Another day another mass shooting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cooke is a bot. You can tell what is going on in right wing echo chambers because he basically just copy pastas whatever current event has them up in arms.   All of the transphobes who hate

You think you’re good looking?  

Its weird, they bash incels yet when incels become trans they are sacred religious symbols. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You always find a way to deflect the blame or ignore anything damaging or harmful that trans people might be responsible for.

Like what? I like how you had to say "might" because none of your life have actually stated anythings that actually happened in reality. You know how I know you guys are bigots? You hold trans people to different standards than you do nontrans people and let's be honest anyone who isn't an angry white conservative. 

You defend the entire right with a blank check and never hold them responsible for the actions of any members of that group, yet all Trans people are responsible for anything another trans person does? 

Imagine if republicans set up their own 'Republican day of Vengeance', you would be the first in line to criticize it.

That's pretty much how any gathering they have will go anyway. Conservatively show how much they love the country by bashing as many different groups of Americans as possible, belittle entire states, yell about how incompetent the government they can't wait to overthrow is. 

Everybody can see through your woke and hypocritical agenda by now, there's no point in trying to play dumb.

Show me anything that I have said that is hypocritical or contradictory. Again, it's always the same people who throw that shit around and can never drop a receipt. 

Lol at "playing dumb".  You start by accusing me of something I never said or supported, then double down by making another unspecified accusation. Like I said before, you mother raised a bitch who can't get laid and is terrified to leave the house. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol the media and politicians use it to further their agendas every damn time jehurey.

i love how you're basically telling us that you have no credibility

you spend all your time telling us those very organizations are discredible.

and then you just admit you are exactly like them

Thanks for telling us that you're an idiot.

13 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Weak men defending other weak men that want to be women :will2:

Its weird, they bash incels yet when incels become trans they are sacred religious symbols. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like what? I like how you had to say "might" because none of your life have actually stated anythings that actually happened in reality. You know how I know you guys are bigots? You hold trans people to different standards than you do nontrans people and let's be honest anyone who isn't an angry white conservative. 

You defend the entire right with a blank check and never hold them responsible for the actions of any members of that group, yet all Trans people are responsible for anything another trans person does? 

That's pretty much how any gathering they have will go anyway. Conservatively show how much they love the country by bashing as many different groups of Americans as possible, belittle entire states, yell about how incompetent the government they can't wait to overthrow is. 

Show me anything that I have said that is hypocritical or contradictory. Again, it's always the same people who throw that shit around and can never drop a receipt. 

Lol at "playing dumb".  You start by accusing me of something I never said or supported, then double down by making another unspecified accusation. Like I said before, you mother raised a bitch who can't get laid and is terrified to leave the house. 

Remember when you tried to act like you didn't know Don Lemon when he turned out to be a sexist asshole? Or tried to downplay Chris Avellone having his sexual assault charges dropped like it wasn't a story worth discussing? You always try to act like these issues don't exist since they don't fit your narratives.

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Remember when you tried to act like you didn't know Don Lemon when he turned out to be a sexist asshole?

Lmfao you're so efficient at being a dishonest little snake. I never said that I never heard of him, I said that I didn't hear that mild ass shit he said like 12 hours before. And you women haters pretending you found it offensive is fucking hilarious. 

You have no shame at all, no wonder you're going to die alone. 

Or tried to downplay Chris Avellone having his sexual assault charges dropped like it wasn't a story worth discussing?

Nigga I said "who?" because like everyone who has at least kissed a girl before didn't know who that motherfucker was by name. 

You always try to act like these issues don't exist since they don't fit your narratives.

But you guys acting like these instances only exist is fair? Even when most of the shit you guys worry about is fucking minuscule and doesn't actually inconvenience you at all. 

You keep talking about narratives, I'm talking about reality fuck face. That is why some people in here  post studies, historical data and such and you fucking cunts are hiding under tables for shit y'all made up in your own heads. 

Nothing is funnier than narrow minded idiots coming up with scenarios based solely on your limited critical thinking skills. 

45 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

You must not know what an incel is if you think a transwoman could be one

Of course I know what an involuntary celibate is.  Men feeling they are unnatrative to women.  Well how do you get a liberal woman to fawn over you? Become trans! It's all the rage! 

56 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Of course I know what an involuntary celibate is.  Men feeling they are unnatrative to women.  Well how do you get a liberal woman to fawn over you? Become trans! It's all the rage! 

Lol this is worm brained thinking. This from the same guy who is like 'why would a drug company raise the price of important medicine?' and couldn't put 2 plus 2 together. 

But you come up with this fucking retarded logic as if no people who are conventionally attractive ever transition. I'm still failing to see how people can with a straight face claim they aren't transphobe and all they villify or belittle every aspect of their existence. Like who the fuck are you to be so judgemental? You are just some self hating Canadian racist. 

Shapiro has defended gun ownership after every other mass shooting, now he'd be OK with barring people from buying guns simply because they are Trans. 

I want to say slowly but it really hasn't been that long since this was all about protecting children. That was always the hook used to convince closeted bigots like @Ramzaand @Cooketo join the extremists' side.

Now the conversations are outlawing adults from getting the procedure as well, arresting doctors who do the procedure, ignoring their existence, justified violence against them, eradicating them, putting then into asylums, and taking their rights to protect themselves away. All from the same source too. 

I won't Nazis or fascists talk or anything... But how is the right side of the argument? And I don't give a fuck what parts you agree or disagree with, y'all are fucking bots. Where is measured right wing response? Where is there a reasonable point of view on the right that the LGBTQ aren't villains? 

Fucking soulless grifters like Peter Thiel or Kaitlin Jenner or Dave Ruben? All pieces of shit who regularly are ridiculed by the party they swear allegiance to?

This has been my point from jump on this. When people ask how people stood by and were fine in previous generations as groups were marginalized it's because of the Twinblades of the world. In the 60s you guy would have hated MLK. 

Trans are marginalized victims because a Trans murdered innocent people. 

Also, y'all bigoted and nazis. 

Thanks for the laugh. Have a nice weekend. Keep up the good fight, breh. :pavarotti: 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Trans are marginalized victims because a Trans murdered innocent people. 

Also, y'all bigoted and nazis. 

Thanks for the laugh. Have a nice weekend. Keep up the good fight, breh. :pavarotti: 

Lol No one said that, idiot. so I guess you're literally laughing at your own stupidity?

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol No one said that, idiot. so I guess you're literally laughing at your own stupidity?

This has been my point from jump on this. When people ask how people stood by and were fine in previous generations as groups were marginalized it's because of the Twinblades of the world. In the 60s you guy would have hated MLK. 

Think of the Trans! Ben Shapiro wants to remove their right to bear arms! 

:awww:

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Think of the Trans! Ben Shapiro wants to remove their right to bear arms! 

:awww:

God, you're so dumb lol. The point...which I've explained so so many times is you guys act OK with straight white men mass killers but always lose your shit when it's some other group. 

Hell whenever there is violence against a black person and race most likely was the root cause you people go out of your way to deny racism exist or could play any part.

You guys spent two years acting like right wing extremists don't exist, now there's one trans mass shooting and it's like there's a violent trans militia that's so bad all trans people should have their 2nd amendment rights stripped and they should technically be locked away simply for being or wanting to be Trans.

You guys are never consistent.