RE PS5 outsells Series L 73:14, Series L sales = PS4 sales

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What's with all this useless spin?

Boxed, digital or whatever the PS5 version will outsell the Xbox version.

And also nobody cares because PlayStation won the system wars. It's business as usual.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder Capcom made Xflop the worst version  

Ghostz raped again in another thread trying to defend a shitty console and terrible business practices.  

Hi you're a retarded person.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Of boxed sales…. in UK. The OP even says digital sales are much closer. :hehe:

You act like that’ll be different anywhere else. Xflop will always be last in sales. MS conditioned lems to rent their games. :omglol:

• Geese 1
29 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Why would you want to own a game?

Because as we’ve seen MS is routinely removing and cycling titles on HoboPass so you don’t get to play the games you want whenever. You can also resell a copy or lend it to other people. Also, if you don’t have an online connection good luck playing old games. 

Don’t know why I’m justifying purchasing a game though. MS really has you conditioned that a subscription model is better. :lawl:

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Because as we’ve seen MS is routinely removing and cycling titles on HoboPass so you don’t get to play the games you want whenever. You can also resell a copy or lend it to other people. Also, if you don’t have an online connection good luck playing old games. 

Don’t know why I’m justifying purchasing a game though. MS really has you conditioned that a subscription model is better. :lawl:

MS removed games after they’ve spent a year or longer on GP. So the big value of owning a game is reselling it, for 10% of the value you bought it for… or lending it to other people? :bena:

Do you buy movies/music to resell them or… lend them to other people? :lemming:

There is next to no reason to own a video game. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

MS removed games after they’ve spent a year or longer on GP. So the big value of owning a game is reselling it, for 10% of the value you bought it for… or lending it to other people? :bena:

Do you buy movies/music to resell them or… lend them to other people? :lemming:

There is next to no reason to own a video game. 

Conditioning has worked lmao. You don’t own anything. Your the type of person who buys subs for features on new cars. 

Also, still doesn’t change the fact that Xbox is LAST place as always. I would also wager that more time played will be spent on PS consoles than Xflop for RE4.

:muttley:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Conditioning has worked lmao. You don’t own anything. Your the type of person who buys subs for features on new cars. 

Also, still doesn’t change the fact that Xbox is LAST place as always. I would also wager that more time played will be spent on PS consoles than Xflop for RE4.

:muttley:

So you couldn’t answer the question. Your big moment of clarity was the ability to resell, so you don’t care about owning them either. 

8 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

About 3% of PS5 users have bought this. 

I have this in my PS4 right now retard. Was cheap as hell when I got it. The Series L SSD isn’t only slower, it’s more expensive meaning even less will own an SSD on your ShitBox because of the ripoff prices.

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: is getting raped hard in this thread :hest:

It’s well known that lemshits don’t buy games. LOL @ the hilarious spin like PS5 also doesn’t destroy ShitBox in digital sales. Gaming media shills can’t help damage controlling for this dogshit brand of freeloaders and renters that don’t buy games :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Of boxed sales…. in UK. The OP even says digital sales are much closer. :hehe:

The article doesn’t mention anything about “much closer”, that’s something you pulled from your ass. 

ShitBox is getting raped in sales by the PS5 both physically and digitally because retards like you on ShitBox will rather rent games than own anything :mjgrin:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The article doesn’t mention anything about “much closer”, that’s something you pulled from your ass. 

ShitBox is getting raped in sales by the PS5 both physically and digitally because retards like you on ShitBox will rather rent games than own anything :mjgrin:

No, it literally says it directly in the OP. Not my fault you can’t read. :cruise:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, it literally says it directly in the OP. Not my fault you can’t read. :cruise:

This is what it said in the article:

73% of Resident Evil 4's boxed sales were on PS5, 14% on the Xbox consoles, and 13% on PS4. These splits will likely not be as extreme when the digital data comes in, as Xbox tends to have a stronger digital share vs physical

You’re the blind retard that can’t read. Point and show me where you read “much closer” in here. There’s not a single mention of that because you pulled it from your ass just like you attempt pull Phil’s dick out all the time :cruise:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

10 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

73% of Resident Evil 4's boxed sales were on PS5, 14% on the Xbox consoles, and 13% on PS4. These splits will likely not be as extreme when the digital data comes in, as Xbox tends to have a stronger digital share vs physical.

Although Resident Evil 4 carried a lower RRP than other recent releases (£60), the fancy £250 collector's edition means that the average selling price for the game was £62 -- making it the highest priced Resident Evil release so far.

Hogwarts Legacy holds No.2, despite a 31% drop in sales week-on-week, narrowly ahead of FIFA 23, which saw sales rise 11%. Last week's No.1, WWE 2K 23, drops to No.4 after a respectable 58% drop in sales.

73:14 is a stupid way of quantifying a ratio you retarded fucking communist. It’s 5.2:1. I bet when Russians play through the village in RE4 they think it’s set in a holiday destination. 

:hest:

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, answer the question. What is the benefit of owning a game?

Because I can choose what to fo with it. I can go back and play it at a later date if I choose, without worrying it has been removed from a service, or needing to renew a paid subscription just to play it.

I guess on good systems it makes sense since they have quality games you would want to go back and replay whereas on xbox you have forgettable filler you'll never touch again, or yearly forza rehashes which might as well be GAAS.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Because I can choose what to fo with it. I can go back and play it at a later date if I choose, without worrying it has been removed from a service, or needing to renew a paid subscription just to play it.

I guess on good systems it makes sense since they have quality games you would want to go back and replay whereas on xbox you have forgettable filler you'll never touch again, or yearly forza rehashes which might as well be GAAS.

I don’t play games a year or more post release.

What games on PS5 do you play years after release???