing about what I said about you

you WILL use a story about dead children................where you don't actually give a shit about the dead children.........in order to try and push your hateful agenda against trans people

We now have TWO examples of you doing that, now.

Lol the media and politicians use it to further their agendas every damn time jehurey.  And yes I hate the transgender religious ideology as much as I hate catholicism, Islam and any other religion that promotes violence against non believers. I hate what the movement is doing to children. Telling a 7 year old tomboy that she's actually a boy because she likes stereotypical boyish things and vice versa for boys. 

It's disgusting and not based in science AT ALL. It's emotions and feelings above all else regardless of any logic or studies behind it. 

And yeah, this WOMAN wouldn't have murdered 6 people if she wasn't taking fucking male hormones! Fuck the Dr that didn't treat her mental illness with proper therapy instead of hormones. And fuck you jehurey you stinky cunt.

Edited by Cooke
55 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Telling a 7 year old tomboy that she's actually a boy because she likes stereotypical boyish things and vice versa for boys. 

And its ok to tell her to be a girl because she likes stereotypical girlish things and vice versa for boys because...?

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I like how remy has the nerve to call us pieces of shit yet he supports scumbags like this who are now making light of a school shooting to push their violent agenda.

Lol Your mother raised a bitch. When did I support this anything like it? Why are all of you so fucking deceitful? Gak says what he means, Robo says what he means, Jerry says what he means.

It's you right wing bitches in here who are constantly lying, posting misinformation, dodging questions, making shit up out of nowhere, contradicting yourselves, and arguing in bad faith. 

You guys always make outrageous comments for someone to then argue rather than the topic you're too fucking stupid to make up your own mind about. 

When did I remotely belittle a school shooting? What radical and violent means of action have I condoned or supported you adult virgin fuck? 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Your mother raised a bitch. When did I support this anything like it? Why are all of you so fucking deceitful? Gak says what he means, Robo says what he means, Jerry says what he means.

It's you right wing bitches in here who are constantly lying, posting misinformation, dodging questions, making shit up out of nowhere, contradicting yourselves, and arguing in bad faith. 

You guys always make outrageous comments for someone to then argue rather than the topic you're too fucking stupid to make up your own mind about. 

When did I remotely belittle a school shooting? What radical and violent means of action have I condoned or supported you adult virgin fuck? 

You always find a way to deflect the blame or ignore anything damaging or harmful that trans people might be responsible for. Imagine if republicans set up their own 'Republican day of Vengeance', you would be the first in line to criticize it. Everybody can see through your woke and hypocritical agenda by now, there's no point in trying to play dumb.