Circana(formerly NPD) February 2023: Ps5 #1 in Units and Dollars Switch #2 and Xbox #3 in Units

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqYijBAt5T5/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet  

"I dont play games a year post release" "I dont want to replay games"   "Currently replaying a game from 2 years ago"  

PS5 is by far the best way to game. It is the state of the art everyone else has to catch up to.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Poorspoken the 10th best selling game of 2023 :hest: Cows have nothing to play :tom:

:kaz: Lowfi Rush didn't make it to any chart.

:hest: What have you lemshits been playing for the last 10 years?

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: constantly owning himself and getting raped.

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Lowfi Rush didn't make it to any chart.

:hest: What have you lemshits been playing for the last 10 years?

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: constantly owning himself and getting raped.

Gamepass games don’t chart because they’re on a subscription service dumb fuck :tom: that’s the whole point of Gamepass, holy shit he’s stupid :kaz:

Not a single PSVR2 game :deadest:

22 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Gamepass games don’t chart because they’re on a subscription service dumb fuck :tom: that’s the whole point of Gamepass, holy shit he’s stupid :kaz:

Not a single PSVR2 game :deadest:

You’re a retard :cruise:

No ShitBox games chart, period.

When was the last time any of your games charted? Even multiplats sell like shit on ShitBox. Miss me with that shit.

Even certified hits like RE4 are selling like shit on ShitBox compared to PS5 :hest:

:mj: What are you retards playing?

Are you gonna use this same excuse with Starfield? No you’re not, even though it’s on GayPass. The “it’s on GamePass” excuse is dead and buried. Weren’t GayPass games supposed to do better according to your leader Fail Spencer? 

FOH with your bullshit excuses. Forspoken is a Square Enix flop and isn’t a Sony first party game. Hilarious you bring it up but fail to mention Lowfi Flop an MS first party game that was well reviewed that didn’t chart. An 8 hour  game that you also haven’t beat in more than a month :drake:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: and his retarded excuses always getting raped and pillaged in threads.

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Leaked hardware numbers from a certain site. 

433673733_Screenshot2023-03-29131059.thumb.jpg.a3f5467fbd01f2993af3c1cc38d27794.jpg

:aitch: PS5 sold 533,000 units in February alone in the US. It's total domination. Worldwide numbers will be even crazier lol.

:dame:

• aitch 1
37 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I don’t care what Phil Spencer says. I never said otherwise. This is like saying people buy more music if they use Apple Music, Spotify, etc. Way more players play, but who would buy something they already have access to? :wonder:

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I don’t care what Phil Spencer says. I never said otherwise. This is like saying people buy more music if they use Apple Music, Spotify, etc. Way more players play, but who would buy something they already have access to? :wonder:

Issue isn't that lemmings aren't buying games that are on gamepass. They're not buying games period cause of hobopass. See RE4 results.

7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Or maybe Xbox users aren’t interested in playing the same game for the 5th time? Lol

LOL its hilarious how much stuff you make up, that doesn't logically make any sense.

"aren't interested" from the person who literally started two RE4 threads on this forum:hest:

its just so hilarious how every argument you attempt falls apart simply by looking at it.:tom:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL its hilarious how much stuff you make up, that doesn't logically make any sense.

"aren't interested" from the person who literally started two RE4 threads on this forum:hest:

its just so hilarious how every argument you attempt falls apart simply by looking at it.:tom:

And yet said I wasn’t interested in playing the game months ago. :hehe:

46 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Or maybe Xbox users aren’t interested in playing the same game for the 5th time? Lol

Then what the fuck are they playing? It’s not just RE4 that’s selling like shit on LBox. You clowns aren’t interested in buying or playing any games. You just want to rent shit that collects dust on your hard drives. You still haven’t beat Lowfi Rush and that shit is an 8 hour rental :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Then what the fuck are they playing? It’s not just RE4 that’s selling like shit on LBox. You clowns aren’t interested in buying or playing any games. You just want to rent shit that collects dust on your hard drives. You still haven’t beat Lowfi Rush and that shit is an 8 hour rental :drake:

Just got done playing Diablo, downloaded FH5 expansion, tried out MLB last night. Replaying it takes two with the gf (swapped characters), chiv/madden/nhl with friends. In a 32 person madden league currently, winner takes $2,500. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And yet said I wasn’t interested in playing the game months ago. :hehe:

the threads were created AFTER that, Einstein

thanks for disproving it by merely pointing out your own timeline:tom: